USN Treaty Announcement

Fair enough, how about alliance security ? Does that matter to you? call me goofy however if I thought a board was some priiviate and said something that could be construed the wrong way, I sure wouldn't want anyone to be able to see it

checkitout.png

That post has just formed my opinion of you.

Please go away.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, how about alliance security ? Does that matter to you? call me goofy however if I thought a board was some what private and said something that could be construed the wrong way, I sure wouldn't want anyone to be able to see it

You should try again. You'll see. Rodrod saw this.

Edited by Dexomega

Fair enough, how about alliance security ? Does that matter to you? call me goofy however if I thought a board was some what private and said something that could be construed the wrong way, I sure wouldn't want anyone to be able to see it

checkitout.png

I don't care who you are... something like this is classless. There is absolutely no reason to bring up screen shots of private forums in a discussion such as this. And their forum mask issue has since been fixed as some people brought it up.

As the foreign Affairs rep for my alliance, I can't say what I really want to.

I'm sad to see you guys leave the bloc. I hope you goo....

Oh whatever, to each their own. If you guys want to abandon the team that your alliance has been on for the past three years.

When then so be it.

*snip picture of our forum*

Accidents happen. So what? It's being fixed. And thanks for that :)

What you have to learn is that as much as you may hate to see USN go down a path which you dislike, you have no say in it. Your not a member, and your not in goverment. We are a soverign alliance, and we make our own decisions.

Though I do wonder how much hate is actually about one member in particular and is then being refocused onto the whole alliance?

Edited by beale947

Ive been invited to join trade circles before and ive taken them down for different reasons, and I have been trying to set our own trade circles but for special reasons (name it constant change of forum URL) it's been hard. I have been MoE of USN for about a week and Ive been struggling with the forum since then. And I do believe I have an idea of what Im doing, this is not my first nation.

Having a huge nation isnt really a main mission for me.

From one MoE equivalent to another, the entire job description is helping others grow their nations efficiently. If you can't manage that for yourself it doesn't speak well of your abilities to help others.

--------------------

It saddens me to see what's become of USN. If you'll turn your backs on the majority of your allies over one OCC relationship, it should give pause to your remaining ones as to whether they can count on you. Well, everyone but UPN that is.

Don't let your alliance be torn apart for the sake of someone who's not even in it.

As the foreign Affairs rep for my alliance, I can't say what I really want to.

I'm sad to see you guys leave the bloc. I hope you goo....

Oh whatever, to each their own. If you guys want to abandon the team that your alliance has been on for the past three years.

When then so be it.

No one is talking about abandoning anyone yet. However after seeing how much this pops into peoples minds when we announce something I tend to agree. If everyone is so eager to make us get out then why not? However that is not how we think. Do not take things out of context especially on something like that.

If you people want us to stay Maroon you'd be better off not ripping our heads off. We have things to sort out.

So far as I am concerned we are still a Pro-Maroon Alliance and intend to stay that way as long as we see fit. Good day.

Edited by Dexomega

From one MoE equivalent to another, the entire job description is helping others grow their nations efficiently. If you can't manage that for yourself it doesn't speak well of your abilities to help others.

--------------------

It saddens me to see what's become of USN. If you'll turn your backs on the majority of your allies over one OCC relationship, it should give pause to your remaining ones as to whether they can count on you. Well, everyone but UPN that is.

Don't let your alliance be torn apart for the sake of someone who's not even in it.

I'm sorry but what are you talking about? If you think thats what's going on, then i'm sorry but you are badly mistaken andor/mininformed.

Just Because some hold that view, doesn't make it true.

I for one made the decision based upon what I thought, not because of someone else or what not, and to say that I'm a puppet is an offense.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by beale947

Ok, I'll say it. Then I'm leaving again.

Cancelling any treaty bloc that involves a color like Chestnut with all the other signatories united within is like cutting your throat to spite your face. You have to live with these folks, after all. Unless you're packing up and leaving.

Best of luck to you if you wish to sort this kind of madness out.

Wow, Free, a screenshot? Totally wicked, broseph. Word to the wise, better watch out for that there expletive,

I don't think I wished the USN the best of luck, but goddamn, I mean it when I wish you the best.

Also, D34th, please forgive me for that slight slip up. :P

Well the best part of this topic is all the different generations of USN members posting in this thread. It kinda feels like a family reunion. I wish the best of luck to all my friends who still call USN home, and hope they can find their path without the beer goggles I stole when I left.

o7 Maroon

also USN if you change colors I may puke!

Well the best part of this topic is all the different generations of USN members posting in this thread. It kinda feels like a family reunion. I wish the best of luck to all my friends who still call USN home, and hope they can find their path without the beer goggles I stole when I left.

o7 Maroon

It just wouldn't be a party if all us former USNer's didn't get drunk and started vomiting violently

What you define as a good FA "track" doesn't apply across the boards. USN obviously doesn't feel like they should follow the path they're being pressured to take, or what other people think they should take, so they're gone in their own way. Criticizing them for doing something different than you is just pointless; the insinuations and accusations aren't going to do anything either.

[ooc] Somehow your reminding me of the creepy guy in Pinocchio that gets the kids to go the magical island where they turn into donkeys... [/ooc]

Calling an alliance on their recent actions is not making insinuations or accusations. The people here are speaking their minds and giving an opinion about the actions and the direction that is be taken... its just that most of us dont do subtle well ;)

In my opinion you guys who are complaining about how USN is going in the wrong direction, are going about it the wrong way. If you want USN to not go in the wrong direction quit complaining to us, and start supporting us. We're trying to do what's best for USN right now, and from what I can see, that was canceling Chestnut Accords for now. As I've already stated, I personally will be someone who's looking to get back in it if our FA policy will allow it without creating conflicting treaty's.

The best kind of friends dont pull punches and watch as you blindly follow a path that causes an entire sphere to facepalm in unison. No, some of us arent holding your hand going, "there, there we understand" some of us are going, "have you lost your freaking minds?"

Perhaps right now someone could tell me what treaties you currently have in conflict and why you think so since your siting that as your reason for departure??

Perhaps right now someone could tell me what treaties you currently have in conflict and why you think so since your siting that as your reason for departure??

Common Defense Treaty alliances are on the opposite side of MDP web. Maroon is still our sphere, and we'll do our best to defend it if we can without hurting our current Foreign Policy. Many of you might not like it, but it's there, and our allies at CDT mean just as much to us as Maroon does. It was a hard choice for me to cancel Chestnut, but it was a choice that in my opinion was the right one. Maybe I'm wrong, only the next few months will tell, but I'd like to hope that if it is the wrong choice, that we've still got alliance in our sphere to defend them when they need us, and to rely on when we need them.

Lance, our Foreign Policy may change, but we'll never move off Maroon :wub:

Edited by rodrod

[ooc] Somehow your reminding me of the creepy guy in Pinocchio that gets the kids to go the magical island where they turn into donkeys... [/ooc]

Calling an alliance on their recent actions is not making insinuations or accusations. The people here are speaking their minds and giving an opinion about the actions and the direction that is be taken... its just that most of us dont do subtle well ;)

Have you not insinuated that USN is not maroon, that they should do what maroon does instead of being FA retards? A lot of people are calling them purple puppets and what not. USN is on maroon, but they don't have to follow the definition of "marooness" (excuse my made up word) set by others. There are people in this thread that criticize them for this, and hence my comment.

[ooc]Insinuations! See what I mean? :D [/ooc]