Nueva Vida Declaration of War

Duuurhhh...hello? We can't hit them hard in the lower ranks anymore, they're too small to attack. Guess what Nueva Vida has...oh...wait...smaller nations out of nuclear anarchy. Guess what that means they can do? They can...wait for it...attack them to keep them out of peace mode! :v:

Do I have to explain why THAT'S a good thing, or are you getting it yet? I know it's a lot to soak up, but I think you'd make a good sponge.smug.gif

Duuurhhh...hello? Seems kind of late to be entering wouldn't you say? I mean.... we are like more than 3 weeks into this thing. Guess what TPF has...oh...wait...like 17 alliances on them already, with lots of smaller nations. Guess what that means? They can...wait for it...already hit our smaller nations before going into peace mode! :v:

Do I have to explain FURTHER, or are you getting it yet? I know it's alot to understand, but all NV is are band wagoners.

Edited by Airikr

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duuurhhh...hello? We can't hit them hard in the lower ranks anymore, they're too small to attack. Guess what Nueva Vida has...oh...wait...smaller nations out of nuclear anarchy. Guess what that means they can do? They can...wait for it...attack them to keep them out of peace mode! :v:

Do I have to explain why THAT'S a good thing, or are you getting it yet? I know it's a lot to soak up, but I think you'd make a good sponge.smug.gif

Then wouldn't of been better to have brought in a small average NS alliance? rather then a alliance averaging 24K, maybe someone like =LOST=

but I guess you dont use logic

Curious as to the actual reason behind this DoW, seemed unnecessary

TPF, our brothers....give them hell

Step 1: Read entire thread

Step 2: Think VERY hard about what you have read

Step 3: Don't make stupid posts

Then wouldn't of been better to have brought in a small average NS alliance? rather then a alliance averaging 24K, maybe someone like =LOST=

But that way NV wouldn't have been able to heroically defeat the opressive phoenix.

Well it's evidently lower than 14 degrees Kelvin wherever clifclav is. Yeah that's pretty close to absolute zero.

I must be there too.. my infra level suggests a near "absolute zero" stage of existance ;)

Welcome to the fight.. Sorry I can't be of service LD.. I'd love to go at it with a friend.. but alas.. I'm down to 2 citizens.. "I converted my sons to reg citizens since my populace decided to run off and get high on poisoned shrooms earlier this week... :P

Welcome to the battlefield NV.. watch out for potholes er blast craters.. they tend to tear the tread off tanks well before you find soldiers :D

Also.. Hello Lord Ditka.. :P

oo/ TPF stands together

Duuurhhh...hello? Seems kind of late to be entering wouldn't you say? I mean.... we are like more than 3 weeks into this thing. Guess what TPF has...oh...wait...like 17 alliances on them already, with lots of smaller nations. Guess what that means? They can...wait for it...already hit our smaller nations before going into peace mode! :v:

Do I have to explain FURTHER, or are you getting it yet? I know it's alot to understand, but all NV is are band wagoners.

I don't consider them bandwagoners, however I will say that even the "Godliest Military tm" might need some help, knowing full well that we are putting up a fight all the way to the bottom. Let all our enemies call in their friends, but never shall they say we did not give them a fight.

Looks to me like =LOST= are already at war with NPO, who probably also have quite a few nations in that awkward NS range, nuke capable and out of most alliance's top tiers.

Not like that matters, no doubt whoever it was activating a treaty to help out, you'd be sticking your beak in, claiming the declaration to be unnecessary, insinuating their band wagoners, etc.

Step 1: Read entire thread

Step 2: Think VERY hard about what you have read

Step 3: Don't make stupid posts

get off the crack pipe, NV are basically bandwagoning for noob training/free tech whatever you want to call it

omg, TPF disapproves of bandwagonning :o

logic is for wimps.

I am sorry you were not consulted when they decided to commit more reserves to the TPF front, nutkase, I am sure it was an oversight and maybe had something to do with not being any of your business to dictate.

NV was committed to the MCXA front early on, and now that they are done, they have the low range nations to commit to this front, and MK asked for their assistance. I am sorry that they did not RSVP with TPF earlier, but am sure they will not ask for much......maybe some lemonade in a paper cup and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich'll do it, no need to bring out the good w(h)ine or anything......

I don't consider them bandwagoners, however I will say that even the "Godliest Military tm" might need some help, knowing full well that we are putting up a fight all the way to the bottom. Let all our enemies call in their friends, but never shall they say we did not give them a fight.

This is why UCN loves TPF

o/ mhawk

I don't think that attacking nuclear nations that have been beaten down equates to free tech.

But even with bringing in another alliance does not bring small Nuclear nations to attack TPF

just more small nations for nuclear armed TPF nations to annihilate

^this

not really all that shocked to see some people saying "bandwagon" but glad to see the majority of TPF including mhawk saying... "no"

Hey Nel, remember when you predicted that people would call you bandwagoners for this DoW even though it's legit?

good times. Good thing people aren't predictable right?

But even with bringing in another alliance does not bring small Nuclear nations to attack TPF

just more small nations for nuclear armed TPF nations to annihilate

That was my point. This isn't going to be a lot of fun for NV nations, and insinuating that they're doing it for any reason other than to support their allies simply isn't supported by the details of the situation.

^this

not really all that shocked to see some people saying "bandwagon" but glad to see the majority of TPF including mhawk saying... "no"

Hey Nel, remember when you predicted that people would call you bandwagoners for this DoW even though it's legit?

good times. Good thing people aren't predictable right?

Ifs the fact that there is numerous alliances already at war with TPF, and they still need more

shows the real heart of TPF military coordination

That was my point. This isn't going to be a lot of fun for NV nations, and insinuating that they're doing it for any reason other than to support their allies simply isn't supported by the details of the situation.

But that was also my other reasoning

Why NV? why not a smaller average NS alliance which could bring more to the fight?

But that was also my other reasoning

Why NV? why not a smaller average NS alliance which could bring more to the fight?

Presumably because Nueva Vida had the forces to spare, an ally to support, and the will to eat some nukes.

You're protesting now not because they're attacking, but because they don't have as many nations in range as another alliance might? I can see that you might think it's not the absolutely opitmal strategy, but really what's there to object to?

Ifs the fact that there is numerous alliances already at war with TPF, and they still need more

shows the real heart of TPF military coordination

sure... I believe I used all of mhawks quote in which he said they put up a fight all the way to the end. Which i adamantly agreed with using my "^this". NV has a tough fight ahead of them. I remember what our little guys went through when we knocked the big MCXA guys down to their range. Try not to loose to much infra NV :)

Thought you guys were hungry? You should be welcoming this...unless...

87mm4b7.jpg

youmad.jpg

I don't think most of us in TPF really care if another 10 alliances declare on us since we will likely all have 3 defensive wars at all times anyways. If anything, most of us find the number of alliances against us more amusing than anything else. :lol1: That being said it doesn't seem like bandwagoning to me either.

Presumably because Nueva Vida had the forces to spare, an ally to support, and the will to eat some nukes.

You're protesting now not because they're attacking, but because they don't have as many nations in range as another alliance might? I can see that you might think it's not the absolutely opitmal strategy, but really what's there to object to?

Basically just saying they should of thought it through