hizzy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT???

You should get your history right!

History shmistory.

Why bother with facts when slamming your face into the keyboard and hitting "reply" is so much easier?

Sorry, wrong alliance.

But then again you can't really blame me neuva vida is such a generic alliance, who have never done anything original or daring. There only usefulness is being big. I get these alliances confused.

I know, I know. Blaming you for something like this would be like blaming a paraplegic for losing a foot-race. Sometimes people have a handicap that is simply out of their control, and it would be unfair to hold them to the same standards as others. We recognize your unique circumstance which results in excessive verbal diarrhea , and we promise not to hold it against you whenever you talk out of your $@!.

You can work on that flag when you start working on getting an MDP clause in there

force.gif

That's assuming I would ever want to defend those jerks at tLC.

Maybe this time Neuvida vida wont abandon their blue friends on the battlefield.

Damn you NV, always with the crazy plans...what's next? Abandoning your economic partners? :lol1:

On a more serious note, I'm delighted that we can team up with our Blue friends again.

o/ To Blunity and a more prosperous Blue sphere.

Sorry, wrong alliance.

But then again you can't really blame me neuva vida is such a generic alliance, who have never done anything original or daring. There only usefulness is being big. I get these alliances confused.

lol. You have no clue, buddy.

I'm defending NV here, and they've been some of my most prolific haters as of late. Think about that for a moment before you respond again and remove all doubt as to your credibility and intellect.

NV big? They're big now, and why? Hard work, that's why. They were once a TINY alliance. They actually did quite a bit as a rather small alliance, and they're now reaping the benefits of that work, as a much larger player in the political picture.

It seems to me that we have a lolcommie that is somehow butthurt because NV has always had ties to Nordreich/Norden Verein. I can't see any other rationale for the random comments about NV, which have zero basis in fact. If you really think NV is so bad, I suggest you get all your lolcommie buddies together and war them and Nordreich. They're big mean right wing alliances, and their very existence undermines your communist ideals, right?!

Lady Gaga - I really wouldn't say we're haters... I think I'm the most active on the forums here, and I certainly don't hate you... hell I barely know you (including your former) outside of a few posts in these parts. However, yours and mine have stood on opposite ends, and with that in mind your words are rather flattering, thank you :) I suppose one can never claim that you don't tell it like it is.

I still wouldn't say we're big though. But, what kinda man doesn't love hearing a woman describe him as big? :awesome:

edit:

Commies: bringing Planet Bob's rivals together, 1 grudge at a time

Edited by hizzy

lol. You have no clue, buddy.

I'm defending NV here, and they've been some of my most prolific haters as of late. Think about that for a moment before you respond again and remove all doubt as to your credibility and intellect.

NV big? They're big now, and why? Hard work, that's why. They were once a TINY alliance. They actually did quite a bit as a rather small alliance, and they're now reaping the benefits of that work, as a much larger player in the political picture.

It seems to me that we have a lolcommie that is somehow butthurt because NV has always had ties to Nordreich/Norden Verein. I can't see any other rationale for the random comments about NV, which have zero basis in fact. If you really think NV is so bad, I suggest you get all your lolcommie buddies together and war them and Nordreich. They're big mean right wing alliances, and their very existence undermines your communist ideals, right?!

I never hated you, I hated how things ended between our respective alliances however. I can't claim to speak for Nueva Vida due to being away for the last 4 months (Plus Hizzy Does It Better Then I).

Also, For the Commies Hating on Vidia...Hate Me, I'm the one who approved of all the Commie Bashes alongside Martens, Strider and others Years Back. I'm the guy who made the call, the guys in NV today however are not; thus directing anger towards them and there actions is outright wrong. I wouldn't want them to take credit for my deeds.

Lastly, Now we know why you hit us back in IRON eh' Heft? Protecting the world hehe (I jest of course, it's been a bit since I've seen you; How are you?)

Also, For the Commies Hating on Vidia...Hate Me, I'm the one who approved of all the Commie Bashes alongside Martens, Strider and others Years Back. I'm the guy who made the call, the guys in NV today however are not; thus directing anger towards them and there actions is outright wrong. I wouldn't want them to take credit for my deeds.

Actually I was in NoR/NoV back in the day and I lol'd a lot. I think if I were in your shoes I would have done the same thing, so if they wanna hate, it's all good here.

I don't blame anyone for being pissed about it though... as much as I lol'd, I know if I was in their shoes I'd be pissed too, and for that I will never hold it against them for lashing out at us on the forums. They've earned that bit of slack.

Plus it gives me someone to banter with :P

edit: and what's up with your random capitalizing? At first I thought maybe "Hizzy Does it Better Than I" was like a title or a trademark, which would be pretty cool, but then I noticed you have a bunch of stuff cap'd too.

Edited by hizzy

Sorry, wrong alliance.

So what you really mean is "Damn you NV for being big and not starting !@#$ and exposing my ignorance. Damn you to hell!"

:rolleyes:

I never hated you, I hated how things ended between our respective alliances however. I can't claim to speak for Nueva Vida due to being away for the last 4 months (Plus Hizzy Does It Better Then I).

Lastly, Now we know why you hit us back in IRON eh' Heft? Protecting the world hehe (I jest of course, it's been a bit since I've seen you; How are you?)

My benevolence/prescience is truly magnificent.

YAY BLUNITY

Actually I was in NoR/NoV back in the day and I lol'd a lot. I think if I were in your shoes I would have done the same thing, so if they wanna hate, it's all good here.

I don't blame anyone for being pissed about it though... as much as I lol'd, I know if I was in their shoes I'd be pissed too, and for that I will never hold it against them for lashing out at us on the forums. They've earned that bit of slack.

Plus it gives me someone to banter with :P

edit: and what's up with your random capitalizing? At first I thought maybe "Hizzy Does it Better Than I" was like a title or a trademark, which would be pretty cool, but then I noticed you have a bunch of stuff cap'd too.

Yes, I enjoyed it as much as anyone else. And if I were in the position they are in I would complain about it too, but just in a different manner then illustrated here; it would be in an intelligent manner as opposed to just baseless accusations and nonsensical statements.

Lastly, I randomly capitalize everything I write...unless it's something formal. In which case I'll write correctly. As for why, I just capitalize words for comfort otherwise the word will bother me or just look out of place...Although I guess to most others (such as yourself) it's the opposite. Lastly, I suppose we could coin the trademark of "Hizzy Does It Better Than I" if you want...Put this in your sig if your down.

-Edited for my sanity.

:awesome:

Edited by Owned-You

But then again you can't really blame me neuva vida is such a generic alliance, who have never done anything original or daring.

Believe it or not, treatying some of the people NV has was once a degree of taboo.

Wow, I wrote a sentence and you accuse me of so much stuff.

It is obvious someone checked my nation, which leads me to believe someone is upset. Then they come back to the forums not to deny or prove my statement wrong but to accuse me of being angry cause you like nordreich (ps I like nordreich and I am glad they are back). All these thing bring me to the conclusion that the only reason someone would get upset over a stranger telling them they are unimportant pawns and got to where they are due to luck is if they believe deep down that they are and did.d

Now owns-you, I say a sentence and you come in here stroking your penis. Dude, I have no idea who you are.

Besides martens and NoV were a real alliance you and your alliance just nodded your head when asked to do something.

also, the fact you called your self owns-you proves you are joke.

Edited by Space Monkey