Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

I think people like you should give the NPO a break and look at the situation realistically: of course their banking system is a farce propped up by nothing more than propaganda. That people calling themselves Vladimir, TrotskysRevenge, and Bakunin's Dream are in charge of the alliance should be descriptive enough of their economy.

Realistically, Pacifica will be done paying out reparations after four or five months at the very most. It's not that bad, and I have no sympathy for the "plight" of the NPO in this instance consider its long history of aggression and demanding extortionate reparations.

Edited by Vilien

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NPO has never had a problem with destroying an alliance over its leaders actions (See GATO-1V war).

The NPO hasnt had a problem with destroying an alliance over anything, really.

Good sir, you owe me a can of Pepsi, as the contents of the one I was drinking just came out my nose.

A can of pepsi? He owe's me a Number 9 meal from McDonald's seeing as I have the same problem as you, only my drink went all over my food <_<.

It wasn't humor. It was an actual insult about how badly Karma boned the stagger and how they now have to put something previously unheard of in the peace terms so they can try to correct their massive failure.

You have it wrong, it's not about correcting anything, it's about attaining the end goal of having a NPO which won't be able to impose itself anymore. Either it is through those terms or them remaining in peace mode indefinitely, the end goal will be achieved.

Also admitting your flaws is not insulting, it's a sign of honesty, you should try it sometime.

edit: spelling

Edited by delendum

Yup, instead of the past where you decimate leaders lets completely decimate someone that has never held a position.

The point (the one you are still missing) is that these are nowhere near as harsh as they could be, or what many believe they should be.

Mykep is hardly the only person utterly disgusted by this pathetic attempt at a pity play.

With all due respect, I don't think ANYONE, even NPO, feels sorry for NPO.

They rejected your terms for what they consider to be valid reasons and the war continues. Yet here we are on page 156 now talking about it. The conversation should have been long over.

Give them terms they can accept and the rest of Planet Bob suffering through GRLs that hurt our economies will thank you. Finish chasing them into Peace Mode and lower the GRLs in the process and the rest of Planet Bob will thank you. We're past the point of caring which you do at this point. Seriously.

Oh yes. Decom wonders, that would take 21 months for me to recover from (in terms of time to build alone). 1 Nation hurt 1billion from cost of wonders, and almost 2 years of recovering. This would without a doubt be the harshest reps ever.

The Greenland Republic was forced to decom it's military wonders and improvements when it surrendered during the War of the Coalition.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=33384

They rejected your terms for what they consider to be valid reasons and the war continues. Yet here we are on page 156 now talking about it. The conversation should have been long over.

Give them terms they can accept and the rest of Planet Bob suffering through GRLs that hurt our economies will thank you. Finish chasing them into Peace Mode and lower the GRLs in the process and the rest of Planet Bob will thank you. We're past the point of caring which you do at this point. Seriously.

Now Hal, where is the fun in that?

At least you got offered terms!

IAA wasn't so lucky.

The NPO hasnt had a problem with destroying an alliance over anything, really.

I'm sure my alliance would have been given fair terms had the war gone differently. :rolleyes:

The Greenland Republic was forced to decom it's military wonders and improvements when it surrendered during the War of the Coalition.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=33384

4 months vs 21.

Really people, is this it for the terms? The reps, 14 days of war, and limiting of who can pay reps.

Come on, everyone knows there is more, these are just the 2 Moo had a problem with

Eh, if there was no pointless arguing the forums would be completely empty.

Gotta take the bad with the good.

I'm sure my alliance would have been given fair terms had the war gone differently. :rolleyes:

O hai thar.

Yes, I'm sure would you have been given fair terms. Pacifica is a bastion of justice, light and honor in this world of darkness, lest we forget :v:

4 months vs 21.

Really people, is this it for the terms? The reps, 14 days of war, and limiting of who can pay reps.

Come on, everyone knows there is more, these are just the 2 Moo had a problem with

So are you saying that if the peace mod term and the 1k tech term were dropped you'd be willing to accept military wonder decom?

/me clears throat

Hi, my name is *Insert random Hegemony alliance name here* and im here to complain about these asinine terms you are issuing to the NPO, but thats all i can do because my alliance first cancelled their treaty with NPO over a month ago then when we finally honored it we surrendered after 1/2 weeks of war. So in reality all of these keystrokes i am putting into these complaints are wasted and would be better served if i had/were to join the NPO to fight against Karma (those still fighting should be commended for being semi-honorable, but you still cancelled on NPO)

How was my impression? I know its not exactly Jeff Dunham-like

I think it's only gotten this far because Pacifica genuinely feels innocent, and feels like they deserve to be treated better.

It's just so wrong, that nobody can help themselves.

4 months vs 21.

I don't see the problems with the terms. Seriously for your alliance's past, you got fair terms. 14 Days of war isn't so bad for the ones that have been in peace mode and no its not going to cripple your banking system. Get it through your heads that sure you lose a lot of infra in wars but you will recover but if you want to sit there and cry so be it.

Also you do understand that the long this war drags on that the chances of your alliance to be able to pay reps and grow will decrease. So do what any normal man would do. Accept terms, complete them and plan your revenge.

You have it wrong, it's not about correcting anything, it's about attaining the end goal of having a NPO which won't be able to impose itself anymore. Either it is through those termst or them remaining in peace mode indefinitely, the end goal will be achieved.

Also admitting your flaws is not insulting, it's a sign of honesty, you should try it sometime.

When did I say Karma was insulting themselves? I said I am insulting Karma. Specifically for such poor stagger they've had to resort to previously unheard of terms to make up for their failure.

Not coincidentally that is exactly why I'm right. It is about correcting something. It's about correcting the mistakes already made during the war. Mistake so bad that now you have to have them come to you to be attacked. They should have put in a 'No Fair Fighting Back' clause as well.

But, back on topic.... Rep amounts are fine, they just need a war mode clause they can reach and Karma will have a deal.

/me clears throat

Hi, my name is *Insert random Hegemony alliance name here* and im here to complain about these asinine terms you are issuing to the NPO, but thats all i can do because my alliance first cancelled their treaty with NPO over a month ago then when we finally honored it we surrendered after 1/2 weeks of war. So in reality all of these keystrokes i am putting into these complaints are wasted and would be better served if i had/were to join the NPO to fight against Karma (those still fighting should be commended for being semi-honorable, but you still cancelled on NPO)

How was my impression? I know its not exactly Jeff Dunham-like

But they only cancelled to teach NPO a lesson, not to save their infra or anything like that.

But they only cancelled to teach NPO a lesson, not to save their infra or anything like that.

Lets concentrate on making fun of NPO and thier pity fest.

Is there a way to dance in pity?