Address from Commanding General

mhawk

Hey Schmutte. I thought I smelled something. :awesome:

^ Also, is it just me, or is that pretty much incoherent?

Yes, you did smell something... your upper lip :P

And, yeah, it was mostly incoherent. But hey, I have been up since 4.30am... yesterday. Live with it ;)

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TPF nations I've fought in this war have all been nice guys that I respect, especially clifclav and TheIcyPrince. War isn't fun, but lets make the best of it and forget about pixels lost and remember them for what they really are in this game. nothing. Its nice to see an alliance like TPF know this and honour their allies before their nation strength. See you guys on the Wars Across the Globe screen, take it easy :war:

edit... wrong emoticon <_<

Edited by Space Ghost

TPF and NPO are not the only ones left. Do not forget about Echelon and Avalon. TPF will not be done until All of our friends are off the field.

This is quite true, and I hope both of those awesome alliances understand how thankful we are for them. Also, for such allies as MCXA and Legion (amongst others), who fought on our side and have already accepted terms in order to better their alliances. I don't think anyone in the NPO begrudges them accepting peace after they so readily honored their treaty obligations.

all I will say is this dont pull out your guns unless your ready to shoot. its the 5th time athens threatens us in public it really is getting old.

We are always ready to shoot at you. :blush: Don't slip up, we will be waiting. :ph34r:

The Legion offered to pay Universalis full reparations for all damages incurred in the attack which involved one (1) Legion nation attacking one (1) Universalis nations.

Universalis' counteroffer was 50 million in reps, plus the expulsion of the Legion nation who attacked, so that Universalis could ZI him, and then at some later date ZI him again.

Your timeline is woefully off with trying to connect the very initial talks and our entrance into the war. Also, I don't recall the 50 mil in reps, and I'm not going to switch computers to look because even if that number was thrown out, it was quickly done away with.

The talks failed over some disagreement and possible misunderstanding about the terms which were:

[18:39] <Rafael_Nadal> [01:41] <Lemeard> 1) White peace between Uiversalis and Legion, no reps by either side.

[18:39] <Rafael_Nadal> [01:41] <Lemeard> 2) White peace between Legion and PAIN.

[18:39] <Rafael_Nadal> [01:41] <Lemeard> 3) Apology by Konkrage, Blissy, tiznoast, Frozen for the failed diplomatic actions taken before the war.

[18:39] <Rafael_Nadal> [01:41] <Lemeard> 4) Apology from Legion for bad internal communication structures that initiated the conflic

Your attempt to spin that whole debacle into us supporting some multiple zi stance is on one hand laughable, and on the other, insulting. I'm torn between brushing this off as just a blowhard trying to stir the pot, and actually taking this seriously.

Edited by Rafael Nadal

all I will say is this dont pull out your guns unless your ready to shoot. its the 5th time athens threatens us in public it really is getting old.

I don't think we threatened you in this thread. (Jgoods' sarcasm aside)

I was merely commenting that things aren't rosy between our alliances and that mhawk has done a lot to prevent any further deterioration.

For the same reason it took TPF a year to war NoV, you were looking for a proper CB as to not get negative PR. Could you of warred us? Yeh, but in the position you were in, not only would it of been a political downslide, but you very well knew that no other alliance woulda been with you. Now here we are and the table has turned. Only this time, you refuse to accept peace from the same alliance that seeks it. Now your saying your the one that wanted peace all along. Get off your high horse mhawk, it doesnt suit you. You either want peace, or you want war. You cant have both.

Perhaps slayer chosed poorly when appointing you the new overlord? After all, you came from a merger from a defaulting alliance, now here you are bringing down a once sanctioned alliance to nothing. You have indeed impressed me with your skills Mhawk.

edit : ugh, nov =/= nor

NATO would have as I am certain most of tC would as well.

My point was that you have helped keep alliances under NPO's boot for far longer than 2 months so don't come looking for sympathy. That is exactly what this is, yet another shameless PR attempt to try and garner support.

Funny, I remember MHA declaring peace with FAN shortly before the crap hit the fan. Was that just a shameless ploy on their part as well?

I have conducted myself in this war with no other agenda than the security of my alliance and the defense of the unjustly abused. And honoring a treaty to "defend" an ally who started an aggressive war is very very different than honoring a treaty to defend an ally who was attacked. Of course Misr doesn't care about that, he is simply pushing the Hegemony talking points (as ludicrous as they are) in an attempt to keep playing for his chosen side. The fact that he attempts to smear my friend Revanche in the process is why I speak up.

Dude, who is Misr? :P

The hegemony does indeed have talking points to cover, some of which are in fact ludicrous if I may agree with you. It is an attempt at rewriting the past so that we may all be completely absolved of our sins. Soon, we will erase the historic site where historical documents are held, rewrite them to give us the edge, and burn all evidence through memory holes.

C'mpn Londo. A man of your outstanding character and intelligence can not possibly believe that all of what hegemony is claiming is ridiculous. Surely you see the alliances on your side that switched shortly before war broke out. Surely you have seen the same tactics that are decried when hegemony alliances used them, be embraced by Karma. I am completely certain that you can also see certain Karma alliance members breaking free of the pre-war claims and calling for disbandment or insulting every TPF and NPO post no matter if it is IC or OOC. I am not a party line follower that Karma is worse than us, or Karma is a monster or any of those non-truths. Karma is exactly what has become seen after the war started. A loose coalition that will eat itself, banding together against a common enemy. To remove a power or powers that are considered by your alliance to be threats, however real or perceived they may be. Which is exactly the reason Karma will give harsh terms set to cripple NPO for some time to come. So they can no longer be a threat to your alliance. It is about revenge. Denying that is a party line that Karma is toting regardless of how ridiculous the claim is.

However, this is completely off topic, and I apologize. If you would like to talk further, pm me. I would love to chat with you, as I have always had a good deal of respect for you.

We are always ready to shoot at you. :blush: Don't slip up, we will be waiting. :ph34r:

I would like to hear more about the reasoning for this, if you would privately indulge me.

TPF and NPO are not the only ones left. Do not forget about Echelon and Avalon. TPF will not be done until All of our friends are off the field.

Heh. So everyone but your protectorate then. It's just nice for even TPF to admit HoT's abomination has been crushed beyond recognition as an alliance.

First we had GATO, then we had GGA..and now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the new level of fail... TPF. Only in TPF can someone be a fool and still talk of honour every week without fail...

TPF, I salute you...

If your example of Spartan behavior is "win", then I shall enjoy my fail with all my friends.

If your example of Spartan behavior is "win", then I shall enjoy my fail with all my friends.

Sweet mhawk, thanks for generalizing. No way can you take someone's opinion as just their own. I guess when one of your members kept arguing last week about how NPO went into the war thinking they'd lose, that represented the entirety of TPF's intelligence too huh?

Sweet mhawk, thanks for generalizing. No way can you take someone's opinion as just their own. I guess when one of your members kept arguing last week about how NPO went into the war thinking they'd lose, that represented the entirety of TPF's intelligence too huh?

We all went into this thinking we'd lose.

Also, I didn't characterize it as all of Sparta, however I'd sincerely enjoy a non hostile surprise post from our former allies. This entire war I've been sorely disappointed.

Edited by mhawk

We all went into this thinking we'd lose.

Also, I didn't characterize it as all of Sparta, however I'd sincerely enjoy a non hostile surprise post from our former allies. This entire war I've been sorely disappointed.

TPF did, your good pals on red didn't.

Keep up the martyr complex. It's delicious.

Im honest, what can I say?, Lying about what you really think just makes you, well..., a liar, nothing more. I guess im preaching to the choir though..

Im honest, what can I say?, Lying about what you really think just makes you, well..., a liar, nothing more. I guess im preaching to the choir though..

Now you're accusing me of lying huh? At least give me a clue as to what.

TPF did, your good pals on red didn't.

Keep up the martyr complex. It's delicious.

One typically dies to be a martyr, we have no such intent. Stating we will keep fighting until this is over is hardly martyrdom.