Hey, how are you TPF?

Ravnica

We're great. I was absolutely floored by how good morale is when I came over here about a week into the war. I never imagined that an alliance could thrive on war in the way we do.

-Bama

To: King Boris From: Bear69 Date: 5/11/2009 12:49:14 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Bear69 for the reason of: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

Yeah, you guys must really love war. :rolleyes:

That's the second of two by the way, not counting the two messages asking for a private cease fire deal, to "save our nations". :awesome:

This makes me sad. I am going to have to institute a humor program after this war. Communication with the enemy should make them laugh.

Don't worry, Bear69 got the memo.

Edited by King Boris

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the second of two by the way, not counting the two messages asking for a private cease fire deal, to "save our nations". :awesome:

You really gonna tell me that an alliance with this many members doesn't have a few morons who joined for protection and bail when things get tough? Of course we have a few like that. Luckily we won't have any like that left after this is done. But the active membership of TPF is having a blast.

-Bama

I am sure enjoying the war. I may not end up with much infra left, but I am garnering lots of casualties. So far I have enjoyed my MK opponents as they have made this a fun skirmish. Thanks for the good times :)

Thank you, Bama. We do love war ... when the going gets tough the tough get going and all that.

An added extra bonus is Airikr's creativity seems to be on high octane now!

Being his current opponent, I can attest to this, and I am glad to see that the Phoenix Federation contains such worthy adversaries. While we are evenly-matched as of yet, he has managed to bring my Infrastructure down below the required amount needed to continue purchasing a Level Three Airforce. I expect things may get difficult soon.

I send my regards to TPF for providing me with what is the most difficult target yet in this war.

Gatherum bowed respectfully.

Godspeed. :war:

Being his current opponent, I can attest to this, and I am glad to see that the Phoenix Federation contains such worthy adversaries. While we are evenly-matched as of yet, he has managed to bring my Infrastructure down below the required amount needed to continue purchasing a Level Three Airforce. I expect things may get difficult soon.

I send my regards to TPF for providing me with what is the most difficult target yet in this war.

Gatherum bowed respectfully.

Godspeed. :war:

It has been an honor fighting you as well. Nothing more enjoyable than a target whom gives you a run for your money.

I wish you a quick recovery and lasting peace once this war is over.

I salute you. :war:

- Airikr

I'm sorry. I'm not familiar with you. Are you a member of TPF or MK?

I will say, it's been an honor nuking and getting nuked by MK. That's one alliance that I've wanted to square off against. Starting my entry into the war by facing off against Archon was a privilege. I'm having fun on my way out.

We're great. I was absolutely floored by how good morale is when I came over here about a week into the war. I never imagined that an alliance could thrive on war in the way we do.

-Bama

wait, i just noticed you are TPF. when did that happen???????????

anyways, hello TPF. also, DrunkMonkey, that is not the sun, just the shine of the green glowing fields lighting the sky. :P

anyways, hello TPF. also, DrunkMonkey, that is not the sun, just the shine of the green glowing fields lighting the sky. :P

If they are corn fields, there's probably a crap load of popcorn there! :o

11 days ago now I think. :P

-Bama

well hope your having fun Bama. my opponents aren't doing anything. :(

Oh yeah, having a blast. The two guys I hit this round haven't done much, but the two guys CCC put on me are giving me a good fight. If I'm winning, it's only because I have nukes and a ridiculous warchest. :P

-Bama

Oh yeah, having a blast. The two guys I hit this round haven't done much, but the two guys CCC put on me are giving me a good fight. If I'm winning, it's only because I have nukes and a ridiculous warchest. :P

-Bama

nukes are fun. i have only taken 5 nukes and thwarted around 12 thus far. 4 from the first round and 1 from this round. fun fun. :D shoot, you almost tempt me to head over to TPF after i finish Finals.

nukes are fun. i have only taken 5 nukes and thwarted around 12 thus far. 4 from the first round and 1 from this round. fun fun. :D shoot, you almost tempt me to head over to TPF after i finish Finals.

If I didnt have IRAN to take care of I would have joined TPF and done some more warring.

Edited by Mogar

whoops, i just realized i did not word that carefully, i meant their boards. :P

Well you're in nuclear anarchy anyway, you couldn't offensively declare on any of TPF's enemies anyway :v:.