My own rebuttal, and an MHAnnouncement

Sorum

Kinda sorta do know a little about you .. but I do know this.. when someone is throwing a fit over a name.. that they don't use anymore.. kinda makes them a hater... like I said in my last post you should try making TAB the best alliance it can be instead of popping off at the mouth about a name that you don't use anymore..

Richard Cranium.....

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda sorta do know a little about you .. but I do know this.. when someone is throwing a fit over a name.. that they don't use anymore.. kinda makes them a hater... like I said in my last post you should try making TAB the best alliance it can be instead of popping off at the mouth about a name that you don't use anymore..

Richard Cranium.....

I'm not part of TAB, I just don't agree with the flamefest that has been happening lately. I do not disagree with TAB's actions in this matter and am glad that this needn't end in violence. Aside from that, my only point was proving that TAB has a claim over BTA's name, which has been repeatedly denied over 3 threads. I don't see any argument with that now.

That is utter lies. Count Rupert, +Zeke+, and Zilla are all still around, and they know that's crap.

I was chatting to MD while I was in surrender talks. MD and I were discussing different things that were put in front of me, one of which was the ZI of him [MD]. At one point where I informed him that they wanted to ZI the entire government (MD + rupert + sorum + zeke ), MD told me, "Tell them the government didn't know anything, it was me that put everything together. If they want anyone, it will be me not the alliance and other government, they didn't know anything." Obviously that didn't go over too well because sorum told CIS that he indeed did know what was going on. Somehow MD got mad at me for "throwing him under the bus" because it was "my fault" he spent 6 months in peace mode, but oh well. At that point surrender discussions fell into dissaray and communication faltered. I don't know any other side of the story (what MD told sorum / rupert ect.) so I only states what I know happened and what I was told.

With that said, this drama is dumb. If you guys need any help sorting it out, feel free to find me on IRC or PM me. It would be nice for BTA and TAB to sort their trouble out, occationally troll each other on the forums... you know a friendly hatred.

I'm not part of TAB, I just don't agree with the flamefest that has been happening lately. I do not disagree with TAB's actions in this matter and am glad that this needn't end in violence. Aside from that, my only point was proving that TAB has a claim over BTA's name, which has been repeatedly denied over 3 threads. I don't see any argument with that now.

calm down sorum it's just a game I have no rl animosity towards you ... people tend to forget it's just a game ... but between you and me I'm not doing this for post count XD.. >_> <_<:lol1:

If TAB didn't exist, MD would have absolute right. As it is, this was an insult towards TAB, that they decided not to pursue this any further is good on their part, particularly given FIRE's actions.

All FIRE has done is lend BTA protection in much the same way MHA has done for TAB. Don't make a hypocrite of yourself now.

If TAB didn't exist, MD would have absolute right. As it is, this was an insult towards TAB, that they decided not to pursue this any further is good on their part, particularly given FIRE's actions.

So, BTA and FIRE are the aggressors? Get off your high horse.

TAB came out guns a-blazin' and toned down their rhetoric after the spectators called them out on it. MHA came to the defense (extremely needlessly... I had so much more hope for MHA than to be a part of this drama). FIRE then came in to protect BTA because it looked like someone was going to attack the little guy there for a while... which, if I recall correctly, is what the current major war is all about.

And, don't give that crap about the difference in treaties, Sileath. You know damn well there are few protected alliances who wouldn't go to fight for their protectors. The difference is in name only.

So, BTA and FIRE are the aggressors? Get off your high horse.

TAB came out guns a-blazin' and toned down their rhetoric after the spectators called them out on it.

Yes, they are.

BTA knew ahead of time (they were told at least twice) that TAB and ex-BTA members wouldn't like the reformation, and MD went about making it anyway without even attempting once to try and alleviate some concerns. TAB responded like they said they would. I don't see how TAB is the aggressor or how they came out "guns-a-blazin".

Yes, they are.

BTA knew ahead of time (they were told at least twice) that TAB and ex-BTA members wouldn't like the reformation, and MD went about making it anyway without even attempting once to try and alleviate some concerns.

That's one story. I've heard at least two others, and I don't particularly care for the party line. Gimme some logs and screenshots.

Until then, considering they had to "clarify" (I prefer "tone down") their statement, I will continue to assume guns were a-blazin'.

That's one story. I've heard at least two others, and I don't particularly care for the party line. Gimme some logs and screenshots.

Until then, considering they had to "clarify" (I prefer "tone down") their statement, I will continue to assume guns were a-blazin'.

I didn't feel like reading most of this filth ("lies" "lies" "lies" is all I can see), so can you tell me the the at least two other stories? From what I see, TAB, MHA and BTA have all admitted that TAB approached MD ahead of time.

