An annoucment concerning CSN.

Rajistani

Posting this...  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@borimir ... thats just my proof he was an ex-GDA member

If your OP was in regards to issues of us not paying reparations to people that were allegedly in compliance with the terms when we attacked, you have included a lot of other false assumptions and accusations.

The OP was two-fold.

The first, CSN recruiting from GDA... which was supposed to result in disciplinary action of Vyper.

My problem with that was A) Vyper was not disciplined in anyway, in fact he was sent aid, and B) we were told only those in non-compliance of the terms were given the message, as my screenshot of GDAs forums shows, that was not the case. The only people who did not receive the message were government members of GDA.

The second, is the more recent conversation with Allied_Threat. CSN attacked those who were not complying with terms (which I have no problem with), but accidently declared on one guy who was in terms (which included 20% soldiers and whatnot)... this guy was anarchied among other things, so I said fine, let me go get peace and reps. I was flat out told no, and since there was nothing I could do about it, I decided to make it public, and I will take any reciprocation for that, not GDA.

If you have any nations from GDA that have joined The Commonwealth after Vyper's erroneous message was sent, I ask you to come and speak with me about it and we'll see what we can work out.

When we had the meeting in #pie they said new members have to comply with terms with as well. I attempted to get more than a 36 hour warning for them, but it was declined. That is fine... most of them complied in time.

Also for the record, between the meeting in #pie (the first time I was informed of this), and the time of the attack (somewhere between 36 and 48 hours) we went from 61 members to 19 members (number attacked) who were not complying. Of those 19, about 8 were because of improvements.

As Goose said, if you have any evidence supporting the notion that nations were attacked AFTER already being in compliance, then please let myself or him know. If you have no evidence, please let this dissipate into the already non-issue it is.

I spoke to Allied_Threat on IRC.

Edited by Rajistani

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your point? What do you want us to do?

Vyper is one of the oldest and dedicated members of the commonwealth. He was scolded, he apologized. That's the end of the story. We're not going to kick him out and we're damn sure not going to make a witch hunt out of this.

The issue is closed.

Edited by deja

Good to see a nation's AA change within a two week window doesn't escape your scrutiny.

Hence the other screenshot showing his new affiliation and seniority which reflects the time period of the message being sent.

@borimir ... thats just my proof he was an ex-GDA member

The OP was two-fold.

The first, CSN recruiting from GDA... which was supposed to result in disciplinary action of Vyper.

My problem with that was A) Vyper was not disciplined in anyway, in fact he was sent aid, and B) we were told only those in non-compliance of the terms were given the message, as my screenshot of GDAs forums shows, that was not the case. The only people who did not receive the message were government members of GDA.

When you become a government member of CSN then by all means feel free to give suggestions in terms of dealing with our membership. Until then you are skating on very thin ice because that is largely frowned upon by most alliances.

The second, is the more recent conversation with Allied_Threat. CSN attacked those who were not complying with terms (which I have no problem with), but accidently declared on one guy who was in terms (which included 20% soldiers and whatnot)... this guy was anarchied among other things, so I said fine, let me go get peace and reps. I was flat out told no, and since there was nothing I could do about it, I decided to make it public, and I will take any reciprocation for that, not GDA.

Not sure if this is posted in the OP, but do you have evidence supporting this gem of an accusation? And by making this public you make yourself look like more of a fool. You should know by now that this is not how you go about diplomacy.

When we had the meeting in #pie they said new members have to comply with terms with as well. I attempted to get more than a 36 hour warning for them, but it was declined. That is fine... most of them complied in time.

GDA is supposed to inform their recruits when they join up, it's as simple as that. I have yet to hear any GDA govt. air any problems about this and they have been more than stand up individuals throughout this entire process.

Also for the record, between the meeting in #pie (the first time I was informed of this), and the time of the attack (somewhere between 36 and 48 hours) we went from 61 members to 19 members (number attacked) who were not complying. Of those 19, about 8 were because of improvements.

Useless information is useless.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

You really shouldn't lie. I personally informed GDA gov over 72 hours before the attacks actually occurred and pm'd them a list of every violator in GDA, which there were 61 of them. As of right now, there are still 38 GDA nations in violation, most of which are being attacked.

Hence the other screenshot showing his new affiliation and seniority which reflects the time period of the message being sent.

Good sir, I'm afraid your temporal logic fails. For you see, in this universe time flows forward. Tritonops joined The Commonwealth on April 30th. The next day, being May 1st, Jakeinto and Styxx joined The Commonwealth. The message that was erroneously sent out was sent on the 4th of May. That would be 3 days after the members it supposedly recruited joined CSN. I hope you have a calender for keeping track of 20 days, as the ability to tell time in this topic is non-existant.

As to the aid he received? I simply don't see it. He has $3,000,000 leaving and 100 tech. coming in that comes from our normal tech. deals that run every 10 days. His growth you point out was an incredible 550 points. Simply astonishing how good we are at aiding nations for their growth.

I'd like to add my two cents to this thread.

* 1 Goose why the hell are you even here dealing with this?

I'm sure you have plenty of capable people that can deal with with this e-lawyer wanna-be and his obvious infestation of attentionwhoreitous.

* 2 Anyone who knows Snake, knows he's a professional spammer, consider it an honor he choose your village to send his marketing message.

* 3 I would listen to this very carefully !!!

