Dispatch From the Greenland Republic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, this means I have to get to know a new GR person... Trying to limit it to just a handful here!

All joking aside, Congrats to Al on taking over this mighty sexy alliance. I'm sure you will go far. And of course, a happy birthday to you guys.

Congratulations to my friends at the Republic. The last two years has been long and no one could ever doubt the commitment of the GR members to their alliance.

o/

Not to mention its allies. ;) CnG = lucky gits to have GR.

GR, you guys are epic win. 'Nuff said.

I would have a ton of shoutouts, but instead I think I'll send you a few dozen kegs of Pechorski Strong Ale and two barrels of Uralican vodka. :lol1:

o/ GR

Edited by Uralica

Congratulations GR, now, time for a n00b question, but is Al the same as Celtic?

Obviously not, note the lack of a silly sign-off at the end of Al's posts. This is a stark contrast to the posting style of Celtic who always signs off with "Take Care, Celtic". The difference is irrefutable.

Congratulations GR, now, time for a n00b question, but is Al the same as Celtic?

On these forums, Al is Altarctica. He had the first response to Celtic's topic.

Edited by Drai

I want to take this moment to petition that all future Archons have one name, and one name only. None of this "call me Al" nonsense.

Hopefully, this confusion will be cleared up in the next week or two, that way, when we coup Al, everyone will know who he was.

On a side note, congrats to GR!

awesome group is :awesome:

Oh please, call me Gn0x. :P