World Map X

Sargun II

I get the west half of the Siamese peninsula, because of the the Australasian Coalition discussion thread.

Burma, correct?

People need to stop using nonexistent geographical names. The Malay Peninsula is part of the Indochinese Peninsula, and 'Siamese peninsula' is used only for a type of pitviper.

Edited by Sumeragi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who died and made you Admin? No one? Yeah, that's what I thought. Cut the !@#$@#$ attitude. I'm not even in the conversation and you're annoying the !@#$ out of me.

Whoa, as much as I agree with you, just try to cut out the swears.

EDIT: Grammar :(

Edited by TheStig

Who died and made you Admin? No one? Yeah, that's what I thought. Cut the attitude. I'm not even in the conversation and you're annoying the crap out of me.

Knowing the correct geographical names has nothing to do with admin, just so you know..

Knowing the correct geographical names has nothing to do with admin, just so you know..

Telling people what to do, which is what she was doing, is where the Admin comment came from, not the correct geographical terms. I've heard Burma referred to as the Siamese Peninsula many times, so using a "correct" geographical term really doesn't apply here. Simply because it wasn't her geographical term, she got all bent out of shape, and, frankly, I've been watching it for months and am sick and tired of it.

At least someone understands the problems that the mapmakers might face if things aren't straightened out.

Anyway, hold that particular claim for now, things are changing RP-wise.

So... I suppose I'm back, but in East Africa.

Land claim I wish to claim in E. Africa, atm.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w282/qu...sargunmap22.png

The dark greenish space.

Name it the Islamic States of Africa.

I'll be writing an RP shortly...

Someones already talking about wanting that area. Dunno whats going on with it ;p