Jorjor Q&A

Duke Nukem

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Cable, i'm disappointed in you. Isn't the current regulation 4 ribbons per row? And your campaign ribbons are seperated! The Karma ribbon is totally separated from the UjW/Loluminati/BLEU etc ribbons!

For shame, for shame!

What's more, he has the smallest row on the bottom! Terrible!

Xanatos already got a knock it off note, and now you get one too, Famzy.

As for Jorjor, reporting in moderation is good. Mentioning it in your thread outside of moderation...not so much.

Now back to the regular program.

...Cable, i'm disappointed in you. Isn't the current regulation 4 ribbons per row? And your campaign ribbons are seperated! The Karma ribbon is totally separated from the UjW/Loluminati/BLEU etc ribbons!

For shame, for shame!

Bloody thing was a quarter mile long at 4 wide. lol

I also put all the ribbons earned while with Fark first, then the ones earned while in Rok. So, that's why there's a split in the campaign ribbons.

I clearly need to work harder because my Rate of Earning has gone way down. I was pleased to get the one from TOOL though. That may be enough to inspire me to be nice to other alliances so they give me presents, too. :D

Edited by Cable77

That's old news. If Cable could make a Ribbon commemorating a fine job of ribbon making, he would have the ribbon in his sig at the drop of the hat.

One question I have though is if Cable still wears his Fark ribbons on top of his Rok ribbons? If so, his sig must look like a giant fruit salad

To be fair, I have just as many ribbons from RoK as Cable has from Fark.

:o