My own rebuttal, and an MHAnnouncement

Sorum

I'm curious. As to what part do the masses play in your claim? You make it seem like you're trying to use them as a weapon. There is no unjustice going on around here. Two groups of people had claims. An ally supported another one. A non-ally supported the other one for attention. Just because 9 people think OOC: holocausts /ooc are good ideas does not always mean they are.

The amount of lies and dirt you spew is inconcievable. Any slander here is not even directed from the BTA but individuals who are quite clearly bored with themselves and need an enemy.

Gaining public support is a legitimate political tactic. Don't cry foul because you couldn't get away with your attempted bullying of a much smaller alliance because we weren't afraid to call you it. I give just the truth, and in fact only refute your own lies and slander, which mind you Sorum confessed to only a few days ago. Yes, we were in the right all along.

Damnit, RV, we need to quit agreeing.

But yes, losing Sileath almost makes up for GGA-Athens in the credibility department, yet sadly it does nothing to make up for the fact Sileath was given a government position within days of joining Athens.

Wait, they gave him a government position?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft. That was said in a rather unserious manner, and anyone who has been talking to me recently knows that I've been slightly drunk anyway. Perhaps more than slightly drunk. If I'd been putting effort into starting the war, do you think I'd have gone and demanded it in public channels? For God's sake, people.

drunk lol that's what they all say :lol1: