Rebranding the war

Ogaden

Rebrand the War  

444 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) If anything is gonna take the title of "Vindictive War" it would be the noCB war.

2) If anything is gonna take the title of "The War on Peace Mode" it would be when you (NPO) forced all GATO nations out of peace mode. So, seriously, shut up.

3) The war is already named the Karma War.

4) Yes, you ARE whining.

5)????

6) One more request to rename this war gets a DoW from me

edit: 7) the poll is missing a "lol stfu" option, as that is the only correct answer.

Edited by hizzy

Nobody cares if you don't think the name is appropriate. These weak and pedantic arguments focusing on a name above all else have been done to death already, if you bothered with the OWF at the start of the war you would know this. I really don't think we need to go over them again just to indulge the ignorant NPO and their 'new' lines of propaganda.

Oh but I was there for the beginning, though at the time things were more lighthearted days, where it was candy floss and rainbows and we were all going to live together in harmony after it was all over. The Karma war was appropriate then.

Today in the era of vindictive extermination, only four short weeks later, the name is a joke.

The correct option is missing, The Karma War.

Hehheh he thinks I'm whining.

He is correct

You must have a very broad definition of whining.

He is still correct

I've just taken my inspiration for the options available from our surrender terms.

^Whine

Also as someone already said, Bawww

You fared much better in the other thread where you atleast tried to debate calmly [to an extent]. This is just.. Bawwing.

Is this thread necessary? Is anything that James Dahl posts necessary?

I happen to know sir that there are SEVERAL persons who are dissatisfied with the current nomenclature of this conflict.

Oh but I was there for the beginning, though at the time things were more lighthearted days, where it was candy floss and rainbows and we were all going to live together in harmony after it was all over. The Karma war was appropriate then.

Today in the era of vindictive extermination, only four short weeks later, the name is a joke.

What? I have been a keen observer of how this has played out on the OWF and it has rarely if ever been light-hearted between the two sides. I can only assume this is your unique sense of humour playing up again.

And again, you are just bleating about how you don't like the name. Please understand that it doesn't mean anything and nobody cares if you don't like it. How many times must this be repeated before it sinks in?

What? I have been a keen observer of how this has played out on the OWF and it has rarely if ever been light-hearted between the two sides. I can only assume this is your unique sense of humour playing up again.

And again, you are just bleating about how you don't like the name. Please understand that it doesn't mean anything and nobody cares if you don't like it. How many times must this be repeated before it sinks in?

If it's so unimportant, why are you here so vigorously stating how unimportant it is?

I just thought of another one but it's more of a joke. The Tygaland War. For the same reason Tygaland was somehow flamed for the peace terms given to NPO, whatever it was. :lol1:

Nah Tyga spends most of his time on OWF these days saying something along the lines of "I'm not in Karma/I had nothing to do with it/Don't look at me I'm not with those guys"

Null vote.

How about the "Boo Hoo Hoo We Lost And No Matter How Hard We Cry Nobody Cares!" War.

BHHWLANMHHWCNC!W

Practically rolls right off the tongue.

EDIT: Like Welsh. :lol1: <--- The rutabaga agrees.

Edited by kingzog

Null vote.

How about the "Boo Hoo Hoo We Lost And No Matter How Hard We Cry Nobody Cares!" War.

BHHWLANMHHWCNC!W

Practically rolls right off the tongue.

EDIT: Like Welsh. :lol1: <--- The rutabaga agrees.

god I love your sig hahahaha