Jorjor Q&A

Duke Nukem

Who are you two?

I know jorjor is the creator of a Q&A on the OWF, which is now onto it's second page. What should I know you two for? :3

Well yes. Also I apparrently am in this weird thing called ragnarok. And I happen to be a diplomat to this even weirder place called umbrella :P .

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you HONESTLY don't know who I am, then I need to step my game up, but lucky for you, I think you're joking.

I know who you were. I didn't realise we all get to ride around on the coat-tails of past endevours.

I know who you were. I didn't realise we all get to ride around on the coat-tails of past endevours.

Really? Because I think with this new nation that I've built all up in space, I've surpassed any sort of noteriety I had with my former nation.

Plus, I'm in SPACE now, got you beat by a hundred thousand miles.

Really? Because I think with this new nation that I've built all up in space, I've surpassed any sort of noteriety I had with my former nation.

Everyone is in space.

Having been pretty inactive on these forums for several months now and relying on others for goings on of the OWF, I'm sad to say that no word on your "notorious" exploits has reached me. Perhaps you're just not as notorius as you'd hoped with this incarnation?

Congrats on being in space tho, p cool imho :)