World Map X

Sargun II

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Maghreb is going an RA protectorate. The new nation of Fort Dawson will now be my nation. It will simply be Dawson City, Yukon Territory. I don't care for the color since you probably won't have to color it at all.

Here's a map for reference (Dawson is just below Tombstone Territorial Park on the Yukon River):

Yukonwikimap.PNG

Where is this vote exactly? It's possible I overlooked it when I went through the most recent pages of the Comintern thread.

There is no such vote and even if there was, 1 vote is not enough to pass anything in a multi-member body. Follow the GM's ruling please.

If you don't, this will finally have me leaving CNRP because it is the very !@#$%^&* I referred to in an earlier thread that ruins the game with folks usurping areas they have no control over and with defense forces in place.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Except Mael has no authority over who actually exists - the ComIntern as a whole did, and there was only one vote: a yes.

This is a lie. And even if it were the truth, one vote is insufficient to be support enough to pass the ruling. I am aware of every vote in Comintern.. and no such vote was raised for me to vote upon, which would have been a NO. NRP is part of the Dragon Empire. It too would have clearly voted no.

Sargun, you perpetuating this lie ooc has had me officially lose all respect in you.

There is no PRC. PRC did not successfully come to exist. End of story. It would have to had warred my IC forces, it did not.

This is a lie. And even if it were the truth, one vote is insufficient to be support enough to pass the ruling. I am aware of every vote in Comintern.. and no such vote was raised for me to vote upon, which would have been a NO. NRP is part of the Dragon Empire. It too would have clearly voted no.

Sargun, you perpetuating this lie ooc has had me officially lose all respect in you.

I'm not lying.

There were two votes, not one. Canada voted "yes" here and then Vaule "no" one post below. No matter the outcome, Osea moved in - that's an IC issue, not an OOC one. LVN's ruling is null because Keshav did not have "two" nations - he had one.

edit: The ruling is that you can't RP other people's people in their country. Lavo's protectorate had a "rebellion" without consent from Lavo in the first place, which is enough proof for me to say that if it's a protectorate you can do whatever you want IC.

Edited by Sargun

I'm not lying.

There were two votes, not one. Canada voted "yes" here and then Vaule "no" one post below. No matter the outcome, Osea moved in - that's an IC issue, not an OOC one. LVN's ruling is null because Keshav did not have "two" nations - he had one.

edit: The ruling is that you can't RP other people's people in their country. Lavo's protectorate had a "rebellion" without consent from Lavo in the first place, which is enough proof for me to say that if it's a protectorate you can do whatever you want IC.

He did not "move in" there was no such rp, no map claim... nada.. another lie to defend him.

If he had there would have been war with the Dragon Empire.. immediately.

Your second lie Sargun, you going to stop any time soon?

He did not "move in" there was no such rp, no map claim... nada.. another lie to defend him.

If he had there would have been war with the Dragon Empire.. immediately.

Your second lie Sargun, you going to stop any time soon?

Lying to defend him?

He asked permission, he got both a yes/no opinion and did it anyway. As far as I'm concerned that's enough for a map change. Remember, the map doesn't reflect on what actually exists. If there's an IC issue with it (which I admitted I missed), I'll put a hold on the edit. As I missed Vaule's vote, the edit went through anyway. I made a mistake, I'm human. You won't be getting updates reflecting Dragon Empire territory changes for a long time if you keep this up. Calling me a liar and trying to slander me is !@#$%^&* and I won't take it from some power-hungry man overreacting to a mistake.

If anyone else objects to the map update, tell me calmly and I'll change it.

I blame this on being a land grab attempt without any rp, an abrupt change of government.. without any rp.. and an attempt for a power grab.. without any rp. And clique's trying to beat up on other clique's using map making authority.

This is the single most idiotic piece of trash you've ever written.

Edited by Sargun

If you don't want to do your job as mapmaker within the rules, then step aside and let someone else have the pens. You can't just let any random state declare its existence within a protectorate being enforced by another group of people. That's purely and simply wrong. Especially when that nation already had a state in that exact region within like 24 hours previously and the only reason it re-declared its existence was it being upset with its current land layout. You are literally attempting to bend the rules, or Keshav is, and you just became the tool for it.

Either way, I and Keshav have already agreed to discussions about this issue and I'd appreciate it if folks would stop trying to derail it by re-asserting the PRC which does not exist.. (yet). At least not in the size and the scope put on the map for certain.

Just to reaffirm here..

PRC and all related RP do not exist. (Yet)

For multiple reasons in that thread and eve more importantly, the reasons in this post:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1600414

That is what happens when folks try to expand into a protectorate under my or a related alliance's control without authorization. Defense forces say no until it can be granted.

With the fall of Comintern, the protectorates once officially under their name are now under Dragon Empire control as our troops were enforcing the protectorate and are still present there and we have claimed it in the fallen alliance's stead. A conference is to be held to confer with regional members about how best to delegate the Chinese Region, while Tibet shall remain a Dragonisian protectorate until a new government is approved for the region.

As the others said, USA dissolved. Territories are below (They should be correct, correct me if I'm wrong):

Ardoria:

North Carolina (with a sliver of Virginia from the entrance of the Chesapeak Bay south to North Carolina)

South Carolina

Georgia

Alabama

Mississippi

Bermuda

Berkner Island (the Antarctic island labeled USA)

UAS:

Virginia (minus the sliver belonging to me)

West Virginia

Maryland

Delaware

Pennsylvania

Ohio

Tennessee Federation:

Wisconsin

Illinois

Indiana

Kentucky

Tennessee

New England: