World Map X

Sargun II

Read the entire first post. I guess I'm still a little confused on getting started. Do I make a claim for open territory if I can find any. Or what. I guess I'm asking, 'How the heck do I start?'

Also hello.

Where do you want to start? The white areas may be claimed, the gray may be claimed if you ask the owner for permission (they will probably give it to you). Keep in mind the map is a tad behind, notably Canada will be a gray area when it updates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the entire first post. I guess I'm still a little confused on getting started. Do I make a claim for open territory if I can find any. Or what. I guess I'm asking, 'How the heck do I start?'

Also hello.

Hello, and welcome to CNRP. :D

To start off, look for any patch of land that is colored white. These are unclaimed and you can claim it and set up a new nation. Unfortunately, there arent much land in the world. But worry not! You see an area colored gray, with a nation's name within/besides it? These are protectorates, which are protected by certain nations. If you want to claim these lands (or a part of it), simply contact (PM) that land's protector and you're good. Hope that helps. :)

Also hello.

Hey eski.

Just make a topic about the announcement of a new nation, either after some talk with an owner of a protectorate to get some land or just choose a nice bit of white.

Just wondering, is there any white left on the map? the one I have shows everything grey.

There are bits of white left on the map. Any land that's grey are protectorates. They're generally free to get, but only if you contact their protector(s) first.

Requesting the following:

1) My current territory labeled Vaule to be changed to "Hanseatic/Buryat Protectorate"

2) The areas of the Hanseatic/Vaule protectorate to become the United Kingdom of Buryatia as shown below

AreaInDetail.png

I haven't RP'd the new DoE yet, but I will do so as soon as I wrap up my current RP.

Edited by Imperator Azenquor

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/7100/liaoningdeal.png

liaoningdeal.png

Final map of Asia North China Protectorate region. Green is the newly formed PRC state. Dark Blue is the Dragon Empire, Teal is Palintine, Red is Yamato. Off on the far left is the Protectorate of Tibet in a middle shade of blue.

This map is void.. negotiations continued.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/7100/liaoningdeal.png

liaoningdeal.png

Final map of Asia North China Protectorate region. Green is the newly formed PRC state. Dark Blue is the Dragon Empire, Teal is Palintine, Red is Yamato. Off on the far left is the Protectorate of Tibet in a middle shade of blue.

I'm sorry not all parties have accepted that, so please withdraw it Maelstrom?