Sileath and NSO

Sileath

This is Planet Bob, and only the strong survive. There are also the occasional $@roaches with e-peen envy like RandomInterrupt, who attach themselves to great leaders like Ivan and Sponge in order to appear relevant and try to hide their leeching ways through "wit," though it's no match for the cool debonair of the Archon Eponymous of Athens, Londo Mollari.

Let's set the record straight. Random is twice the man you'll ever be -- one of his word and of loyalty. When Random sees a problem, he solves it rather than complaining about it and running from it. You've got some nerve accusing someone else of "hiding" even as you wrap yourself in Londo's skirt, spewing acid at any and all critics.

It seems you regret that little outburst, or else were told to regret it, but I suggest you keep your temper in check. It's going to get you in trouble some day.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time you threatened an alliance out of arrogance, it didn't turn out so well for you. I would advise you to consider your words and actions very carefully.

That said, I feel that what Sileath said to you was inappropriate and out of line and he has already edited it out in any case.

I'd advise you likewise and realize random's response was completely justified in opposition to sileath's calling out of his ability and in essence NSO as a whole through this thread.

Some questions and answers for you.

1. Is NSO a great alliance? Yes

2. Was my time in NSO overwhelmingly positive? Yes

3. Do I like RandomInterrupt and does he like me? No

4. Should I have taken other means to resolve the insulting I was getting from NSO government prior to the making of this thread? Probably should have tried harder to use private channels

5. Did I overreact to the fake DoW? Yes

6. Was what I said about RandomInterrupt above dumb? Yes, which is why I edited the post

7. Is this thread a giant cluster$%&@? Yes

8. Do the issues contained within die in this thread? For me they do

9. Wut about Athens? Athens has shown as much loyalty to me as I will to them.

Hey look, someone's overcompensating!

Once you realize that no one cares how big your e-peen is, the better we'll all be.

I think it's more of a matter of how someone else was calling it small, and he wanted to prove the other wrong.

Time to say "Peace, I'm sorry, this was all very very silly. Best of luck to you guys in NSO, I will do my best to not be a pain in the $@! for you anymore".

Seriously Sileath, this is not going well.

Wait, this is still getting hits?

To the NSO people still coming to this thread, just leave it alone, I believe the OP illustrated quite well the "calibre" of player we lost when Sileath left without comment to the Dark Lord directly. Slinking away in the dead of night and then making a public spectacle isn't the Sith way, regardless of the amount of work done by the person doing it.

The rest is just false bravado.

I have only skimmed the last few posts but I certainly hope Athens isn't threatening the NSO. That would be a pity.

To the NSO people still coming to this thread, just leave it alone, I believe the OP illustrated quite well the "calibre" of player we lost when Sileath left without comment to the Dark Lord directly. Slinking away in the dead of night and then making a public spectacle isn't the Sith way, regardless of the amount of work done by the person doing it.

I have only skimmed the last few posts but I certainly hope Athens isn't threatening the NSO. That would be a pity.

Last time I checked he was responding to a threat of yours.

It would be a pity for either of our alliances to threaten the other indeed. I have no hostility towards your alliance and I hope you feel the same. The past several days of OWF posting have been unfortunate and needless, with mud being slung on both sides, and I hope both our alliances are able to put them behind us without further incident. I am frequently available on IRC should you feel the need to discuss anything.

I do not bear any signatory of Frostbite any ill will.

I can only hope that this is reciprocated.

It would be a pity for either of our alliances to threaten the other indeed. I have no hostility towards your alliance and I hope you feel the same. The past several days of OWF posting have been unfortunate and needless, with mud being slung on both sides, and I hope both our alliances are able to put them behind us without further incident. I am frequently available on IRC should you feel the need to discuss anything.

I do not bear any signatory of Frostbite any ill will.

I can only hope that this is reciprocated.

Excellent, then I may have been misinformed. Very good.

Good luck to you. Hopefully Sileath will prove an asset to Athens, as he did to us...once upon a time.

Sileath, I lost a lot of respect for you in this thread.

And to those of you who decided to try and push around the Sith because you have more Manhattan Projects, I ask you; is this really something worth fighting over? Do you honestly think you would win? And did you somehow convince yourself that NSO wouldn't have more than enough allies to call in should war break out?

Sileath, I lost a lot of respect for you in this thread.

And to those of you who decided to try and push around the Sith because you have more Manhattan Projects, I ask you; is this really something worth fighting over? Do you honestly think you would win? And did you somehow convince yourself that NSO wouldn't have more than enough allies to call in should war break out?

Whoa, easy now. I don't think anyone is really willing to start up another war at this point in time. Everyone is more interested in finishing off NPO, rebuilding and forming up the new power structure for the future of this world.

Let's not get things any more riled up for our shared ally then it already is.

Whoa, easy now. I don't think anyone is really willing to start up another war at this point in time. Everyone is more interested in finishing off NPO, rebuilding and forming up the new power structure for the future of this world.

My sentiments exactly. Shows over folks. Everybody go home.

First, I'm glad this seems to have been resolved to the satisfaction of all parties. As an ally of the NSO directly and an indirect ally of Athens via MK and Vanguard, this situation was not an ideal one for my alliance.

Sileath, you lost me in this thread. You may or may not care, but it is a fact. You complain about people not taking your ideas on board in a public thread and then show exactly why you should never be in alliance government. Your response to a clear joke "war" was a disgrace and, knowing you, you knew damn well it was a joke but the opportunity to paint yourself as a victim overrode commonsense. Your stupidity caused this issue entirely and I'm pleased you have come some way to acknowledging that by the end of this thread.

If you didn't like what people said about our ideas in the NSO, fine. Quit, go somewhere else but don't dredge this crap up in public in an attempt to smear your former alliance. It just makes you look foolish. To escalate it the way you have makes you look even more foolish.

I certainly hope you learnt something from it.

Edited by Tygaland

Not everyone is more interested in finishing off NPO than starting another war. :P

Not everyone is more interested in finishing off NPO than starting another war. :P

Heh, touche. You are interested in everyone else finishing their war with the NPO so yours can be over. :P

Some questions and answers for you.

7. Is this thread a giant cluster$%&@? Yes

8. Did I stir up most of the garbage on this thread and put my own alliance in a bad spot by having to back my big mouth? Yes.

Fixed that for you, and my earnest suggestion is you walk away from this thread. My dealings with Londo to date have all been positive ones and it pains me to see a guy like him put in such a bad situation. Stop abusing the man and the generosity he's showing you.