Sceleratus

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew for some time now that I did not fit with this alliances ideals

Shocking.

Good to see you lack class in all aspects, not just on the OWF's.
To anyone that reads this that is considers joining Valhalla as an alliance, think twice. While they are not all bad and do offer a few great members, it seems they are some bitter suckholes that have nothing but resentment for people that don't care to stick around.
and I hope to see you on the wrong side of the next war.

Such class.

Eh, I don't know the full story but I do know that when I told them straight out I'd leaving to go rogue and start a campaign that "may or may not" have been against their allies, they waited a day or so to demask me so that I could see the responses in the thread, all of which were courteous and kind, some even wishing me luck in my fight.

So I don't really know where you're getting it from. I can't imagine they've changed that much over only 4 months time.

Shocking.

Such class.

ahhh theres the kid from ODN that couldn't get enough...sponge bub church pants. Lets just start and end with your nation;

(689 days old)

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 73,917 Attacking + 355,248 Defending = 429,165 Casualties

lol!

Take care Church pants!

ahhh theres the kid from ODN that couldn't get enough...sponge bub church pants. Lets just start and end with your nation;

(689 days old)

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 73,917 Attacking + 355,248 Defending = 429,165 Casualties

lol!

Take care Church pants!

I must have missed that 'how to be classy' lecture. What are you saying?

Surely you didn't try to use the fact that most of my wars were lower scale NS wars as an insult. Pathetic. Casualties aren't the goal, infrastructure and land are.. Aggressive assaults are only useful for anarchying the opponent which is rendered useless after day 1 by nukes. If you are ever large enough an d decide to go rogue, I'll be happy to teach you some more lessons on war.

Edited by SpoiL

blah

Ignore the ODN'ers. Theyre just pure bandwagon and full of so many tons of horse somethings (calfs I think theyre called) its simply not worth it.

Everyone that leaves Valhalla, even the "legendary" Sky; bringer of "lets drop NPO and make treaties with everyone other than NPO" got a ban. Bannings are nothing new; its an instant response to people that leave in dubious circumstances.

Edited by bill n ted

(689 days old)

lol!

Take care Church pants!

That made me laugh real good! Thanks brah.

Usually I'd PM Pansy or someone and ask what happened but it's obvious by the way the op is acting why he got banned. He's obviously a less than savory character even for Valhalla and came here as one final insult. Too bad most everyone sees right through it.

Ignore the ODN'ers. Theyre just pure bandwagon and full of so many tons of horse somethings (calfs I think theyre called) its simply not worth it.

Everyone that leaves Valhalla, even the "legendary" Sky; bringer of "lets drop NPO and make treaties with everyone other than NPO" got a ban. Bannings are nothing new; its an instant response to people that leave in dubious circumstances.

She got her ban for a different reason.

We do have a policy of banning deserters, but Valhalla isn't at war atm, BnT.

Not everyone gets a ban for leaving Val, or we'd have ALOT more bans of people who visit our forums on a regular basis.

also: SMH-L4Dcopy.png

this is a sexy sig. Glad you got to show it off =D

Edited by Lord Levistus

So you're couping the government?

And do all the work? Never! ;)

yes Pigglet, I am an infamous troll that no one has ever heard of right?

Leave it to you and few others to not disappoint me and show your colors on the OWF, again. Keep going, its doing wonders for you. I will not continue past this post. I will say that I am not a happy hug it out kinda guy, and people like you and a few others that like to bait in your private channels really are the class that holds it all together arent you?

Take care.

That is all from me.

If thats the way you think about valhalla, its obvious you werent suited to begin with :)

I wish you good luck on where you go too.

And I wish RIA good luck aswell.

(689 days old)

lol!

Take care Church pants!

Aaaand, there goes anyone who may have even considered being on your side.

Aaaand, there goes anyone who may have even considered being on your side.

That grudge is older then this. Spoil is the characteristic goodie-too-shoes, complaining about bad language, sexual references etc. Scel is...The opposite? It really saw quite amusing to watch them interact.

How very GGA. Sky = Shaneprice?

And here I was thinking they were ZIing you or something.

No, you got ... banned from their forums. Yes obviously they don't like you, but really, does this deserve a thread?

Why respond to a thread that doesn't merit existence? Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Just before you parted the private channel. And this being just a small portion of the BS that I had to deal with stemming from you, and your attitude of superiority over others.

I didnt change your mask, but if i had the admin powers to do so, I would have done the same.

EDIT: Also, note that on our forums, Sckings left, moments after. He was not banned. Coincidence? I think not.

Did he say that because he was banned, or did he say it before you guys demasked him?