IRON Surrenders

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peace with IRON.

IRON, now please stop bribing my SDI technicians. Thanks for getting me the "Nuked 10 Times" award.

o/ Tough Opponents.

Yah I don't think it is outragous either to ask for reps, but I'm biased, I like IRON.

Actually we do too, quiet a bit actually.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

Karma once again proves it is no better than the hegemony that came before.

I'm sorry are you new here? Or are you bad at math because by my figuring the 58,000 tech MK had to pay out to NPO is both a greater number and greater percentage then the what 30,000 total given out here. Also thats not counting the tech that had to be paid to others or the tech fact that if 3,000 tech wasn't sent every week to NPO war would be redeclaration. Not to mention the other amounts of tech and restrictions put on them for extended periods of time.

Yea its obvious that karma is the same as the Hegemony

So let me get this straight Mr. Brookbank. You complain when no reps are handed out. Then you complain when reps are handed out. When you are done burning bridges with EVERYONE who ever stuck up for you, could you tell me what would be acceptable to you?

So let me get this straight Mr. Brookbank. You complain when no reps are handed out. Then you complain when reps are handed out. When you are done burning bridges with EVERYONE who ever stuck up for you, could you tell me what would be acceptable to you?

Him being back on EZI by those same hegemony forces, obviously :rolleyes:

More reps! Down with IRON! More revenge now!

Glad to see our orange brothers have attained peace.

Don't make me do it, bigwoody.

o/ IRON

o/ MHA

o/ FARK

o/ Gramlins

Good sir are you implying people want revenge on IRON? :mad:

OOC :: You orchestrated this whole thing, just because you are so bitter about how bad I shoot your face in COD.

OOC :: You orchestrated this whole thing, just because you are so bitter about how bad I shoot your face in COD.

The greatest ploy the Sith master did was orchestrating the war where all his enemies and anyone who could challenge him destroyed each other as he laughed.

Hello ;)

I must agree. That is just plain sad.

You realize it was IRON that declared war on Ragnarok and not the other way around, right?

Glad to see most of the reps going to a "defending party," actually. If this trend continues, OV could end up with significantly more tech than infra.

I think I see what you're driving at. They could've at least pointed those poor IRON members in the direction of some high quality alcoholic beverages, rather than have them wander out blindly into the wilderness, quite possibly to be mauled by the wild macro lager, and led astray be deceptive ad campaigns.

For shame!

2.5 mil and 50 tech aren't harsh terms, they're too damn lenient.

Suppose my nation is totally broke and has 4 aid slots. I do 4 tech deals, and viola! 4 tech deals take 30 days, IRON has 90 days to pay off the reps. And that's assuming that a tech deal only nets 1 mil, whereas in reality it'll net more than that. Another week at war would have cost IRON much more then these terms.

That being said,

o/ AK (Alliances of Karma)

o/ IRON

You guys fought a damn good war, it was fun to watch :P

We're talking about the prime pawn of Mordor here, they'd deserve a fiery fist on their arses, not more of this lousy Karma leniency and fairness. But anyways, congrats on the peace et cetera, I guess.