Blunity Announcement

hizzy

Believe it or not, treatying some of the people NV has was once a degree of taboo.

They waited till everyone was busy in war to do it.

Where were they when their buddies in NoV were attacked?

Edited by Space Monkey

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NV are actually a pretty cool alliance from what I've seen, and I don't like too many alliances :P

Totally overrated. Also Space Monkey, I agree with all you have said 100%. Every single word.

Wow, I wrote a sentence and you accuse me of so much stuff.

It is obvious someone checked my nation, which leads me to believe someone is upset. Then they come back to the forums not to deny or prove my statement wrong but to accuse me of being angry cause you like nordreich (ps I like nordreich and I am glad they are back). All these thing bring me to the conclusion that the only reason someone would get upset over a stranger telling them they are unimportant pawns and got to where they are due to luck is if they believe deep down that they are and did.d

Now owns-you, I say a sentence and you come in here stoking your penis. Dude, I have no idea who you are.

Besides martens and NoV were a real alliance you and your alliance just nodded your head when asked to do something.

also, the fact you called your self owns-you proves you are joke.

No, your statement is incorrect. I enjoy conflict, thus why I wrote my previous statement to bait a response from you and why I'm writting another to respond. As for your attacks on myself, they couldn't be further from the truth. Albeit, I agree with your comment on my name; it was created when I was barely 15 years old and very immature. Damn me for being a child at the time, with that said I doubt I am making myself to be as big of a joke as yourself by your display here. As for you not knowing me, well that's not unexpected. I don't want to be widely known nor do I care for popularity. Lastly, myself and Nueva Vida did not simply "Nod" our head to any request levied by NoR. You said it yourself, where were we when NoV were attacked; by your logic we would have been alongside them. But again, another nonsensical statement without factual basis.

As for the answer to that question, we were working behind the scenes to attempt to get NoV off easy. It was unsuccessful and ultimately they fell, in which case we gave them shelter from those seeking to harm them. This move was not well received in the slightest by many, but we never cared for those outside our circle of friends so it was irrelevent to our ourselves.

Now may I levy a question to you, since you've stated you were in favor of NoV/NoR. Where were you, and what have ever done to ease there situation?

also, the fact you called your self owns-you proves you are joke.

Don't you bloody ever insult him or anyone else for his name. Owned-You is someone that I have known for quite some time and have grown quite fond of and consider him a friend. Your ignorance and frustration, go ahead and take that out on whoever you like, but don't you start throwing around personal insults. Go ahead and throw statements of ignorance and false information around and look like a fool, and be called out by everyone else who has already said something, but don't you ever, ever start insulting people.

Back the hell off.

They waited till everyone was busy in war to do it.

I'm fairly sure signing a treaty during a losing war would be pretty bad judgement, as it's likely to be cancelled/suspended.

Also, who was at war when NV signed a treaty with three CnG members? :unsure:

No, your statement is incorrect. I enjoy conflict, thus why I wrote my previous statement to bait a response from you and why I'm writting another to respond. As for your attacks on myself, they couldn't be further from the truth. Albeit, I agree with your comment on my name; it was created when I was barely 15 years old and very immature. Damn me for being a child at the time, with that said I doubt I am making myself to be as big of a joke as yourself by your display here. As for you not knowing me, well that's not unexpected. I don't want to be widely known nor do I care for popularity. Lastly, myself and Nueva Vida did not simply "Nod" our head to any request levied by NoR. You said it yourself, where were we when NoV were attacked; by your logic we would have been alongside them. But again, another nonsensical statement without factual basis.

As for the answer to that question, we were working behind the scenes to attempt to get NoV off easy. It was unsuccessful and ultimately they fell, in which case we gave them shelter from those seeking to harm them. This move was not well received in the slightest by many, but we never cared for those outside our circle of friends so it was irrelevent to our ourselves.

Now may I levy a question to you, since you've stated you were in favor of NoV/NoR. Where were you, and what have ever done to ease there situation?

I said I liked nordreich, the new one. Since when are they all the same huh?

And besides I said I liked them as an alliance I didn't say I will kill and die for them. You guys had a military treaty that you ignored to save your own $@!.

I said I liked nordreich, the new one. Since when are they all the same huh?

And besides I said I liked them as an alliance I didn't say I will kill and die for them. You guys had a military treaty that you ignored to save your own $@!.

