Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Because Sponge was working on behalf of NPO and closely allied to them? NPO condoned the actions regardless of the disbandment of alliances that had been their allies less than a month before.

I may actually be misremembering this, but didn't it come out that sponge deliberately took out the Unjust alliances to hurt NPO? I mean, wasn't that part of the reasoning behind NpO getting rolled at a later date? (again, this is more me asking for verification of facts rather than saying your wrong and this is why)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall any terms, levied by the NPO, that ordered any alliance to disband. Feel free to continue to argue that we asked for reps that they didn't want to pay. But unless you can link me to a thread where we officially disbanded an alliance, you can kindly adjust your phrasing.

Ever heard of an alliance called ONOS?

I laughed, I cried, I died.

Thank you for that.

Your actions led to the disbandment of 9 alliances.

Better?

Ragnarok's actions "led to the disbandment" of 2 alliances.

You gonna roll them next?

But it's only worth talking about when we need an excuse against NPO, right?

I may actually be misremembering this, but didn't it come out that sponge deliberately took out the Unjust alliances to hurt NPO? I mean, wasn't that part of the reasoning behind NpO getting rolled at a later date? (again, this is more me asking for verification of facts rather than saying your wrong and this is why)

I thought that was just the propaganda the NPO used to justify killing their brothers? (edit: this is me asking too, i don't know)

Edited by Teriethien

Ever heard of an alliance called ONOS?

Link me to where we officially ordered them to disband, and I'll take back my statement, give you a cookie, and crawl back into my hole.

OOC: Poorly worded on my part. I edited out part of it and then forgot to delete that part >_> But I do not know, UjW has never really concerned me, and I consider it a rather unimportant point with the large amount of other examples available, which is why in my edit I did not list it.

Because Sponge was working on behalf of NPO and closely allied to them? NPO condoned the actions regardless of the disbandment of alliances that had been their allies less than a month before.

I've never seen proof that NpO/ES was working on behalf of NPO. Further, using your logic, Karma and the rest of CN that didn't get involved in opposing all the "crimes" of NPO, could be arguably said to have condoned their actions because they didn't do anything to oppose it. Doesn't that sound insane? Well, I just carried over the logic from your statement and applied it to another situation.

Yet now Sponge is one of Karma's greatest heroes and NPO gets blamed for his actions.

ES is one of Karma's greatest heroes? Wow, I didn't know that.

Not only is he the handsomest man in CN, he is also the Hero of Karma!

Ragnarok's actions "led to the disbandment" of 2 alliances.

You gonna roll them next?

But it's only worth talking about when we need an excuse against NPO, right?

Has Ragnarok aggressively attacked alliances recently for no good reason?

And I'm not happy with what Hoo did in the past, and I think I have made that clear. However, Hoo and RoK (I say Hoo because he was the Emperor at the time you refer to) have evolved and changed. You haven't.

Also, what alliances? If OCuK is one of them, I will be disappointed, as they would not accept white peace from RoK.

Do you think at all before you post? Because that post really made no sense at all, what so ever, and I feel dumber now for having read it.

Ahh irony.

Read it again, maybe you'll understand it better.

I've never seen proof that NpO/ES was working on behalf of NPO. Further, using your logic, Karma and the rest of CN that didn't get involved in opposing all the "crimes" of NPO, could be arguably said to have condoned their actions because they didn't do anything to oppose it. Doesn't that sound insane? Well, I just carried over the logic from your statement and applied it to another situation.

Did I not already apologize for the poor wording?

But address one part and not the other, makes sense :)

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Or you know...the official viceroy and terms you placed on them that forced them to disband?

So what you're saying is, we never officially ordered them to disband.

Or you know...the official viceroy and terms you placed on them that forced them to disband?

As Electron Sponge has repeated many times, you cannot force an alliance to disband.

Why does karma, after reading this thread, remind me of lord of the flies all of a sudden?

Yes, if the story in Lord of the Flies had been that all the boys finally turned on Jack for being a pathological tyrant and beat him to a bloody pulp, then made him sit alone on one end of the island until they got rescued, I suppose it would remind me of that, too.

At least I know that you're a sad person who can't let go of his old grudges. You actually earned a spot on my rogue list when I leave the game if you're still here. I gotta give you some props though; at least, you don't hide your true feelings behind a sanctimonious mask of self-righteousness like most everyone else.

There are no grudges - I was simply detailed what terms NPO would be given if NPO was to lose to NPO as a means to clarify the generosity of Karma.

As for the rogue thing, bring it on <_<

Yet now Sponge is one of Karma's greatest heroes and NPO gets blamed for his actions.

Who exactly voted for Sponge to be Karma's greatest hero? I certainly don't remember any such vote. Sure as hell isn't my hero, the guy's a total :awesome:

These terms are genius, you should definitely be heading up the peace negotiations, this would absolutely prevent the Vindictive coalition from turning on each other and/or losing any remaining credibility.

And again - these are not terms which I would give, these are terms which would be classified as harsh and ones which NPO would likely give someone in their own position.

Has Ragnarok aggressively attacked alliances recently for no good reason?

And I'm not happy with what Hoo did in the past, and I think I have made that clear. However, Hoo and RoK (I say Hoo because he was the Emperor at the time you refer to) have evolved and changed. You haven't.

Also, what alliances? If OCuK is one of them, I will be disappointed, as they would not accept white peace from RoK.

Illuminati and NEO, but I guess if there is a "change of heart" it is all alright.

I am tasting this new recipe first hand. I must say, I don't see much of a difference, but your taste buds may be better than mine.