Will NPO get coup'd?

Roofus

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure why not?

Everyone hates Ivan they just can't say it.

hate to burst your bubble, but Ivan is not the Emperor of the NPO, Trotskysrevenge is (more commonly, Moo Cows) and no I don't see him being couped any time soon.

With the leaders being stubborn with continuing this while they hide behind peace mode, do you see an uprising within NPO in the near future?

No. Besides, do you actually believe that Karma would be willing to talk if Pacifica suddenly changed government?

A coup would make no difference whatsoever.

No. Besides, do you actually believe that Karma would be willing to talk if Pacifica suddenly changed government?

Why wouldn't they?

Also, no, there won't be a coup.

And the leaders aren't in Peace Mode. What are you on about? Moo, Mary, Vladimir, Bakunin are engaged. Frawley and Philosopher are in Peace Mode, Koona "rerolled" in FAN ...

Edited by potato

I don't think that there will be a coup. Moo Cows appears to have strong support from his IOs, making a coup very hard if not impossible. Besides, who would want to take control of an alliance that is well on its way to extended ZI? No one would want to captain the sinking Pacifican NS ship.

Also, even if there was a coup, Karma wouldn't suddenly cease attacks or the new leader. Leading an alliance in wartime is hard. If anything, Karma should be encouraging a coup to make dismembering the NPO easier.

What I think is more likely is NPO grunts will start leaving as soon a they stop receiving any re-enforcements or aid. Seen a few do so openly, assume more have and are doing so. Besides, not like they can do anything to change who leads NPO or who runs their alliance's forum even.

What I think is more likely is NPO grunts will start leaving as soon a they stop receiving any re-enforcements or aid. Seen a few do so openly, assume more have and are doing so. Besides, not like they can do anything to change who leads NPO or who runs their alliance's forum even.

It's been done before. Perhaps it's just wishful thinking, but I don't think we should rule it out completely.

From a strategic perspective (in regards to Karma), it would not be a good idea to change the government of NPO, as the current one was handed NPO at the top of it's power, and has led it to its current state. If the point of Karma is to remove Pacifica from their throne and keep them from attaining it again, the current government would likely be the best for that. If they are hoping a change in government would lead to a more moderate Pacifica, that is not likely from my understanding as many of the current IO's (likely successors to the throne) are of similar mind as Moo Cows, if not more in the direction opposite to Karma's liking.

As to a coup from within NPO, that is near impossible. From my understanding the current Imperial Officers fully support Moo, and without them whomever tried to take over NPO would not succeed.

What I foresee happening the longer this conflict lasts is more people deleting, and more surrendering to the forces of Karma.

No chance of a coup. Well, I guess I should never say never.

More likely that anyone disaffected enough to want a coup will just leave and take like minded people with them. They could surrender and then form their own alliance.

A coup would make no difference whatsoever.

actually it would probably give them better chances, being that the current gov is blind to see that they will lose no matter what route they take

including the FAN route of going to peace mode\

but like people have said, they wont get couped, i heard they brainwashed all of their members :o

Edited by Fort Pitt

It is way too late for a coup. What will you earn even if you were successful with such? At this point if there are any within NPO that are not happy with it then the only way they really have to show such with is simply by leaving. Their membership is their voice of approval of what the IO's do (and the emperor takes credit for).