Hey, how are you TPF?

Ravnica

I for one cannot STAND tpf. However, that being said, they have fought their bums off in this war have followed their promises that were made to allies.... and while I still have no love for them, they have earned my respect.

JB

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one cannot STAND tpf. However, that being said, they have fought their bums off in this war have followed their promises that were made to allies.... and while I still have no love for them, they have earned my respect.

JB

We don't like you either. :awesome:

The only shrooms allowed in the nation of Neo Keltica is glowing shrooms imported from MK nations.

I've recieved many glowing shrooms thus far, although my Food & Drug Administration seems to deny a few each day...

Edited by Desperado

JB

o/ Even the greatest of enemies across the field of battle, can have undying respect for one another.

I wish you the best in recovering when this war is finished.

Also, nice name, Jim Bowie is such a legend, love reading stories about him. B)

JB

)): Texas )):

A small fraction of my post had to do with the UJP. Did you even read it?

This has got to be a new wartime political meme.

Prima: (alliance) is a bunch of cowards/tyrants because of peace/war action that they took too far/not far enough.

Secunda: your facts are irrelevant and your opinions are unbecoming of someone who wants to rant about honor.

Prima: zomg read my post

Fact is, some people are never going to be happy. To me this means that I am in no way obliged to try and please them because I know full well that they will continue on the same path until their flame guns run out of fuel.

JB

If more people possessed your reasoning and consideration, Bob would be a much better place.

Edited by Senes

This has got to be a new wartime political meme.

Prima: (alliance) is a bunch of cowards/tyrants because of peace/war action that they took too far/not far enough.

Secunda: your facts are irrelevant and your opinions are unbecoming of someone who wants to rant about honor.

Prima: zomg read my post

Except that's not what mhawk said. Not even close.

To my battle mate: Sorry about the bad weather I heard up there. Not being at update on a Friday sucks. Look at the bright side! Your alliance will be one of the big dogs on the block after this is all over. :P