revenge doctrine

maradik

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Revenge Doctrine is a selfish doctrine in the clothing of righteousness. They just want to secure a strong red sphere for their own advantage and it is another arrogant way to show their strength. If they really cared about defending nations from being tech raided, they would have also restricted tech raiding for all nations on the red sphere.

I can't tell if you're taking the piss, or if your head is really that far up your $@!.

Moldavi Doctrine has been a total failure for Red's prosperity, and has very much prevented the formation of alliances on Red (as intended). The Revenge Doctrine is a bit of a compensation, but in the end a very poor one.

The Moldavi Doctrine was a codification of what the NPO's policy was anyway. They didn't need to announce it for everyone to see, but by and large, I really don't see why everyone is acting like the Moldavi Doctrine was some kind of yardstick to measure how ebil the NPO was at the time.

The NPO would have done the same thing whether or not it was publicly announced. It's kind of funny seeing you folks trying to say the Moldavi Doctrine was some kind of policy shift, heh.

This. I hope you're not referring to me with this.

Nope, was that ModusOperandi guy I was referring to. You and I have business to tend to in another thread.

rofl at all the hippy naysayers. Put up or shutup, ill be more then happy to accept any casulties you provide me. Otherwise gtfo. And yes the dark templar has never had any problems raiding red, the only difference is now we dont have to put up with some $@y NPO clown yelling at us to peace the war asap. Raiding makes this game more fun, period. If you seek to protect the unaligned, then go ahead and try. More conflict = more fun.

OH HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME I'M SO ORIGINAL, I'M GOING TO THREATEN TO ATTACK A TECHRAIDER WHO IS HITTING AN UNALIGNED NATION FLEEING UNDER THE WING OF NPO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'M SO AWESOME, CLEVER, AND FUNNY.

=_= Really now, a nation on red was techraided. The entire alliance of NPO has been using forced disbandments, extremely unfair tech extortion, and spying in CN for so long. By staying on the red team for protection, they may as well endorse their actions. So I don't really care who tech raids who. If you don't want to be techraided, JOIN A DAMN ALLIANCE.

rofl at all the hippy naysayers. Put up or shutup, ill be more then happy to accept any casulties you provide me. Otherwise gtfo. And yes the dark templar has never had any problems raiding red, the only difference is now we dont have to put up with some $@y NPO clown yelling at us to peace the war asap. Raiding makes this game more fun, period. If you seek to protect the unaligned, then go ahead and try. More conflict = more fun.

Really? Dark Templar raided red before this? That's news to me. You might want to back that claim up, because you still look like an greedy !@#$%^&. I could say that rolling your alliance was "raiding" and that it made the game more fun, but I'm sure you'd be bawwing all over the OWF if I did so. You are a thief, and a coward.

OH HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME I'M SO ORIGINAL, I'M GOING TO THREATEN TO ATTACK A TECHRAIDER WHO IS HITTING AN UNALIGNED NATION FLEEING UNDER THE WING OF NPO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'M SO AWESOME, CLEVER, AND FUNNY.

=_= Really now, a nation on red was techraided. The entire alliance of NPO has been using forced disbandments, extremely unfair tech extortion, and spying in CN for so long. By staying on the red team for protection, they may as well endorse their actions. So I don't really care who tech raids who. If you don't want to be techraided, JOIN A DAMN ALLIANCE.

Join a hegemony alliance or get rolled. It's the same argument, and you of all people should know why it's wrong. I'm not a fan of the NPO, but raiding the only safe place for the unaligned is unnecessary and malicious.

Edited by Vilien

Really? Dark Templar raided red before this? That's news to me. You might want to back that claim up, because you still look like an greedy !@#$%^&. I could say that rolling your alliance was "raiding" and that it made the game more fun, but I'm sure you'd be bawwing all over the OWF if I did so. You are a thief, and a coward.

you assume to much. We at the dark templar would be more than happy if you bestowed the gift of war opon us. Thief? Really? Cmon now get serious broby; you can talk all you want but im still gonna keep raiding unaligned along with the rest of DT. Like i said feel free to try and stop us at any time: More Conflict = More Fun.

you assume to much. We at the dark templar would be more than happy if you bestowed the gift of war opon us. Thief? Really? Cmon now get serious broby; you can talk all you want but im still gonna keep raiding unaligned along with the rest of DT. Like i said feel free to try and stop us at any time: More Conflict = More Fun.
Section I – War a) ... -Tech raiding is discouraged-

As far as the conflict threats, allow me to finish up with TPF and NPO here, and I'll be along shortly. A quick question: Do you speak for your government?

As far as the conflict threats, allow me to finish up with TPF and NPO here, and I'll be along shortly. A quick question: Do you speak for your government?

I dont speak for anyone but myself. But as a mid level gov member (Deputy Finance after being acting Head of Finance due to Rak's departure) i have a pretty good understanding of Dark Templar policy. I have no idea where you got that snip but our charter changes alot and anyone in DT is allowed to raid but new membmers ( DT Probes) must first get permission. Of course Supa himself has final say on all matters. Btw ill try not to hold my breath waiting for your declaration lol.

I dont speak for anyone but myself. But as a mid level gov member (Deputy Finance after being acting Head of Finance due to Rak's departure) i have a pretty good understanding of Dark Templar policy. I have no idea where you got that snip but our charter changes alot and anyone in DT is allowed to raid but new membmers ( DT Probes) must first get permission. Of course Supa himself has final say on all matters. Btw ill try not to hold my breath waiting for your declaration lol.

I got that snip from your charter, on the wiki. Of course, that one is outdated. You now follow myworld's policies, which are those of Poison Clan. Please, allow me.

If the target has a team color of RED or BLACK then it is a denied target.

The rules for raiding can be found here if you need to review them.

And your point is? Now you've moved to attacking a sovereign alliance. I'm not seeing how this is any better.

EDIT: You are still in violation of your alliance's raiding rules, primarily among them, not being a dick.

Edited by Vilien

And your point is? Now you've moved to attacking a sovereign alliance. I'm not seeing how this is any better.

EDIT: You are still in violation of your alliance's raiding rules, primarily among them, not being a dick.

Seeing as im one of the rule makers, i think i have a better understanding of my alliances policies than you. Again thanks for the input. Sovereign alliance. Rofl dude cmon its hard to even take you seriously when you say stuff like that.

Seeing as im one of the rule makers, i think i have a better understanding of my alliances policies than you. Again thanks for the input. Sovereign alliance. Rofl dude cmon its hard to even take you seriously when you say stuff like that.

I'm going to be talking to Supa as soon as possible.

Willirica, I personally have nothing at all against raiding, but doing it to be cool and spite NPO is stupid. The "badass" attitude only works for a few people, you and me not among them. If it doesn't work for you, you come off as a jerk when you try to pull it off.

-Bama

I thank you for your assistance good sir. The land of Willirica is in your debt ;)

Since you asked so nicely I obliged:

To: Porky Pig From: schaenemanw Date: 5/10/2009 4:54:35 PM

Subject: RE: Like raiding red?

Message: your in range, please feel free to declare, because i cant imagine ill be sticking with you for long

You should check your war screen now. PS, might as well lube those other slots I hear there going to get some use soon.