The Official 'I Hate TPF' Thread

Roadie

Don't forget, we either betrayed "the worst war criminals to ever have existed" and damn us or we help and support the worst war criminals to have ever existed :P

I'd be more concerned that said 'war criminals' are resting comfortably while you and your alliance are being ground into dust.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be more concerned that said 'war criminals' are resting comfortably while you and your alliance are being ground into dust.

Small nitpicky point. That's ground to powder, not dust. Chruchill, If I recall. If you're going to compare us to the Japanese then we have to get nuked also. Oh wait... :lol1:

That does cause pause for ... damnit! I need a word that means 'thought' and rhymes with pause ...

I don't hate TPF or any other alliance (well maybe Vox Populi, they are terrorists, after all), but I do have an aversion to the willful ignorance of alliance members who start topics like this about their own alliance.

Yeah, we get it, TPF is just a barrel full of fun and and has never had a PZI or EZI list, except for that one time, and that other time...and oh, that other time..but that was special, uh those were special, oh and that other time...and...and... Yeah, we get it.

:blink:

Well, hail to TPF for at least trying to rewrite their history this way, for it does seem to suggest that they are trying to be better, even if they are stuck using their same old propaganda methods to get that message across. :)

Fail post is FAIL. That's all you can be upset about? I was TPF gov and I can find more things to hate TPF about. Like I hate TPF because of that time I was assigned to write the Phoenix Times when Slayer appointed me Minister of Communications.

it was horrible. Mainly because my jokes (when they are funny) are better based on spontaneous conversations, but that's besides the point. :lol1:

I don't hate TPF or any other alliance (well maybe Vox Populi, they are terrorists, after all), but I do have an aversion to the willful ignorance of alliance members who start topics like this about their own alliance.

Yeah, we get it, TPF is just a barrel full of fun and and has never had a PZI or EZI list, except for that one time, and that other time...and oh, that other time..but that was special, uh those were special, oh and that other time...and...and... Yeah, we get it.

:blink:

Well, hail to TPF for at least trying to rewrite their history this way, for it does seem to suggest that they are trying to be better, even if they are stuck using their same old propaganda methods to get that message across. :)

Maybe we just wanted a friendly banter thread with our enemies after the last 2 devolved into NOUing. Nah, Mhawk must have told Roadie to post this to make us look cuddly. We have no desire to be cuddly. Oh, and you may pick up a fluffy bunny on your way out. :ph34r:

-Bama

That requires showing a genuine will to change, something TPF has failed to do. (I do hope you get a chance to do so, however.)

Anyway....

I hate TPF because they stole Hizzy's lunch money, which I had intended to steal.

cmon, I even posted in ur reformation thread that I was glad to see it happen....that's change. :P

...and everyone knows we had to take Hizzy's lunch money.........we hungered.

Maybe we just wanted a friendly banter thread with our enemies after the last 2 devolved into NOUing. Nah, Mhawk must have told Roadie to post this to make us look cuddly. We have no desire to be cuddly. Oh, and you may pick up a fluffy bunny on your way out. :ph34r:

-Bama

Actually this was supposed to be a thread about the EzI of every alliance fighting us and worship to the pacifican emperor's grand plan of oppression which is unfolding in our righteous glory, however roadie was insubordinate and made this thread himself, greatly diminishing the potential anti pr* we could have achieved with the intended post. I've yet to determine if roadie will be sacrificed next for insubordination, or promoted because this is a covert plot to lure our opponents into a safety net, which will then turn to a death snarl as we unveil the new SZI (SuperlativeZI) policy.

Actually this was supposed to be a thread about the EzI of every alliance fighting us and worship to the pacifican emperor's grand plan of oppression which is unfolding in our righteous glory, however roadie was insubordinate and made this thread himself, greatly diminishing the potential anti pr* we could have achieved with the intended post. I've yet to determine if roadie will be sacrificed next for insubordination, or promoted because this is a covert plot to lure our opponents into a safety net, which will then turn to a death snarl as we unveil the new SZI (SuperlativeZI) policy.

Isn't SZI where we IP ban them from the entire internet? I dropped my notes from that meeting. :(

I'm not sure which one of us has dropped the OPSEC ball worse.

There's only one way to decide. A duel at ten paces!

Isn't SZI where we IP ban them from the entire internet? I dropped my notes from that meeting. :(

I hope you don't let slip that we've been saving our money in an attempt to buy controlling interest in every major internet provider just to bring that plot to fruition.

I hope you don't let slip that we've been saving our money in an attempt to buy controlling interest in every major internet provider just to bring that plot to fruition.

We don't just force you from the game. We force you from the Internet.

So PC and MK, how goes it?

-Bama

-Bama

Oh, okay then. BTW, it seems

you gave me has fleas. :D

-Bama

And here is General Specific's Specifically non-cuddly yet fluffy bunny.

2054045819_1d2a063314.jpg

Edited by Daeryon

My complaint would be that you guys need to try and be more funny, and this thread isn't funny :P

And I suppose you think hotdogs aren't cute? Or babies aren't delicious?

You make me sick with your complaints and your grievances.

My complaint would be that you guys need to try and be more funny, and this thread isn't funny :P

You ma'am are just a bunny hater.