An LSF Announcement

lsfblackguardsmm3.png

While tending to our fields and clearing out some of the wreckage and clutter from the NATO rumble, we realized it had been a while since we gathered around to pass the pipe and figure out who was really supposed to be doing what. Sometimes there really IS something to a little too much of the good smoke...but no.

So we've had a few hits and present to you our new Co-Ordinator staff, including some newer members stepping up to take some responsibility around the commune. Some of us were getting a little tired of always doing the dishes and keeping an eye out for buzz killers.

p28-image1.jpg

The Co-Ordinator Staff of The Black Guards:

Co-Ordinator of Alliance Security: battousai567

Co-Ordinator of Foreign Affairs: russianbearnazar

Co-Ordinator of Economics: Aftalia

Co-Ordinator of War Preparation: Duce Giordani

Co-Ordinator of The Military: Skinz

Public Announcer of The LSF: The Mongol-Swedes

We've also been quite busy since the fighting stopped, and have been growing quite a bit, with a recent upsurge in membership and the fine work of the previous Co-Ordinator staff and our dedicated internal committees yielding growth. No lazy stoners here. Congrats to those on their way out and to those stepping up and taking on some responsibility. :)

libsocstatsjune09jj.jpg

VIVA LSF! and good to see Skinz is stilling pulling his weight (wassup Comrade!) :D, also good to see you got rid of that 'Pala' character...smoked far too much weed to be of much good no :P (jk Pala, you know i love you ;) ).

Edited by Cataduanes

This is good. Now all that LSF needs is to remove state ownership of their IRC channel and privatize it like good libertarians! tongue.gif I make no sense sometimes I know.

hmmm, Libertarian privitisation and making no sense, could it be that Nozick is floating around the OWF?

Gratz LSF

Good to see a change in delegates!

We've also recently done up the headers on our forums, and changed the application methods. Have a look and come along, you're welcome to represent your alliance in our embassies, and get stoned with the rest of us and chill out in the Stoners' Thread.

LSF Forums

Nothing major :P ... but I'm usually rubbish at html lulz.

Nemhauser, ;)