When you become a government member of CSN then by all means feel free to give suggestions in terms of dealing with our membership. Until then you are skating on very thin ice because that is largely frowned upon by most alliances.

Edited for spelling error

Edited by Freelancer

Just cause i can post. :)

Both CSN and GOD have come to the government and talked to us about both this situation and the terms violations. The GDA gov agreed with their decisions and has no ill feelings towards CSN and GOD. I personally apologize to all of CN for Rajistans accusations towards the actions of CSN.

Also: Don't attack your own government, its not that smart....

Both CSN and GOD have come to the government and talked to us about both this situation and the terms violations. The GDA gov agreed with their decisions and has no ill feelings towards CSN and GOD. I personally apologize to all of CN for Rajistans accusations towards the actions of CSN.

I don't think at any point did we ever hold GDA in the least bit accountable for the actions of one member. :) As I said before you have all been stand up people and I wish we had started talking given more pleasant circumstances.

I don't think at any point did we ever hold GDA in the least bit accountable for the actions of one member. :) As I said before you have all been stand up people and I wish we had started talking given more pleasant circumstances.

I know, i just like to post. :D I wish we could have started talking earlier too. You guys are class acts.

I didn't get an apology... which is why i posted this assuming noone got an apology. Maybe I was overlooked.

Well I have sent them all... I may have missed a few but I have the majority of it...

* 2 Anyone who knows Snake, knows he's a professional spammer, consider it an honor he choose your village to send his marketing message.

does that mean you miss me? :wub:

As Goose mentioned, it was tech received... and money sent BY me... not FOR me... my warchest is more than suffice enough to take care of itself... unlike some of your members who failed to save money and were just sent into battle without their plea. A few GDA nations that I messaged replied to me that they were angry about the way GDA's gov acted and were not prepared to fight. I must say you guys have some internal issues to look after instead of letting this thread drag any further.

OP read this post carefully, as this is the 2nd time someone from GDA has posted stating the situation has been resolved.

I go out of my way to say that this discussion is great! While I (obviously) don't know about the facts I can read the speeches here, and thus develop an opinion over the character and the attitude of those that make them.

Now what do we have (with a few notable exceptions, of course):

• General mockery of the opponent - done!
  • «Private Channels FTW» - done!
  • "Veiled" threats in response to criticism - done!
  • Asking for evidence, or more evidence, or even more evidence, all the while claiming that it's false, twisted etc. - and all the while refusing to provide any evidence whatsoever - done!
  • Contemptuous remarks over the opponent's "competence" - done!
  • Condescending attitude when giving any sort of information - done!

I fear we will have again to wait for the next "revolution"?... :rolleyes:

I go out of my way to say that this discussion is great! While I (obviously) don't know about the facts I can read the speeches here, and thus develop an opinion over the character and the attitude of those that make them.

Now what do we have (with a few notable exceptions, of course):

• General mockery of the opponent - done!
  • «Private Channels FTW» - done!
  • "Veiled" threats in response to criticism - done!
  • Asking for evidence, or more evidence, or even more evidence, all the while claiming that it's false, twisted etc. - and all the while refusing to provide any evidence whatsoever - done!
  • Contemptuous remarks over the opponent's "competence" - done!
  • Condescending attitude when giving any sort of information - done!

I fear we will have again to wait for the next "revolution"?... :rolleyes:

Err.... I don't get it?

We made no threats, GDA and CSN are both happy about how all issues brought up in this thread were resolved and are simply addressing the concerns of one disgruntled member jointly. We have refuted all the evidence provided numerous times, with confirmation from GDA officials. Unless you're implying that Rajistani is the "opponent" that you refer to several times here, you're totally off base. CSN and GDA government have nothing but respect for each other as has been emphasized numerous times by both governments IN THIS THREAD.

I guess I could make a list myself though:

• Apparent inability to read the thread and take stock of all facts presented - done!
  • Selected ignorance of evidence presented which refutes the original statements - done!
  • Desire to make a complete non-issue between two governments into something that it isn't - done!
  • Extreme stretching of the facts in order to compare them to the supposed evils of the former Hegemony - done!
  • Criticism of the alliances involved made clearly without knowledge of either party in pursuit of your own geopolitical agenda - done!

See, making lists of the evils of your "opponent" is so easy anyone can do it!

BAD CSN.

Err.... I don't get it?

We made no threats, GDA and CSN are both happy about how all issues brought up in this thread were resolved and are simply addressing the concerns of one disgruntled member jointly. We have refuted all the evidence provided numerous times, with confirmation from GDA officials. Unless you're implying that Rajistani is the "opponent" that you refer to several times here, you're totally off base. CSN and GDA government have nothing but respect for each other as has been emphasized numerous times by both governments IN THIS THREAD.

I guess I could make a list myself though:

• Apparent inability to read the thread and take stock of all facts presented - done!
  • Selected ignorance of evidence presented which refutes the original statements - done!
  • Desire to make a complete non-issue between two governments into something that it isn't - done!
  • Extreme stretching of the facts in order to compare them to the supposed evils of the former Hegemony - done!
  • Criticism of the alliances involved made clearly without knowledge of either party in pursuit of your own geopolitical agenda - done!

See, making lists of the evils of your "opponent" is so easy anyone can do it!

BAD CSN.

YES!

BAD CSN