World Map X

Sargun II

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone please say ethiopia is unclaimed :awesome:

Two brotherhoods of Nod will make great fun, and this one is close to the original game origins!.

yeah i was quite shocked such a huge gap was left unclaimed in africa, it would be perfect! It doenst matter if i dont get Cairo, an important Nod city in C&C cannon, im a splinter faction...i dont represent the entire brotherhood...and who is this other brotherhood you speak of? if its those guys led by Xx Snipe xX or something similiar, i didnt know they RP'd

If anyone wants Ethiopia, contact me and Let me have lake Tana and some of its surrounding area. Thats all.

I thought ethiopia was unclaimed?

yeah i was quite shocked such a huge gap was left unclaimed in africa, it would be perfect! It doenst matter if i dont get Cairo, an important Nod city in C&C cannon, im a splinter faction...i dont represent the entire brotherhood...and who is this other brotherhood you speak of? if its those guys led by Xx Snipe xX or something similiar, i didnt know they RP'd

I thought ethiopia was unclaimed?

A cannon is something you put a ball in. CANON is the core story of something, or the "truth" about it. What is canonical is often decided by fans or players.

BTW, you'd need Sarajevo too.

Edited by Arkantos

Hey Sargun,

I know we spoke before, but on the map I'm seeing, Florida is still purple. If I could get it changed to yellow and have "Xaristan" placed on it, that'd be awesome.

Signed,

Sir Michael Harland

P.S. I don't know about for anyone else... but if we could outline the states in the USA and label them... or on a separate map or something, that would be most helpful.

P.S. I don't know about for anyone else... but if we could outline the states in the USA and label them... or on a separate map or something, that would be most helpful.

Or maybe the "super-states" (the former nations that make up the USA.

A cannon is something you put a ball in. CANON is the core story of something, or the "truth" about it. What is canonical is often decided by fans or players.

BTW, you'd need Sarajevo too.

Yeah i was aware of the difference between a cannon and canon, but thanks for the reminder, just a typo :rolleyes:

and yes i know i need sarajevo, but that isnt very realistic to expect me to 'reclaim it for the brotherhood', ill just say i was a former east african protectorate...

It is. He just wants that lake from you. You are not required to give it, but it could make for a good RP.

:huh: but i dont see a lake on that map...if its just a lake i guess we could RP it, but then again for now i just wanted to work on my factbook/doe... for know he cud have it i guess im content with the land because i dont have and am not planning on having a navy just yet

The Dragon Empire has formed.. and most of Asia just went dark-grey.

To see who you need to include in this list: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59642

That link contains the membership roster.

In short: Dragonisia, NPR, Kingdom of Cochin, Melvin Republic, Andonian Remnant.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

The Dragon Empire has formed.. and most of Asia just went dark-grey.

To see who you need to include in this list: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59642

That link contains the membership roster.

In short: Dragonisia, NPR, Kingdom of Cochin, Melvin Republic, Andonian Remnant.

Hate. You. Haaaaaaaaaaaaate.

My exact claims are the Mexican states of:

Michoacan, Morelos, Puebla, The Federal District, Tlaxcala, Hidalgo, Queretaro, Guanajuato, San Luis Potosi, Aguascalientes, Jalisco, Colima, Nayarit, Zacatecas, Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas and anything in between that I may have missed.

(Seems like alot but most are very small and the rest are not much larger.)

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0861/WorldMapX1_1_2

WorldMapX1_1_2.jpg

-Mexico

-Xaristan

-Dragon Empire

Requested website is infected

Your request was filtered

URL: http://g.imagehost.org/view/0861/WorldMapX1_1_2 on host g.imagehost.org

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0861/WorldMapX1_1_2 contains a virus JS.Obfus-7

How hard is imageshack anyway?

I formed a new nation and well..sort of fail at this.

So can somebody just create me somewhere in the Antarctic...preferably in the empty space to the left of "Top Gear"

Nation name is Otherworld and area of influence is 1,261.727 mile diameter.

Thanks