World Map X

Sargun II

The South Pole is the entire bottom of the map.

nope it cuts off at about the 80th latitude. Still got a while to go.

Otherwise i'd own the entire bottom of the map since I claimed the southpole and a circle around it.

Edited by Tahsir Re

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was nothing about anyone getting Ethiopia.

First of all, what's your SoI?

Well, i placed it right over Addis ababa, ethiopia's capital like someone mentioned to me a while ago, right now my sphere just about covers the city proper, with about a 125 km radius around it, id b happy with that till my nation grows IG

Edited by Executive Minister

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9646/iamsumer1.png

Notes:

The protectorate to the east of RA has not been updated due to war.

The line in Canada is the Quebec/Ottawa boundary, for future reference.

I took some liberties with Nod and ISA, due to extreme small nation size.

Ahahahaaa awesome, looks like i just popped up from underground

Notes:

Where is the Cochin protectorate which was updated in Sargun's previous map? There is no war in that place. It was in the unclaimed white areas comprising afghanistan which was to be rebel army's protectorate.

Please correct this.

Where is the Cochin protectorate

Wasn't the entire region a joint protectorate? Please give me the link to the final agreement.

I did not recognize your unilateral announcement, btw.

Also, this is for everyone: Please avoid doing unnecessary quotes, since it makes hard reading for me on my cell phone.

Notes:

Regarding that Quebec/Ottawa boundary: Why exactly?

Bohovia will receive all his old lands back, which would be the purple and white on this picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/Lyn...gs/Proposal.png

As your silly blackberry blocks photobukkit, I'll just ask Sargy to add Bohovia ASAP. <3

Wasn't the entire region a joint protectorate? Please give me the link to the final agreement.

I did not recognize your unilateral announcement, btw.

I agreed for a joint protectorate but then there was no movement on the issue. Hence there is no joint protectorate. since my claims for protectorate was not challenged it stays. I have done the necessary RP. Since the earlier map had the Cochin protectorate and nobody raised any objection there is no issue. So please correct it.

The firm blocked photobucket on the computer, not the Blackjack.

What's the white area on that map? Also, you're giving him Quebec City?

Cochin, Lavo declared the protectorate first, so you are on the defensive on this issue. Unless he agrees to the joint protectorate, you should have no influence over the area. And the thing of no complaints does not apply here.

Do not tell me to 'correct' the map. I'm correcting the original mistake of the previous map.

The firm blocked photobucket on the computer, not the Blackjack.

What's the white area on that map? Also, you're giving him Quebec City?

The white area is what I originally asked that I could keep.

Now that I'm leaving NA, I won't need it, so the white can be colored purple, as well. The original border is in there, so you only have to color the white purple and then erase the black line between the two purples.

So yeah, he's getting quebec city back, I guess.

Unless he wants land in the west, in which case he gets less from Quebec state, obviously.

Edited by Lynneth

Cochin, Lavo declared the protectorate first, so you are on the defensive on this issue. Unless he agrees to the joint protectorate, you should have no influence over the area. And the thing of no complaints does not apply here.

Do not tell me to 'correct' the map. I'm correcting the original mistake of the previous map.

Sumer, understand the logic of the situation. Lavo claimed first in post #9 but i challenged it in the very next post, #10. Lavo declared but he did not do any RP for it while I did here. You will notice I did not claim the whole of Afghanistan as I could, my SOI reached till Arabian peninsula.

However in post #13 you alone raised an issue about me declaring a protectorate.I responded to you in post #17. You again unilaterally opposed my creating a protectorate in post #21. I post #23 i again responded reasonably

Rebel Army reiterated his claims for protectorate in post #26. He based the claims only on what he said in post #9 with no further corroboration. I was willing to cooperate with him as can be seen in post #30. But tell me does a single statement without any subsequent RP make a land anybody's protectorate?

In post #31 Lavo claimed that the entire unclaimed territory between our two nations was his protectorate. In post #41 I did agree to a joint protectorate but in the very next post #42 i asked him to produce proofs to prove that the region was his protectorate before the issue. He did not respond to this. In the entire map thread he never claimed that territory as his protectorate and the land was marked in white.

I am well within my rights to claim the territory as my protectorate unless and until Rebel Army shows me proof that the same territory was part of their protectorate with map claims and RP. Nobody was interested in Afghanistan until Nedland's adventure and i was the first to legitimately put forward a claim and Rp accordingly.

When Sargun updated the map with my protectorate included, Lavo challenged it and i asked him to provide the proofs i asked for. He never responded.

What am i to take from all this?

I shall not relinquish my claims for the territory known as Cochin Protectorate until given the necessary proofs of prior protectorates.

I do not intend to be aggressive, but I will not submit to aggression either.

you mean due to a time difference if a person posts first and the person posts a challenge in the very next post, the first claim remains? hell i can then claim the entire white areas in my SOI as a protectorate and noone will be able to challenge it? unreasonable.

Hey, yes I accept time differences are evil, even I have them KoC so stop whining about time differences ok? Yes first person gets it if they claim it first but with many new rules I don't know who gets what anymore.

This is not whining. This is a major issue with the rules. Does the advantage of a minute or so justify anything? And does RP count for nothing? I thought this was a place for RP.

Yeah right. Anyway I have invited Lavo_2 to a discussion to sort out this mess and unless and until it is sorted out my troops remain.

Grand Update

Notes:

The protectorate to the east of RA has not been finalized

Who owes the Canaries?

Sargun, recolor those tiny islands.

Request: Using linkls wouild be helpful for me.

Edited by Sumeragi

Notes:

The protectorate to the east of RA has not been finalized

Who owes the Canaries?

White, meaning nobody. I would incluse it as part of the protectorate, but I'm not sure.