Empire Night on Planet Bob

IAAforevercopy.png

“She was never confirmed destroyed…” It was a vessel that had been flagship to the legendary admirals of modern history and fought at some pivitol battles. It - no, she was completely restored.

"Chimaera," said Caedus.

One year ago, the Imperial Fleet was ravaged above Imperial Center by innumerable foes in a cataclysmic battle that concluded with the utter rout of the entire Imperial Navy. The survivors, a few Star Destroyers, led by the mighty Chimaera, full of civilians and the remaining military personnel, escaped under heavy fire to the Unknown Regions of the Bob Galaxy. Many were mercilessly pursued, hunted down, and annihilated. Many more were left adrift without life support systems, slowly becoming ghost ships pockmarked by jettisoned escape pods. But some escaped detection, slowly rebuilding their men and materials, preparing for the inevitable return to the known galaxy.

One month ago, a scout ship of the Empire was sent to the Coruscant system, to find it abandoned and without a garrison. The Chimaera was the first Star Destroyer to re-enter the abandoned Imperial territories in almost a year. Many dozens more followed, from mighty Super Star Destroyers to tiny Lancer Frigates, and the Imperial Assault Alliance set upon rebuilding her shattered home. Today, we are strong. The Kuat Drive Yards have been reactivated, churning out Star Destroyers and TIE Fighters for the reborn Imperial Navy. The Galactic Reserve bank has been founded under the steady, guiding hand of Rebirth. Such IAA greats as Schecterville and Darth Andrew have found their way home to help lead this promising Empire into the future.

Today, the IAA would like to confirm exactly what many of you already know. The Imperial Assault Alliance hereby announces her rebirth.

To the Imperials who have followed me into the breach for nearly two years, whose nations have been battered and torn under my command, and who have returned to Imperial Center after our banishment to the Unknown Regions-thank you. You are the people who make every day of my leadership worth it.

To those Imperials who have not yet found their way home-you will always be welcome. We’re still missing a couple hundred people, after all. Oh, and my apologies to the members of our forums who were mercilessly spammed by 6 emails about our rebirth. The mass emailer acted up.

To those of you who may have considering themselves our enemies at one point in time-the feeling is not mutual. IAA does not consider herself enemies of any alliance in this galaxy we share, and you will always be welcome on our forums with embassies, should you request them. We pledge not to renew any conflict on the basis of old grudges if you will make the same pledge.

To our allies, new and old-thank you for the unending support you have offered us for this year. Many of you still have RIP IAA in your signature on these forums, and I am glad that today you may finally remove that baneful phrase. We're home.

To those of you who have never known IAA-there is no better time than now. We welcome all comers, whether as member states or as diplomats. I can assure you that there are no finer people in this galaxy than we Imperials.

Signed for the Imperial Assault Alliance,

His Majesty the Emperor, Chimaera

Grand Vizier Mathias

Imperial Regent Schecterville

Grand Admiral MercyFallout

Grand Moff Phoenix Rising

Chairman of the Galactic Reserve Rebirth of Gorniar

The Imperial Senate

OOC: Party in #IAA, forums at http://forums.theimperialassault.com/index.php

Edited by Chimaera

• Replies 197
  • Created