Edited by Sargun

Just within this thread,

[00:32] <SorumBeeblebrox[MHA]> However, the BTA is dead, and isn't coming back, and I wouldn't be surprised if TAB and ex-TAB were pissed about it.
That seems like proof. Also, compare MHA's and TAB's declarations with FIRE's.

I didn't feel like reading most of this filth ("lies" "lies" "lies" is all I can see), so can you tell me the the at least two other stories? From what I see, TAB, MHA and BTA have all admitted that TAB approached MD ahead of time.

According to one side, it was clearly defined as "We'll be pissed." To another, there was no such warning of anger resulting from the re-establishment. The third side is Dr. House, who believe everyone lies, so there's no way of knowing. Also, there is absolutely no lupus involved (unless MD is a magician, then all bets are off).

Just within this thread, That seems like proof. Also, compare MHA's and TAB's declarations with FIRE's.

Again, purely one-sided. Let's see the other side and draw judgment from both, rather than face-value claims.

So now Karma isn't fighting for principles? So you never had a problem with the NPO and thought they were just dandy? Boy am I glad you're singing this tune. You've proven me right. I said all along that once you got power you'd change. Thank you.

Change from what? And what power? You clearly completely misunderstand MHA and our participation is the latest war.

Again, purely one-sided. Let's see the other side and draw judgment from both, rather than face-value claims.

You've already seen the other side. Again it's the same issue as you've said before... Sorum and MD butting heads against each other, calling each other liars. Looks like House wins again.

According to one side, it was clearly defined as "We'll be pissed." To another, there was no such warning of anger resulting from the re-establishment. The third side is Dr. House, who believe everyone lies, so there's no way of knowing. Also, there is absolutely no lupus involved (unless MD is a magician, then all bets are off).

I've seen at least three sets of logs [ooc] two of which i won't post because i don't own them, and it's up to him to post not me, I don't even know if the IPs are edited out so I don't want to get warned :wub: [ooc] and all of them show that "we'll be pissed" side.

Don't believe me? Don't really care, I'm just saying the truth without any proof. Don't expect you to believe me.

Change from what? And what power? You clearly completely misunderstand MHA and our participation is the latest war.

No, I understand you just fine. You have a reputation as an alliance that doesn't do anything, sort of like Sparta, but when you do do something, it usually is an unjustified abuse of power. Two of your top fellows have an axe to grind with MD. That is what this is all about, and riding the positive reputation gained from turning your back on NPO, you think you'll be able to get away with this.

So please, stop dancing around here. If you're going to do something, then just do it and don't lie about your intentions. You don't like us, and you want us dead. That's the truth, and if you just say it I can't say anything. I love honesty, and I think this world could use a whole lot more of it.

However, if you come in here and say nonsense about MD reforming BTA behind your backs, then please, give it a rest. If you don't plan doing anything beyond huffing and puffing and spreading lies, half-truths at best, then please, by all means stop wasting our time.

RV, out of curiosity, how many alliances have you been in now? Why do you keep leaving and running from alliance to alliance? Just wondering, do you know anything of things like loyalty and honor?

Mundokiir, I have looked for logs from MD that support any of this, but I can't. I do not have concrete proof only circumstantial evidence. If things had gone strictly good for BTA where everyone MD talked to said that is fine, why would people be pissed? If House has taught you anything, it should be that people lie and people don't change for no reason. If the logs MD put down were true, what happened between then and now for Sorum to change. Why was TAB angry with MD? Everyone lies, it is true, but actions certainly indicate a lot.

Edited by CelenAzrael

RV, out of curiosity, how many alliances have you been in now? Why do you keep leaving and running from alliance to alliance? Just wondering, do you know anything of things like loyalty and honor?

Mundokiir, I have looked for logs from MD that support any of this, but I can't. I do not have concrete proof only circumstantial evidence. If things had gone strictly good for BTA where everyone MD talked to said that is fine, why would people be pissed? If House has taught you anything, it should be that people lie and people don't change for no reason. If the logs MD put down were true, what happened between then and now for Sorum to change. Why was TAB angry with MD? Everyone lies, it is true, but actions certainly indicate a lot.

Tell me, insignificant member of an insignificant alliance, how about you address the truths I speak rather than attack my character? I can assure you that if you could do that instead of simply making childish attacks, the world would take you and your alliance much more seriously.

Sorum.

I am giving you one and only one chance to admit what happened.

Either admit the truth or I will make you admit the truth.

Pick your next words wisely Sorum. The world is watching and I have what they want.

Edit: I’m not trying to blackmail Sorum at all. I just want him to admit what happened and stop lying.

And yes I do have the ability to back up my claims 100%

I strongly suggest you listen and come clean here, and I mean really strongly.

My apologies, but you offer accusation without proof. I can only respond with the same. Without knowing what events you speak of, I cannot refute them. At the same time, I'm not convinced that your opinion on this matter is worth my time. If you are automatically biased against everything I stand for, what use is talking to you at all?