GDI Surrenders to Dynomite Pact.

JayOvfEnnay

Is GDI allowed to declare war on a sovereign alliance as per your terms?

Technically they're allowed to defend themselves, but they may not tech raid. Not allowed to until 7/14/09. Term is still around. Why?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These @#$%^&@#$%^&'s just really feel like pissing me off today, huh?

Ryan is in peacemode, too bad his entire alliance isn't.

His nation has until update to declare peace of the nation will be attacked directly, courtesy of your friends at the dynomite pact.

G'day.

After talking to Ryan, peace has now been negotiated, response has been made, and video will be put up soon (not today, but soon).

"Soon" is Ryan's way of trying to stretch it out till everyone forgets. How long will you give him till "soon" isn't good enough?

I give him no later than a week, however there will be many reminders on IRC and in PM's.

As for Soxnation, he's in my range. I'll give him a short warning and if he doesn't reply by 6:00pm CN time he'll be DOW'd and attacked for one war cycle x how many days it takes him to declare peace with the NSO nation.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

I give him no later than a week, however there will be many reminders on IRC and in PM's.

As for Soxnation, he's in my range. I'll give him a short warning and if he doesn't reply by 6:00pm CN time he'll be DOW'd and attacked for one war cycle x how many days it takes him to declare peace with the NSO nation.

Actually JayOvfEnnay you are clear to hit him at any time, this isn't a playtime thing now. NSO are allied to tLC after all. Put the hammer on him. If GDI have a problem with it they have a problem with Frostbite. I'm sure they won't have a problem with it.

That's right, tLC is running game right here. BTW just to be clear, the nation is Soxtown and not Soxnation.

"Soon" is Ryan's way of trying to stretch it out till everyone forgets. How long will you give him till "soon" isn't good enough?

Have you ever met RyanGDI? Just wondering because it sounds like you're just running your mouth about things you don't know about.

PS: Jofna you have until you're in my range to change your avatar back to Taft :P

Edited by BEazy

Actually JayOvfEnnay you are clear to hit him at any time, this isn't a playtime thing now. NSO are allied to tLC after all. Put the hammer on him. If GDI have a problem with it they have a problem with Frostbite. I'm sure they won't have a problem with it.

That's right, tLC is running game right here. BTW just to be clear, the nation is Soxtown and not Soxnation.

I'll talk to GDI and try to get them to keep their members in check.

Wow, Sponge supports this now! :P Thanks Sponge!

Generally I would wait until update but I don't really think it'll really be necessary. :-p

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

This is funny. You act like you're the one who actually stopped them, when Dynaomite did all the work. Please get off your high horse

Tell me, where was Dynomite in negotiations? Yeah, you were one out of a thousand other threats. Get used to not always being the center of attention.

Dynomite was the only group with a reason to contact RyanGDI to ask him to stop.

Regardless, thank you for concern Vilien however by definition of terms, he is at his limit. The first offense is a warning, (they already had) and the second is war upon the nation who commited the act. I do believe this is listed on the front page.

EDIT:

Attack Type: Bombing Campaign

Defending Nation:

Soxtown (WCSOX)

Defender Infrastructure Destroyed: 4.58

Defender Tanks Destroyed: 0

Cruise Missiles Destroyed: 0

Attacker Bombers Lost: AH-64 Apache Lost: 0

Attacker Fighters Lost: P-51 Mustang Lost: 2

Defender Fighters Killed: 15

I just realized that I have double his infra. I think this is unfair for him, really.

I just mauled him in two aggressive attacks and brought all of his deployed soldiers home. TO THE BATCAVE!

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

Regardless, thank you for concern Vilien however by definition of terms, he is at his limit. The first offense is a warning, (they already had) and the second is war upon the nation who commited the act. I do believe this is listed on the front page.

That's good enough for me. Have fun, though I assume you're out of range of most of GDI's nations.

What are you talking about? I don't think I've ever threatened you, GDI, or Dynomite Pact.

I had assumed you were a Dynomite Pact member, change the relevants 'you's to 'they's. The fact that you are completely removed from this conflict and you still think that you know what happened is ridiculous enough by itself.

Edited by Vilien

I had assumed you were a Dynomite Pact member, change the relevants 'you's to 'they's. The fact that you are completely removed from this conflict and you still think that you know what happened is ridiculous enough by itself.

No I've never been a member of the Dynomite Pact. Also, I never implied that I was a Dynomite Pact member while posting, ever. And if I changed the you's to they's that wouldn't make any difference, except for the fact that people would wonder about my grammar and who I'm talking to. And correct I don't know what happened but, the fact that you think you have any true say in the matter is quiet ridiculous. The only reason they even surrendered to you, was probably your friends or Dynomite. But, hey if you want to act like you matter than please continue, I'm not going to waste my time on your ego

The only reason they even surrendered to you, was probably your friends or Dynomite. But, hey if you want to act like you matter than please continue, I'm not going to waste my time on your ego

Again, baseless speculation helps your case tremendously. Of course you know what you're talking about. You have no information to base any of your statements off of, but that seems to be fine by you.

They declared an aggressive war on the Moralist Front.

See: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=62747

Again, baseless speculation helps your case tremendously. Of course you know what you're talking about. You have no information to base any of your statements off of, but that seems to be fine by you.

That is why I think Dynomite Pact stepped in

This is why I doubt you made them surrender yourself

^ Is also why I think some friends stepped in.

And yah I'm not positive but I'm sure you, yourself, didn't make a whole alliance surrender

That is why I think Dynomite Pact stepped in

This is why I doubt you made them surrender yourself

^ Is also why I think some friends stepped in.

And yah I'm not positive but I'm sure you, yourself, didn't make a whole alliance surrender

Yes, I received aid from some friends of mine, and their support. I did not receive anything from Dynomite Pact, and they played no part in the negotiations that led to GDI's surrender.

No I've never been a member of the Dynomite Pact. Also, I never implied that I was a Dynomite Pact member while posting, ever. And if I changed the you's to they's that wouldn't make any difference, except for the fact that people would wonder about my grammar and who I'm talking to. And correct I don't know what happened but, the fact that you think you have any true say in the matter is quiet ridiculous. The only reason they even surrendered to you, was probably your friends or Dynomite. But, hey if you want to act like you matter than please continue, I'm not going to waste my time on your ego

But BEazy should be in the Dynomite Pact. ;D

I'd like it if both of you stopped arguing about who did what in something that already happened. It doesn't matter. It's the past. Even if we could somehow find out a real and truthful answer to this, it wouldn't matter because nothing would come of it. :( Derailing the thread and such.

Have you ever met RyanGDI? Just wondering because it sounds like you're just running your mouth about things you don't know about.

PS: Jofna you have until you're in my range to change your avatar back to Taft :P

Did you read the whole Soda war threads? He delayed on those reps he needed to pay so far as to make people warn him to pay up. Not until he was past the limits he agreed to and War was knocking on his doorstep did he pay. Sound like something familiar? You don't need to meet someone to tell what kind of character they have (IC).

Would you join his alliance??

...and there is your answer.