WarriorConcept Q&A

WarriorConcept

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was that about? Or is part of the promise to not talk about the promise?

No, the promise was made when WUT was still around. I promised I would join NPO after \m/

Thoughts on the Mostly Harmless Alliance :D

Chill dudes, they just need to not look like some gremlins tool. I understand you guys love each other and everything, but personally it just feels like some of your sovereignty is lost when you make treaties like the one you guys have.

If you had a pie, what kind of pie would it be?

If you had a potato, how would you cook it?

Do you miss the mudkips avatars?

i.e. av-17616.pngav-8343.pngav-15422.pngav-18967.pngav-27062.png

Apple pie

Whichever got me french fries

Kind of, they were pretty cool as a fad and to identify some people.

Shark week was the week in which GOONS took the initiative of attacking anyone who trolled without a point, purpose, or heck just respectfully. They held everyone to the same standards which even resulted in them attacking some of their own members. It basically made the forums what it is now mindless most of the mindless people who post just for the sake of posting blissfully ignorant of what they're commenting on.

I thank you for posting this.

Hopefully people will soon start to realize how much it blows to just post "hail" all of the time.

If you could of helped start any alliance, knowing where they are today, which alliance would you have helped create?

Events leading up to UJW have by now become a blur, but from what I can recall it started with an unaligned nation raiding a GOONS protectorate that GGA claimed was apparently a member of theirs. GOONS counter-dec'd on the nation in question but didn't launch attacks. While I'd have to go through my old logs on my other laptop at this moment to get the exact details of how the negotiations went, it ended up failing and at the same time Genmay launched an attack on BoTS, a Polar protectorate, because of constant tech raids and something else maybe, can't exactly remember their DoW. The rest is probably well logged in the wiki and relevant threads there.

I was one of the GGA members ordered to declare on the BoTS member at the time, and I must correct you here; The GOONS members that countered us certainly did launch multiple attacks. It was quite frustrating as bilrow wouldn't let me hit back :P

Question: how do you feel about the new GOONS?

The other one would be Legion's claim that \m/ tried to extort them in the past. To clear that point up here for anyone who might have not been around, our Minister of Recruitment tried to get some tech from Legion and the next night when I woke up, as a tri of \m/, went to Legion and told them that the tech was not needed at all and that the person was out line for demanding it and would be punished accordingly.

Ugh. That is a version of the incident. Until I get my laptop working again (where my logs are) I think we'll just agree to disagree on one or two of the finer points there.

• 3 weeks later...
I thank you for posting this.

Hopefully people will soon start to realize how much it blows to just post "hail" all of the time.

If you could of helped start any alliance, knowing where they are today, which alliance would you have helped create?

Probably MK, at the time when they were created it just seemed like a temporary project and I actually didn't predict lots of people joining up post-UJW, especially with being blacklisted by NPO and all.

Why were you not at Penn Station? :(

Busy D:

I was one of the GGA members ordered to declare on the BoTS member at the time, and I must correct you here; The GOONS members that countered us certainly did launch multiple attacks. It was quite frustrating as bilrow wouldn't let me hit back :P

Question: how do you feel about the new GOONS?

You declared on them for a person not even wearing the GGA AA, so yeah.

The new GOONS seems okay from what I can tell, there's no way it can be the same as the old GOONS but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they bring some more activity to this game.

I feel the need to ask a question now.

Have you ever heard of me?

I recognize your avatar

Who do you think was the best economics marauder in the New Sith Order? :D

More seriously, what alliance will have the most NS on January 1st 2010?

essenia :P

New Polar Order I'd think

Where do you buy your meat?

Pathmark?

Will you remake \m/?

Toshiro Hitsugaya OR Yoruichi Shihoin? Explain your answer.

Tigers or Cows?

Do you think Moo-Cows should be known as THE hamburger from now on?

1. No.

2. Cows are tasty

3. He could also be delicious steak

What do you have against MLS?

Furthermore, do you hate America?

1. It really just doesn't have the same appeal as clubs in Europe and their players.

2. Maybe :P

How much Mario could a Bowser chuck if a Yoshi could stop eating everything that comes within ten feet you fat !@#$@#$ dinosaur?

(srsly though, on a scale of Gandhi to Tom Cruise, how insane do you think you are?)

Mario will always kick bowser's $@!, he also wants to get into Bowser's Keep.

Well Tom Cruise is a scientologist, and that's just crazy insane.

Monsieur Concept, out of all the alliances, why did you choose MK? And why don't you stop jumping between them like they're cheap lingerie?

MK has one of the most active memberships in the game, if not the most active, and their leadership is solid and experienced.

Also I haven't been through that many alliances considering how many years I've been playing, after that long you tend to be able to figure out rather quickly what kind of community you want to remain a part of for the long term.