A Statement from the Moralist Front

Special Release:

At 9:26 PM server time, the nation of Seraphea was attacked by Technician1578 of the Global Defence Initiative. Prior to this, I had taken part in a heated discussion with RyanGDI, leader of the Global Defence Initiative. In the conversation, I asked GDI for a merger with my alliance. Afterward, I will admit that I used harsh and unnecessary words in dealing with Ryan, and for that, I apologize. However, I did not threaten RyanGDI or GDI with attack in any way. However "harsh" I was, none of the things that I said could have been construed as a declaration of war. However, Ryan ordered a GDI nation to attack me, and therefore has attacked my alliance, the Moralist Front.

I immediately began negotiations as one would during a dispute between two bodies. I involved a mediator and a number of witnesses. Negotiations were unable to reach any other conclusion except for the fact that RyanGDI did not respect the Moralist Front's sovereignty as an alliance, and would not treat it as such. It is in recognition of this that the following resolution has been passed:

Resolution #2:

WHEREAS a nation of the Moralist Front has been attacked without due cause.

IN VIEW of RyanGDI and the Global Defence Initiative's inability to treat the Moralist Front with requisite respect and refusal to follow established inter-alliance diplomatic protocols.

RECOGNIZING that the aggressor parties have refused to pay reparations for these unjust attacks or negotiate reasonably.

CONSIDERING that the Moralist Front is not the aggressor in this conflict, and is fighting a defensive war.

A STATE OF WAR is hereby recognized between the Moralist Front and the Global Defence Initiative. RyanGDI has not demonstrated considerable malice, but only a failure of judgment. In this light, it is understood that RyanGDI does not deserve harsh punishment for his actions. The general membership of the Global Defence Initiative are innocent in this affair, and they will be be spared as much harm as possible. However, The Moralist Front will exercise all possible means of defeating the enemy, and will not settle for peace until proper terms have been agreed upon through respectful negotiation.

Signed,

Vilien

- - - - -

I have received support in this noble venture from some friends of mine. I understand full well that RyanGDI has a checkered past, as does the Global Defence Initiative. I offer thanks to all those who have offered their assistance, whether financial or otherwise. I will accept financial contributions if you wish to give them. However, I will not authorize military assistance from non-TMF members. If you wish to fight with us, you will have to do so under our banner.

Again, our forums are here: http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Moralist_Front/

Good luck and Godspeed.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this belongs in the RP threads. ;)

Also, we had quite a long time at hand in regards to peace discussions, yet Vilien only drew towards completely ridiculous terms. Therefore, I feel completely careless to argue in this thread, but anyone with serious concerns may PM me or MartinLutherKingJr of MK (who Vilien called in as a moderator, only for him to rule out that Vilien commencing war was an absolutely outrageous and unjustified idea). :popcorn:

Also, we had quite a long time at hand in regards to peace discussions, yet Vilien only drew towards completely ridiculous terms. Therefore, I feel completely careless to argue in this thread, but anyone with serious concerns may PM me or MartinLutherKingJr of MK (who Vilien called in as a moderator, only for him to rule out that Vilien commencing war was an absolutely outrageous and unjustified idea). :popcorn:

Is that what you got from those negotiations? Oh well.

I'm interested to see GDI's response to this, though I imagine it won't be anything spectacular or shocking.

Good Hunting TMF

Also: :popcorn:

EDIT: It seems GDI's response was even less than I expected...

Edited by USMC123

Just out of curiosity, but isn't one of the terms for your defeat in the Dynomite-GDI Duel that no GDI nations can tech raid for 2 weeks?

Just out of curiosity, but isn't one of the terms for your defeat in the Dynomite-GDI Duel that no GDI nations can tech raid for 2 weeks?

This isn't a tech raid, it's a strike against a hostile nation.

I hereby pledge the complete support of Kiwiland to the Moralist Front, if Vilien would accept it. Now if only the Global Defence Initiative have nations within my range...

This isn't a tech raid, it's a strike against a hostile nation.

I feel sorry for your members.

Edited by Teriethien