GDI Surrenders to Dynomite Pact.

JayOvfEnnay

Dynomite Pact should be ashamed of themselves. Soda did better all by himself.

Lol, we did it quicker. ;) Caused more damage. Gave terms that were ultimately good for both Dynomite Pact and GDI.

I personally think we did better. ^^

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, we did it quicker. ;) Caused more damage. Gave terms that were ultimately good for both Dynomite Pact and GDI.

I personally think we did better. ^^

You did...you didn't go hitting innocent and uninvolved members. Nuff said. :v:

because the almighty RyanGDI will protect them with his massive warchest! Oh wait...

I just collected quite a bit. And I've got another $175 mil waiting from the NAA for our membership. ;)

Also, to clarify...the main reason why we surrendered was due to the fun and sense of the terms. They didn't harm us, restrict us of anything important, and they included lulz I just couldn't turn down. I was intending on going the full 7 days, but these awesome terms changed my mind. :awesome:

I just collected quite a bit. And I've got another $175 mil waiting from the NAA for our membership. ;)

Also, to clarify...the main reason why we surrendered was due to the fun and sense of the terms. They didn't harm us, restrict us of anything important, and they included lulz I just couldn't turn down. I was intending on going the full 7 days, but these awesome terms changed my mind. :awesome:

Ryan. You had a $400,000 warchest. Each nation in GDI who fought loss signifigant amounts of NS. Don't act like you would of won if you lasted all 7 days. You lost and you would have lost. Don't act like you won the duel. You didn't.

Ryan. You had a $400,000 warchest. Each nation in GDI who fought loss signifigant amounts of NS. Don't act like you would of won if you lasted all 7 days. You lost and you would have lost. Don't act like you won the duel. You didn't.

But that's part of one of the public's proposed surrender terms! I have to try and make the public happy, amirite? :awesome:

Edited by RyanGDI

But that's part of one of the public's proposed surrender terms! I have to try and make the public happy, amirite? :awesome:

Not sure who the hell's surrender terms you were reading. :awesome:

Is term e serious? If so when can we expect the video?

Completely serious, actually. And I believe Ryan made the vid already, he just has yet to upload. So, soon, however I don't have an exact time.

Completely serious, actually. And I believe Ryan made the vid already, he just has yet to upload. So, soon, however I don't have an exact time.

I still can't believe he actually did it, I for one, look forward to the new guy who advertises useless products.

I still can't believe he actually did it, I for one, look forward to the new guy who advertises useless products.

Well Ryan thought it would be lulzy so, why not? XD It adds a bit of "GOONessance" to the terms that would other wise be dry and boring.

Ryan still owes the video correct? Or you can start attacking those three nations again right? Please? Pretty please?

Dynomite forces are currently working on contacting Ryan in order to determine whether the term that he himself agreed to will be fulfilled, or whether force will need to be used. We really hope it's the former, but we'll do what we need to should the time come.

Dynomite forces are currently working on contacting Ryan in order to determine whether the term that he himself agreed to will be fulfilled, or whether force will need to be used. We really hope it's the former, but we'll do what we need to should the time come.

Admit it, you're hoping for the latter.

Admit it, you're hoping for the latter.

Maybe... :awesome:

To be honest be honest organizing it when Sileath is still g-

Okay, I just did a search as I was typing this.

RyanGDI is in peacemode and has yet to say anything in private queries, ignoring me the entire way.

Ryan will have until update to refer back to us.

Maybe... :awesome:

To be honest be honest organizing it when Sileath is still g-

Okay, I just did a search as I was typing this.

RyanGDI is in peacemode and has yet to say anything in private queries, ignoring me the entire way.

Ryan will have until update to refer back to us.

Is GDI allowed to declare war on a sovereign alliance as per your terms?