An annoucment concerning CSN.

Rajistani

Posting this...  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is just awful CSN. Sure you sorted this out with GDA but how could you forget to submit a formal appology to Rajistani? You should know by now that all important things needs to go through him.

On a more serious note Rajistani. Isn't this like the 2nd or 3rd time you do something like this since the war? Is your propaganda campain doing as well as you hoped?

...no?

You also left out the part where I professed my undying love for you.

I hardly feel as though an "i love you" with a question mark represents your undying love :D .. and that was after i posted this <_<

Edited by Rajistani

Well the message screenied was when I got it, right when I joined GDA ( I joined after the war, I was in IDC, we were asked to pay an assload of reps which we couldnt afford... so we disbanded). I assumed that this message was sent to others prior to me joining.

Yes. It would appear you have made a number of bad assumptions in this thread that have played out in ways you did not expect.

Hmm... I thought I already talked to you or someone else about this from GDA... <_<

I only sent those messages to those that did not comply with the terms. After looking over the terms, I have apologized to those that were in comply. I did not get any money for sending out the messages, get your facts straight from the source before claiming accusations of such. You already know about jakeinto so no need to explain it again. I did not in any case attack another GDA member while I sent the messages. Though some didn't comply and sent harsh replies of rebellion, I did not send anyone to attack. As for the message being thought of an influence in GDA members to switch over, I didn't get anyone saying they'll join and if they did, they joined BEFORE I sent out those messages. The messages were only sent out by me and no one else.

You really should have consulted us in a private room to avoid this. Regardless if you tried, then you should already know that this topic was dropped because there was nothing more to discuss. It is pure coincidence that I grew within 3 days since I did mention I would begin to buy infra as soon as I hit the 3000 tech mark.

Ugh... you have made me late and for this, I shall not forgive... Good day to you sir for I have apologized to the whole alliance in-game and shall take my leave now.

I could quote your alliance mate in this thread, Tulafaras, about the ineptness of government...

Tula is in GOD, not CSN.

As am I, if you can't tell.

Edit: Grammar.

Edited by Aurion

I only sent those messages to those that did not comply with the terms. After looking over the terms, I have apologized to those that were in comply.

I didn't get an apology... which is why i posted this assuming noone got an apology. Maybe I was overlooked.

Ugh... you have made me late and for this, I shall not forgive... Good day to you sir for I have apologized to the whole alliance in-game and shall take my leave now.

<_< didn't mean to make you late honestly

Tula is in GOD, not CSN.

As am I, if you can't tell.

Edit: Grammar.

Apologies.

Edit: added aurion's resposne

Edited by Rajistani

To: lewistothezor From: Rajistani Date: 5/19/2009 9:38:34 AM

Subject: HES NOT VIOLATING

Valric effin decommed before you attacked.

To: Rajistani From: lewistothezor Date: 5/19/2009 1:48:31 PM

Subject: RE: HES NOT VIOLATING

I spy with my little eye 1 Missile Defence.

Decommission for peace.

Read the terms of surrender:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=56097

To: lewistothezor From: Rajistani Date: 5/19/2009 2:14:04 PM

Subject: RE: HES NOT VIOLATING

I facepalmed. Hard.

Incidently I was the one who attacked this nation:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=247526

And can confirm he did have military improvements. He decommissioned them pretty sharpish mind you.

Like I said to you before read the terms of surrender properly. It's not like they were harsh and its not like you haven't had enough time.

Now, as for attacking non-compliant members, we had a number of instances (I had one, in particular), where at one point in the day we were making lists and preparing to go, they were in violation, and we found after our attacks (VERY shortly after) they were suddenly in compliance. My particular target was the case. I personally checked him at 10:30 PM CN time and he was non-compliant. Yet at update, after I hit him, he was.

My question is: Why were the nations not in compliance not messaged notifying them of their non-compliance? Even the evil New Pacific Order messaged people letting them know they were not in compliance before attacking them. The evil New Pacific Order even gave them several days to get in compliance and in a lot of cases giving them a week to do so!

My question is: Why were the nations not in compliance not messaged notifying them of their non-compliance? Even the evil New Pacific Order messaged people letting them know they were not in compliance before attacking them. The evil New Pacific Order even gave them several days to get in compliance and in a lot of cases giving them a week to do so!

As I understand it, each nation not in compliance has been messaged several times... GDA had the list of potential targets for non-compliance well in advance, and was able to get in touch with them, those listed for attack were all not in compliance after being contacted. Also, they've had several weeks to be in compliance. We took all the steps you mention, bashing CSN just because you don't like us must not be as fun when you're wrong.