No, they're not the same... but you're crying about what happened between Nueva Vida and Norden Verein... while mentioning that you like Nordreich... and using that as a basis on which to hate Nueva Vida... because you like the alliance that isn't the same as the one that Nueva Vida cancelled on 20 months ago.

Listen kid, I know it's a big world, with lots of flashing lights and distractions. Just take a deep breath, count down from 10 (I'll PM you the list of numbers just in case), and try to focus. Think about what you'd like to express, type it out, then delete everything so you don't waste any more of anyone's time with rubbish.

No, they're not the same... but you're crying about what happened between Nueva Vida and Norden Verein... while mentioning that you like Nordreich... and using that as a basis on which to hate Nueva Vida... because you like the alliance that isn't the same as the one that Nueva Vida cancelled on 20 months ago.

Listen kid, I know it's a big world, with lots of flashing lights and distractions. Just take a deep breath, count down from 10 (I'll PM you the list of numbers just in case), and try to focus. Think about what you'd like to express, type it out, then delete everything so you don't waste any more of anyone's time with rubbish.

Could you send me a copy of that list, please? I need something to go by. I'll print it out and tape it to the side of my monitor. Really appreciate it. Thanks!

I mentioned I liked nordreich as a response to the people in this thread who were saying I was just mad that NV had that treaty with them.

Then on another point I pointed out that NV were !@#$%*^ as they refused to defend their allies when attacked.

, Listen kid, I know it's a big world, with lots of flashing lights and distractions. Just take a deep breath, count down from 10 (I'll PM you the list of numbers just in case), and try to focus. Think about what you'd like to express, type it out, then delete everything so you don't waste any more of anyone's time with rubbish.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA YOU SOOO FFUNNNNY LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

YOOOU ARRE CALLLLMM COOL AND YOU ADDRESS ME AS KID LOLOLOLO SIGNIFIING YOUR BETTER THEN ME LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

WOOOOOOOO THE PART ABOUT PMING ME THE LIST THATS JUST CLEVER LITTLE THING WOW I LOOK UP TOO YOU NOW!!!! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

I mentioned I liked nordreich as a response to the people in this thread who were saying I was just mad that NV had that treaty with them.

Then on another point I pointed out that NV were !@#$%*^ as they refused to defend their allies when attacked.

Owned-you has already explained the answer to your second point and it is clear that you disagree with him, as do others. But it's also clear that this is really no longer a debate and has stemmed into:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA YOU SOOO FFUNNNNY LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

YOOOU ARRE CALLLLMM COOL AND YOU ADDRESS ME AS KID LOLOLOLO SIGNIFIING YOUR BETTER THEN ME LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

WOOOOOOOO THE PART ABOUT PMING ME THE LIST THATS JUST CLEVER LITTLE THING WOW I LOOK UP TOO YOU NOW!!!! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Which is honestly not helping you in the least bit. Even if you don't like what he said, this doesn't seem like a strong response.

And again, I'm very glad to be a part of Blunity.

Edited by jutopia

Which is honestly not helping you in the least bit. Even if you don't like what he said, this doesn't seem like a strong response.

Every post that guy has made had an attempt at being funny. Even though they are not the least bit funny he keeps doing it. It is clearly approval seeking behaviour. I was just giving him that laugh he so earns for, and will continue supplying that laugh so long as he continues with his obsession with the unfunny.

Every post that guy has made had an attempt at being funny. Even though they are not the least bit funny he keeps doing it. It is clearly approval seeking behaviour. I was just giving him that laugh he so earns for, and will continue supplying that laugh so long as he continues with his obsession with the unfunny.

Well aren't you the cool kid.

as i was reading this thread, i felt there was something wrong

Welcome to your control panel

Manage your ignored users

This section allows you to set up your ignored users list.

When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.

Name Group Posts

Space Monkey Members 43 Remove

ahh, thats better :)

also, i think NV are some of the best guys out there :wub:

Now that guy is real cool. You all should learn something from him.

:lol1:

50 bucks he got curious and looked at my post.

If you're referring to me, there's nothing interesting about your posts. I'm not intrigued by immature all-caps drivel. Thanks.

If you're referring to me, there's nothing interesting about your posts. I'm not intrigued by immature all-caps drivel. Thanks.

I thought you were ignoring me? what happened?

The all caps thing is a way to show sarcasm on the Internet.

Edited by Space Monkey