World Map X

Sargun II

Grand Update

Notes:

The protectorate to the east of RA has not been finalized

I took some liberties with Nod and ISA, due to extreme small nation size.

Who owes the Canaries?

The Canaries and the Canadian marianas belong to nobody at the time. But I'd guess Sarah would take the Marianas and either mykep or Gebiv taking the Canaries.

At a later time that is.

Edited by Lynneth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Canaries and the Canadian marianas belong to nobody at the time. But I'd guess Sarah would take the Marianas and either mykep or Gebiv taking the Canaries.

At a later time that is.

You could just let me have it: My former navy crew is there.....

Could you please RP it?

The Comintern Protectorate in Asia needs restored. THis land was never granted to the People's Republic of China by the appropriate authority.

WorldMapX1_1_2.png

And the Dragon Empire has forces there enforcing the protectorate. THe only claim the Empire recognizes that the People's Republic of China would currently own is the realm formerly labeled Osea.

Stop sneaking in map grabs folks and make your map claims public.

If China wants to expand beyond Osea, it will have to negotiate its claims with us first.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Sumeragi: The map claim was not made public for dispute so it is not to late. It is less than 48 hours since this map has been changed to reflect the PRC. China also did not RP claiming this land which would require it having to declare war on the D.E. and fighting D.E. forces enforcing the protectorate on behalf of Comintern.

You can't just RP independence from the occupying forces of a player and Keshav had an existing nation. Otherwise, I'll RP someone going independent from you very shortly in Japan.

PRC has Osea's former land claim, that is it. If PRC wants more it may feel free to declare war on those enforcing the protectorate.. which includes DE and the still existing, though languishing, Comintern.

I call for gm/moderator enforcement of protectorate rules. This player wasn't granted control of this region by the alliances and players acting as protectors of this region and no RP was done to overcome the forces protecting the region or to request a a release of these lands into that nation's control. That said, it's directly in violation of protectorate rules.

It's a good thing I'm not completely gone for this time I'm out with my Wife. God only knows what people would allow some to get away with if I turned my eye away completely from CNRP for a few days *Shakes his head in disgust*.

LVN has conveyed to me his intent to have PRC wiped. I'm not sure if that means entirely, or back to Osea.

I would say too late, Mael.

Pending Sargun/GM disagreement, PRC stays. If you don't like it, go to war.

And get rid of those img tags.

Offense: Player has two(2) CNRP nations.

Decision: One shall be wiped. PRC is wiped, all RP relating to it is wiped. Osea reverts to the condition, land and placement it had before this mess.

Clarification: You cannot RP independence from someone without their consent, as it is RPing their citizens.

Edited by LeVentNoir

I'd say if Keshav/Osea wants to BECOME the PRC, they can rp it with me via negotiation if they wish and with comintern. Comintern however didn't approve by vote and is slowly dissolving. More than likely it will become a DE protectorate and then we can RP the expansion of the PRC starting from Osea at that point. That..is fair and logical.

In fact, I thought Osea had just become the PRC by their declaration and was going to do just that via the Asian Partitioning thread.. then I saw the OP.. and I was pissed at the map.

At a later time that is.

>_> I would like zoze islands...

Offense: Player has two(2) CNRP nations.

Decision: One shall be wiped. PRC is wiped, all RP relating to it is wiped. Osea reverts to the condition, land and placement it had before this mess.

Clarification: You cannot RP independence from someone without their consent, as it is RPing their citizens.

Except Mael has no authority over who actually exists - the ComIntern as a whole did, and there was only one vote: a yes.

I would say lack of SoI should shoot it down.

Lubeck has for example, oversea territories that are no way within his sphere of influence. However, they are within his total land area.

It also says in the rules you can acquire land by dominating it from invasion... yet I can't send my military in to occupy a small space of land completely vacant?

Add my claim please:

TopGearClaims5.png

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt4/The...GearClaims5.png

Or I shall take the pleasure of updating the map myself - give the people a break from someone who moans about god damn links.

Lubeck has for example, oversea territories that are no way within his sphere of influence. However, they are within his total land area.

It also says in the rules you can acquire land by dominating it from invasion... yet I can't send my military in to occupy a small space of land completely vacant?

Add my claim please:

TopGearClaims5.png

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt4/The...GearClaims5.png

Or I shall take the pleasure of updating the map myself - give the people a break from someone who moans about god damn links.

With that attitude you'l get nothing done now buck your ideas up and apologise to Sumergai!

Except Mael has no authority over who actually exists - the ComIntern as a whole did, and there was only one vote: a yes.

Where is this vote exactly? It's possible I overlooked it when I went through the most recent pages of the Comintern thread.