Hey, how are you TPF?

Ravnica

I didn't know what to say, really, other than hi. So much for wanting to post on the forums. Couldn't find anything really interesting to post on (as everything I'd probably say would've been already said, I do hazard a guess). I guess this goes for anyone from the Hedgmony too... but please, I'm being friendly, you should too. <_<

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know what to say, really, other than hi. So much for wanting to post on the forums. Couldn't find anything really interesting to post on (as everything I'd probably say would've been already said, I do hazard a guess). I guess this goes for anyone from the Hedgmony too... but please, I'm being friendly, you should too. <_<

Hello, we're doing fine. Please stop spamming me with 10 messages a day to go to karma pow, it ain't happening :P

We're having a lot of fun. I've heard rumor there may be an inter-camp baseball game between the Karma PoW camps and the Hegemony PoW camps. The Karma PoW team has plenty of players, the Hegemony team is really hurtin' for talent. If you know how to throw a slider, they could really use you. Beers on me after the game.

:awesome:

We're having a lot of fun. I've heard rumor there may be an inter-camp baseball game between the Karma PoW camps and the Hegemony PoW camps. The Karma PoW team has plenty of players, the Hegemony team is really hurtin' for talent. If you know how to throw a slider, they could really use you. Beers on me after the game.

:awesome:

Nah, Roadie. The only thing I'm throwing is CMs and planes 'cause I can't ground attack any of my targets.

Edited by Pimpmobile

We're great. I was absolutely floored by how good morale is when I came over here about a week into the war. I never imagined that an alliance could thrive on war in the way we do.

-Bama

We're great. I was absolutely floored by how good morale is when I came over here about a week into the war. I never imagined that an alliance could thrive on war in the way we do.

-Bama

Thank you, Bama. We do love war ... when the going gets tough the tough get going and all that.

An added extra bonus is Airikr's creativity seems to be on high octane now!

-Bama

O.o

Wars are the best times. High activity. Lots of participation. Plenty of material to discuss, laugh at, argue over. What alliances don't peak while at war?

O.o

Wars are the best times. High activity. Lots of participation. Plenty of material to discuss, laugh at, argue over. What alliances don't peak while at war?

Yeah, but morale can get down a bit when you're in a long war against staggering odds, I can see how morale could take a hit. Look at MCXA, they absolutely bled members. I think most alliances in this war have kept morale up, but still, I can't imagine there are many alliances who live for this in the way TPF does, even when we're taking a lot of damage.

-Bama

Its good to see so many TPFers doing well. The 6 i have fought since the start of this war haven't been the most amiable folks, but at least they have the courtesy to send me something along the lines of "Prepare to have nukes for breakfast" before every attack.

It would seem that they think nuking The Ocean is especially effective. :|

In any case, im just happy to be fighting TPF again, as they at least are semi-capable opponents.

o/ TPF

o/ War

Its good to see so many TPFers doing well. The 6 i have fought since the start of this war haven't been the most amiable folks, but at least they have the courtesy to send me something along the lines of "Prepare to have nukes for breakfast" before every attack.

It would seem that they think nuking The Ocean is especially effective. :|

In any case, im just happy to be fighting TPF again, as they at least are semi-capable opponents.

o/ TPF

o/ War

This makes me sad. I am going to have to institute a humor program after this war. Communication with the enemy should make them laugh.

Yeah, but morale can get down a bit when you're in a long war against staggering odds, I can see how morale could take a hit. Look at MCXA, they absolutely bled members. I think most alliances in this war have kept morale up, but still, I can't imagine there are many alliances who live for this in the way TPF does, even when we're taking a lot of damage.

-Bama

PC and NEW come to mind. :P

PC and NEW come to mind. :P

Yeah, now that I think of it, I can imagine them being like this. :P Maybe TORN and Valhalla as well. But there just aren't many alliances who thrive off war like this.

-Bama

-Bama

I think MK and Polar proved they do

I know they can do well in a war, but I dunno if they thrive in it and live off it in the way TPF does. MK maybe, but Polar, as good as they are, doesn't really thrive on conflict that way.

-Bama

I know they can do well in a war, but I dunno if they thrive in it and live off it in the way TPF does. MK maybe, but Polar, as good as they are, doesn't really thrive on conflict that way.

-Bama

I can't speak for Polar, but MK gained around 20 members in the last war when everyone expected us to never get peace.

Yeah, but morale can get down a bit when you're in a long war against staggering odds, I can see how morale could take a hit. Look at MCXA, they absolutely bled members.

-Bama

The war may have been the final straw there, but I don't believe MCXA's problems were even mostly due to the war.

I believe Polar lost members in the war last summer. Not many, though.

MK, well... I'd put you guys on the list with people like Valhalla, PC, TPF and NEW. :)

War can be good bonding. I was actually rather pleasantly surprised with the reaction from Invicta members; we're not exactly battle-hardened veterans (well we're a bit tougher now, heh), but I think we lost about two members total. Morale was high even among people whose nations were getting blown up; thankfully that didn't happen to us too much, but it didn't seem to bother anyone when it did.

There's something to be said for having a strong community feeling to the alliance, I guess.