revenge doctrine

maradik

I may be mistaken but I thought the idea of protcting unalligned red nations was in exchange for their Senate Vote.. The replies at the start of this make it sound like it was done as some great anti-techraiding humanitarian cause.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First and foremost, I don't think you all realize we're in an OOC area of the forums.

Nothing said in this thread should be taken as IC unless specified to be so.

You're a cowardly oppurtunist.
A couple of more nukes and ill be in range.
Wow lot of threats against the member of the Dark Templar I'll be interested in seeing whether or not anything is done about it.
I am quite sure someone will drop by, if no one else, myself in good time.
I have a tremendously long memory and a deep rooted dislike of punks, couple that with my fondness of RED and I think I can assure you I'll do what ever I can to cause misery to that Dark Templar clown.
I speak for myself on this issue, and it has been shown that quite a large amount of trouble can be caused by a nation with zero infra. Face it DT has MyWorld in government, their a easy target to begin with.
I got that snip from your charter, on the wiki. Of course, that one is outdated. You now follow myworld's policies, which are those of Poison Clan. Please, allow me.

The rules for raiding can be found here if you need to review them.

Since you asked so nicely I obliged:

To: Porky Pig From: schaenemanw Date: 5/10/2009 4:54:35 PM

Subject: RE: Like raiding red?

Message: your in range, please feel free to declare, because i cant imagine ill be sticking with you for long

You should check your war screen now. PS, might as well lube those other slots I hear there going to get some use soon.

He should be doing the offering.

As far as I'm concerned both sides acted with idiocy here. Will, you shouldn't have been walking around flaunting your ePeen like it's something special, meanwhile, Merrie isn't being too intelligent by attacking a member of an alliance.

[ic]All I have to say about the attack on Will is that you're lucky I was given the stand-down order before I could log on to wreck you. Whether Will is wrong, I'll always defend a fellow Templar to the death from an offensive strike.[/ic]

:ph34r:

The Revenge Doctrine is not dead; just on hold for a while.

Thanks for keeping things interesting, Moo.

First and foremost, I don't think you all realize we're in an OOC area of the forums.

Nothing said in this thread should be taken as IC unless specified to be so.

How on earth is it possible to discuss the Revenge Doctrine OOC?

It just makes no sense. <_<

How on earth is it possible to discuss the Revenge Doctrine OOC?

It just makes no sense. <_<

Sure it does.

My character hates it because it infringes on his ability to raid, seeing as Magodonia is a warlike nation.

But I find it to be an entertaining part of the political landscape of CN, whether my character agrees with it or not. If it still exists, there's plenty of drama and fun to be had with it, right?

Sure it does.

My character hates it because it infringes on his ability to raid, seeing as Magodonia is a warlike nation.

But I find it to be an entertaining part of the political landscape of CN, whether my character agrees with it or not. If it still exists, there's plenty of drama and fun to be had with it, right?

Well, OK. As long as you're not pretending it has any OOC existence :)

We can discuss the Monroe Doctrine OOC, because it exists in the real world. Revenge... not so much.

Well, OK. As long as you're not pretending it has any OOC existence :)

We can discuss the Monroe Doctrine OOC, because it exists in the real world. Revenge... not so much.

The point of this forum is to discuss IC matters from an OOC standpoint. I have a RP/IC personality, and the real me. It makes playing this game much more fun. But that's a discussion for a different thread.