GDI Surrenders to Dynomite Pact.

JayOvfEnnay

Okay, interesting new development in the "stop talking about something that doesn't matter, guys xD." story.

Skipping by that,

it turns out Soxtown, according to his PM is not actually GDI. He's just ghosting them for some reason.

Some excerpts from his message:

i dont read owf and ryan is an idiot im ghosting his alliance. I hit nso because thats a guy i know.

I know Morrisons, can I hit him? Probably not. Even if I decide not to read the OWF (which would probably be a step in the right direction :P)

if i reroll i'll make it my personal misson to take revenge.

Cool story, bro! I also enjoy long walks on the beach, war, and your free tech. :)

And more importantly...

Message: You have been attacked by WCSOX. You lost 480 soldiers and 14 tanks. You killed 917 soldiers and 161 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $31,781.19 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

:awesome:

Nice try, dude.

j0fb0o.png

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, interesting new development in the "stop talking about something that doesn't matter, guys xD." story.

Skipping by that,

it turns out Soxtown, according to his PM is not actually GDI. He's just ghosting them for some reason.

Some excerpts from his message:

I know Morrisons, can I hit him? Probably not. Even if I decide not to read the OWF (which would probably be a step in the right direction :P )

Cool story, bro! I also enjoy long walks on the beach, war, and your free tech. :)

And more importantly...

:awesome:

Nice try, dude.

j0fb0o.png

I fully endorse this message. In essence, the guy was pulling a Dr.DavidBanner, thinking that ghosting the GDI would destroy it, and simply enough, I didn't care. Glad to see you hit him of all people. :awesome:

I fully endorse this message. In essence, the guy was pulling a Dr.DavidBanner, thinking that ghosting the GDI would destroy it, and simply enough, I didn't care. Glad to see you hit him of all people. :awesome:

Seriously? Somebody wanted to Banner Roll GDI? For goodness sake, why?

Tell me, where was Dynomite in negotiations? Yeah, you were one out of a thousand other threats. Get used to not always being the center of attention.

I like how you think you're important enough to interject yourself into situations where your help is neither needed, nor wanted.

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

Also, I just plain don't like you. Period.

Edited by astronaut jones

I like how you think you're important enough to interject yourself into situations where your help is neither needed, nor wanted.

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

Also, I just plain don't like you. Period.

Do you even know what you're talking about? GDI and myself were the only parties involved in this situation. At all. Learn how to read.

And the feeling is mutual.

Do you even know what you're talking about? GDI and myself were the only parties involved in this situation. At all. Learn how to read.

And the feeling is mutual.

Once you're in my range? I'm taking you out.

I don't care where you are, I don't care what alliance you're in. Or, since I've done this before, maybe I'll just pay people to do it for me.

Edited by astronaut jones

Dammit Ryan. why do you keep surrendering to people. THat sucks for PR . No one wants to join an alliance that surrenders everytime they get in a little fight, and i dont see how you still have allies cuz i wouldnt want to sign a treaty with someone who will quit on me

Once you're in my range? I'm taking you out.

I don't care where you are, I don't care what alliance you're in. Or, since I've done this before, maybe I'll just pay people to do it for me.

Put your money where your mouth is, I'm in a micro alliance with no treaties, so you wont have to worry about the fallout. Go ahead and do something about it.

I'm glad that we've learned to solve our problems with violence.

Get off your high horse. I don't like you, never have, never will, don't want to talk it over with you, don't want to "work anything out" with you, don't even want to be talking to you right now even though I am.

I'm just bored, and I can either wait for you to get into my range, or pay people to take you out.. either way is fine by me. We'll see, though. With this, seacrest out.

you told him to put his money where his mouth is. lol. So you cant really try to make him look like the bad guy

It's more of a general musing. I've been involved in the potential lead ups to four separate micro-wars in three days, one of which actually occurred. This can't be an isolated incident.

Ryan, no offense, but you actually have to learn how to lead an alliance before you lead GDI. It seems as though every move you make is a Public Relations failure. You have surrendered 2 times in the last month. Not good at all. Please learn from an actual experianced player. Not one of your micro-alliance "allies". If you learn maybe you will gain more allies and have less Public Relation failures. You have to understand that you are absolutely losing your PR War against most of the game.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg