An annoucment concerning CSN.

Rajistani

Posting this...  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As I understand it, each nation not in compliance has been messaged several times... GDA had the list of potential targets for non-compliance well in advance, and was able to get in touch with them, those listed for attack were all not in compliance after being contacted. Also, they've had several weeks to be in compliance. We took all the steps you mention, bashing CSN just because you don't like us must not be as fun when you're wrong.
If you will look at the piece I quoted from Deja you will see that it clearly suggests that the lists were made the day of the attacks. Were the lists made the day of the attacks or were the lists made days in advance as you say they were?
Now, as for attacking non-compliant members, we had a number of instances (I had one, in particular), where at one point in the day we were making lists and preparing to go, they were in violation, and we found after our attacks (VERY shortly after) they were suddenly in compliance. My particular target was the case. I personally checked him at 10:30 PM CN time and he was non-compliant. Yet at update, after I hit him, he was.

Matthew Conrad, do I know you? I do not appreciate that comment.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you will look at the piece I quoted from Deja you will see that it clearly suggests that the lists were made the day of the attacks. Were the lists made the day of the attacks or were the lists made days in advance as you say they were?

The final lists were made the day of the attack. Two days prior, a list of violators at that point was made between GOD and CSN. I believe it was shared with GDA, but regardless, there was a minimum of 48 hours notice given to GDA regarding our intent to declare on those that were not in compliance.

I was referring to the OP so I don't know why you take offense to it.

Normally I wouldn't feel the need to fill you in on the details of our operational planning, but I guess it doesn't really hurt anything here. Lists were prepared up until the day before attacks were authorized, though most of it was together in advance of that. They were prepared in consultation with and with input from GDA, and all terms violators had been messaged (albeit once slightly improperly - these improprieties were resolved between GDA and CSN) several times already, and many were referred to us by GDA after continued non-compliance. I couldn't tell you the exact details about the master list because I wasn't involved in compiling it, but every nation was given numerous chances, and will be peaced out as soon as they're in compliance with no punitive measures taken other than the attacks they've suffered. Now, stop looking for a reason to bash CSN, arrogant disgruntled ex-members make for a lousy time in any thread, especially when they talk without knowledge of the situation.

My question is: Why were the nations not in compliance not messaged notifying them of their non-compliance? Even the evil New Pacific Order messaged people letting them know they were not in compliance before attacking them. The evil New Pacific Order even gave them several days to get in compliance and in a lot of cases giving them a week to do so!

Word.

Remember when they messaged FAN nations that were not compliant with the terms for days and days so that they wouldn't have to attack them.

Too bad FAN forced their hand, eh?

Normally I wouldn't feel the need to fill you in on the details of our operational planning, but I guess it doesn't really hurt anything here. Lists were prepared up until the day before attacks were authorized, though most of it was together in advance of that. They were prepared in consultation with and with input from GDA, and all terms violators had been messaged (albeit once slightly improperly - these improprieties were resolved between GDA and CSN) several times already, and many were referred to us by GDA after continued non-compliance. I couldn't tell you the exact details about the master list because I wasn't involved in compiling it, but every nation was given numerous chances, and will be peaced out as soon as they're in compliance with no punitive measures taken other than the attacks they've suffered. Now, stop looking for a reason to bash CSN, arrogant disgruntled ex-members make for a lousy time in any thread, especially when they talk without knowledge of the situation.

Well clearly none of the CSN members posting in this thread ever dealt with or knew anything about the lists. So why the personal attack on me being an ex-member and not knowing about the situation? You and Goose are both members of CSN and you do not know what was done with the lists.

This has nothing to do with me being an ex-member, Eagle. I am simply trying to understand why an alliance has not given a fair chance to nations that were not in compliance.

You and Goose are both members of CSN and you do not know what was done with the lists.

Goose:

Two days prior, a list of violators at that point was made between GOD and CSN. I believe it was shared with GDA, but regardless, there was a minimum of 48 hours notice given to GDA regarding our intent to declare on those that were not in compliance.

Therefore,

I am simply trying to understand why an alliance has not given a fair chance to nations that were not in compliance.

