revenge doctrine

maradik

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a philosophical problem with either doctrine, to be honest. I don't care if they hog red team. I like the protection of the unaligned. They'll be coming down at the end of this war, but not because they are such horrible policies.

Edited by bzelger

Wow lot of threats against the member of the Dark Templar I'll be interested in seeing whether or not anything is done about it.

And anyone else who has raided red, they will be attacked along with him as well. It appears the war with the NPO is a dramallama that just keeps giving.

I have to agree here. I frown on tech raiding. Its the Moldavi Doctrine, that is a pain in the $@!.
the moldavi doctrine enables the revenge doctrine; npo is only able to protect red because red is their sovereign territory.

it is becoming increasingly obvious that that is likely to change by force, and when it does, npo no longer will have the legal right to protect red nations.