revenge doctrine

maradik

An open challenge he accepts, whom the one making that challenge accepts without any hesitation...

Im sorry, but quite frankly, aren't you the one who has no business butting into this private matter?

Being one of Will's leaders, I have much more business in this than you.

As Myworld stated, anything else can be discussed in private on IRC.

Goodnight.

Edited by masterof9puppets

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no relation other than team color to Will's raid, and DT doesn't recognize that as MDP-able relation.

If NPO decided to come to the targets defense, this would be a different case. Merrie =/= NPO.

In that case, I extend my personal protection towards Merrie. And guess what, I do recognize his attack as a MDP-able relation.

Well this is all well and good, calling DT out for raiding red. But we are not out of line in our policy, or in NPO"s policy. Every nation Willirca raided has an AA.

Case closed. Unless your all just saying raiding is wrong on it's self, then this is all a bit off topic. So I'd recommend making your own topic on the matter of ebil tech raiders.

Not to mention, (if a nation was unaligned), I thought they had to request their case in Red's protection court. NPO does not go "help" any unaligned unless they request it.

Also, as MoP said, merrie =/= NPO

Well this is all well and good, calling DT out for raiding red. But we are not out of line in our policy, or in NPO"s policy. Every nation Willirca raided has an AA.

Case closed. Unless your all just saying raiding is wrong on it's self, then this is all a bit off topic. So I'd recommend making your own topic on the matter of ebil tech raiders.

A one man AA is not an alliance.

Being one of Will's leaders, I have much more business in this than you.

And much more reason to be embarrassed. I'm thankful I'm not associated with him.

Somehow, I think that now this has become a giant uproar, it's going to be solved rather quickly all the sudden, so I'm done with this thread. ;)

There's no way the New Pacific Order can enforce the revenge doctrine, and maybe in the surrender terms for NPO (if they surrender) will be removing the revenge doctrine.

Besides, NPO has much bigger things to worry about than defending a red nation that IS NOT in NPO.

Edited by Flyin Hawaiian

Stop being such !@#$%*es, none of you people have an 'anti-raiding-red' policy and by trying to pretend you have one by throwing a little hissy-fit and threatening DT you're being just as opportunistic as any raider has been.

The Moldavi/Revenge doctrines have always been complained about, and while I'll admit the Moldavi doctrine is far worse, I don't support either and I openly promote the raiding of red nations if NPO cannot do anything about it.

At this point I don't recognize DT as anything more than a bunch of alternative names for donkeys.
It's "Jackass", actually.

Jack-$@!. Being Politically correct is so overrated.

Indeed, more classiness from DT

Hypocrisy at its best! :lol1:

Stop being such !@#$%*es, none of you people have an 'anti-raiding-red' policy and by trying to pretend you have one by throwing a little hissy-fit and threatening DT you're being just as opportunistic as any raider has been.

The Moldavi/Revenge doctrines have always been complained about, and while I'll admit the Moldavi doctrine is far worse, I don't support either and I openly promote the raiding of red nations if NPO cannot do anything about it.

Oh how I am rooting for NPO, nothing I'd love more than to watch them hunt you all down, now, for an unaligned red nation, that would truly be KARMA!

Really? Opportunistic? When the guy literally asks for it?

That's rich.

Hypocrisy at its best! lol1.gif

Well...its common knowledge that sarcasm is wasted over the internet.

Edited by ReturnOfChron

The only reason people ever had anything resembling an anti-raiding-red policy, as you put it, was because they feared the NPO, and they feared the backlash they'd receive from everyone else.

IF the revenge doctrine is overturned, then there's really no reason to NOT raid red any longer.

Oh how I am rooting for NPO, nothing I'd love more than to watch them hunt you all down, now, for an unaligned red nation, that would truly be KARMA!

Cry me a river, it's not going to happen. And I hardly see how raiding red is inherently worse than raiding any other colour, so kindly $%&@ off.

Edited by Kraden

Cry me a river, it's not going to happen. And I hardly see how raiding red is inherently worse than raiding any other colour, so kindly $%&@ off.

Well, have fun learning to use the forums before posting.

When quoting someone, it's usually best to not highlight a large portion of the quoted text and then type something, as that tends to erase the highlighted text.

What's more, if you do make that mistake, simply right-click in the writing space, and select "undo", that should take care of that nasty issue in the future.

Hope I was able to help.

No, they left because DT doesnt like to pick fights with midgets.

This thread is about exactly that... Don't give me that !@#$%^&*. I just don't have anything against raiding, and when NPO cannot do anything about it, I don't have anything against raiding on red either.

Who's threatening DT? What's asked is that the aggressor from DT, who had the nerve to come here and brag about his opportunistic attack against unaligned Red nations, pays reps to said nations.

That being said, how on Bob is the Revenge doctrine bad?

Attacking Red right now is like attacking a recently disbanded alliance. Opportunistic and dishonorable.

Edited by Sebastian

Well, have fun learning to use the forums before posting.

When quoting someone, it's usually best to not highlight a large portion of the quoted text and then type something, as that tends to erase the highlighted text.

What's more, if you do make that mistake, simply right-click in the writing space, and select "undo", that should take care of that nasty issue in the future.

Hope I was able to help.

Not really sure what you're talking about but thanks anyway! kisses and hugs