You are trying to do the impossible. They were given fair chance. Obviously, the list has to be updated when people who weren't complying do what ever is necessary to comply->rewriting of lists.

Well clearly none of the CSN members posting in this thread ever dealt with or knew anything about the lists. So why the personal attack on me being an ex-member and not knowing about the situation? You and Goose are both members of CSN and you do not know what was done with the lists.

This has nothing to do with me being an ex-member, Eagle. I am simply trying to understand why an alliance has not given a fair chance to nations that were not in compliance.

I do know enough of the details of what was done with the list. Whether or not it was shared with GDA is of little consequence as we had in the past messaged those in violation ourselves, as has GDA as they have told me, and we made our intentions of attacking nations in violation of the terms clear to GDA more than 48 hours in advance of our declarations. You seem to be grasping in an attempt to make us look bad. As has been said already, several times, GDA was given ample opportunity to get their nations to comply with the terms they agreed to. It had been a full two weeks from the implementation of the terms, and several messages sent to the nations in question. I don't know what more we could do to satisfy your righteous indignation at how we handled it. Perhaps we should have sent more messages and sent them aid to pay for the decomissioning of the items that were in violation of the peace terms. What would an acceptable amount be? $3,000,000 for each improvement that is removed?

are you even reading what we are posting? We first notified GDA that a number of nations was not in compliance over a week ago. (at that point we had not compiled a list, just check alliance stats and noticed that number of tanks and certain improvements was far too high).

5 days later the first complete list of violators was compiled and then sent on to GDA. Then after another 48h went by a new list was made and they were attacked.

What more do you want us to do?

Perhaps we should have sent more messages and sent them aid to pay for the decomissioning of the items that were in violation of the peace terms. What would an acceptable amount be? $3,000,000 for each improvement that is removed?

I just wanted the nation(s) who was/were attacked (that were already decommed) reimbursed. I was told no, and it was implied that i should "do something about it" (sarcastically of course, since there was nothing I could do pixel-wise)... so I did this.

I'm just not gonna sit down and take it, can't speak for sippy since she apparently thinks worshipping those who aided in her destruction of GDA is good.

Just to note, once we found out the identities of those members not in compliance, GDA sent them messages telling them that they needed to comply with terms or they risked being attacked. Thankfully most of them complied. Two weeks is more than enough time to comply.

Edited by sippyjuice

I just wanted the nation(s) who was/were attacked (that were already decommed) reimbursed. I was told no, and it was implied that i should "do something about it" (sarcastically of course, since there was nothing I could do pixel-wise)... so I did this.

Look man. Get over it. Vyper clearly made a mistake with the last sentence in that message; I'm sure (but have no evidence) that it was done late at night and he had simply copied and pasted messages and somehow got befuddled. Vyper, was at least courageous enough to admit he made a mistake and make his applogies. He has made amends. It seems as though everybody else has made amends. It is time for you to do so as well.

Instead of carrying on like this, allowing yourself, nay forcing yourself into a position from which you will be made a mockery, just suck it up and move on. You tried to make your point. Few people seem to agree with you. Those who do agree with you about the last sentence in Vyper's message see the sense of the situation and are willing to accept that mistakes are ok if they are actual mistakes (sorry if that last part is a bit convoluted).

I'm just not gonna sit down and take it, can't speak for sippy since she apparently thinks worshipping those who aided in her destruction of GDA is good.

So, because you were unable to get your way, you are going to call out your leaders in a public forum? Good show mate. I personally do not believe that plan is feasible. It will lead to heartache and a quick loss of friends. As for the "I'm not gonna sit down and take it" part. We're waiting.

I was trying to be civil here, but the further I get into this post the more I realize how silly it is to try and reason with you. Enjoy your nation. I hope you prosper, but fear your rantings will get you into trouble.

Good luck.

Edit: I don't usually bother to proofread the Internet, but I saw that I had written "hear" instead of "here" and knew it would haunt me for days and days and days.

Edited by smurthwaite

I think what he is implying is it is coerced recruiting. If they don't join they will be attacked while on pow.

You know, mhawk, I'm starting to like you more and more. Right now I'm grateful for your ability to translate a rather confusing wall o' text.

As a recruiting strategy, this is only slightly 'better' than trying to recruit a nation one happens to be tech-raiding.

It's extortion. Extortion is bad. But it seems to have been dealt with.

You know, mhawk, I'm starting to like you more and more. Right now I'm grateful for your ability to translate a rather confusing wall o' text.

As a recruiting strategy, this is only slightly 'better' than trying to recruit a nation one happens to be tech-raiding.

It's extortion. Extortion is bad. But it seems to have been dealt with.

Whatever the flaws in Snakes message, and there were many, he was never TRYING to extort anyone. That much was a misunderstanding. Regardless, as you said, it's been handled.

As a division leader, I received and disseminated lists after they had already been messaged with warnings about compliance. You don't send target lists to the military folk if you haven't already gone through hoops of warnings and reminders. You could've used your own head to get that one.

At the point I was talking about (divvying up who goes where), they had already been warned and GDA been notified.

Are you so desperate to hassle us that you have to come here after getting banned from our channel?

can't speak for sippy since she apparently thinks worshipping those who aided in her destruction of GDA is good.

Or she actually knows what's going on.

I'm just not gonna sit down and take it,

Yes you are.

Edited by deja

As a division leader, I received and disseminated lists after they had already been messaged with warnings about compliance. You don't send target lists to the military folk if you haven't already gone through hoops of warnings and reminders. You could've used your own head to get that one.

At the point I was talking about (divvying up who goes where), they had already been warned and GDA been notified.

As the lead of another division, I can attest to this.

GDA has been aware of the violators for at least a week. In fact, they were completely compliant with us and CSN on this. After several messages to the violators and no response, they were attacked.

If this is somehow unfair to the nations in violation, then I'm not sure what more you could expect from us.

Are you so desperate to hassle us that you have to come here after getting banned from our channel?

I was banned after. for having my head up my $@!...

edit: apparently my OP is unclear. I have no problem wtih CSN attacking those that were violating, I have problems with CSN not paying reps to those they attacked who were already decommed.

Edited by Rajistani

I was banned after. for having my head up my $@!...

edit: apparently my OP is unclear. I have no problem wtih CSN attacking those that were violating, I have problems with CSN not paying reps to those they attacked who were already decommed.

He was speaking in regards to Sin being banned. You were indeed banned for having your head up your $@!. If your OP was in regards to issues of us not paying reparations to people that were allegedly in compliance with the terms when we attacked, you have included a lot of other false assumptions and accusations.

I thank sippyjuice and the other government members from GDA that I have spoken with for their cooperation and understanding over the issues that there are between The Commonwealth and GDA. If you have any proof of nations that we attacked being in compliance before war was declared, we will gladly work with you on taking care of it. However, along with the declarations, messages alerting them to what they must comply with to get peace were sent as well. As such, I'd imagine that many of those not in compliance simply needed a little nudge to get the point across and are now compliant.

If you have any nations from GDA that have joined The Commonwealth after Vyper's erroneous message was sent, I ask you to come and speak with me about it and we'll see what we can work out.

I'm going to be honest and tell you, I really didn't understand much of what you were saying in the OP. Seemed a lot like something unnoteworthy that was posted for attention, but I figured I would at least point one thing out.

StyxxEX-GDA.jpg

StyxxNowCSN.jpg

That attack by a UCN nation was just a rogue attack by an unruly member with a record of such things, who was expelled for that very action if I remember correctly. Not quite sure how the screenshot fits into whatever point you're trying to make here.

Man, our first time being publicly called out, and it is a non-issue. And it also seems my job is already taken care of by Goose and co.

But just for the sake of clarification: we messaged them multiple times. We attacked the ones who weren't in compliance. Along with the declarations it was made clear that we'd keep attacking until they moved into compliance. Once that term was met, they were given peace.

As Goose said, if you have any evidence supporting the notion that nations were attacked AFTER already being in compliance, then please let myself or him know. If you have no evidence, please let this dissipate into the already non-issue it is.