State of Peace

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying OG was wrong. They acted exactly as they should do and honored their treaties best they could. What I'm pointing out is your hypocrisy when flaming one side of the war for honoring treaties on one side and glorify the other side for the same act.

If you can link me to where I flamed any alliance(besides ODN) for honoring their treaties I'll concede the point to you.

What are you talking about?

The most popular rumor spinning is Citadel restructuring, no more OG involved, and 2 or 3 new alliances added in(OBR is one of the ones I keep hearing but I dont know how based in reality this rumor really is due to that fact).

Edited by Mogar

Well, Reyne, I have to hand it to you. Saying and doing nothing about GRE and FCC did in fact get OG much better peace terms.

Congrats, I guess.

So when will OG be pulling out of Citadel?

Hey Rogue

I thought you were quitting, guess what rogues don't get peace terms, you might want to drop that Karma POW because we aren't letting up our attacks.

Also MK, remember, FCC are your allies, Umbrella are your allies, Gramlins are you allies, OG are allies of all 3. I hope to not see anymore trolling posts in here.

Also MK, remember, FCC are your allies, Umbrella are your allies, Gramlins are you allies, OG are allies of all 3. I hope to not see anymore trolling posts in here.

I, of course, could be wrong, but I believe MK is an alliance that allows their members to speak freely. Attempting to censor them, especially when they are in a different alliance, is very... well, NPO-ish.

NINJAEDIT: MK's treaties also don't chain... keep that in mind. :D

Edited by Pravus Ingruo

I, of course, could be wrong, but I believe MK is an alliance that allows their members to speak freely. Attempting to censor them, especially when they are in a different alliance, is very... well, NPO-ish.

NINJAEDIT: MK's treaties also don't chain... keep that in mind. :D

I'm not censoring them, I'm asking them to show respect, and we allow our members to speak freely too, but we also call them on it when they act like dicks.

I'm also not saying it reflects on MK as an alliance, but on those multiple members i've seen post here. A request is far different than NPO's demands.

Thats shocking that you didn't think they'd get it. The opponents they fought weren't sticklers and they are still part of Citadel, do you think we'd let our brothers be decimated by harsh terms? If so, you don't understand Citadel at all.

Actually, that's fair. I admit I completely forgot about Citadel when I posted, and I certainly meant no disrespect. Good on you for continuing to defend them, and please know I really didn't mean anything underhanded.

Actually, that's fair. I admit I completely forgot about Citadel when I posted, and I certainly meant no disrespect. Good on you for continuing to defend them, and please know I really didn't mean anything underhanded.

It's cool man, no problem.

I think after Schatts issue about Cit and this war, people get the wrong impression. We may bicker we may end up on the opposite sides sometimes, but we are all brothers and will defend each other to the end.

I'm not censoring them, I'm asking them to show respect, and we allow our members to speak freely too, but we also call them on it when they act like dicks.

I'm also not saying it reflects on MK as an alliance, but on those multiple members i've seen post here. A request is far different than NPO's demands.

You can argue semantics all you want, but your little "I hope not to see anymore trolling" is eerily reminiscent of NPO posts I've seen before.

Na dude, its cool.

OG are still our allies, we are trying here to please ourselves, our side, and our allies. Everyone is trying here, even those who are winning.

No matter what, there will be things some people will be happy of, and somethings people will be not-so-happy about.

It's cool man, no problem.

I think after Schatts issue about Cit and this war, people get the wrong impression. We may bicker we may end up on the opposite sides sometimes, but we are all brothers and will defend each other to the end.

This is exactly why Citadel has earned my respect and probably numerous others respect during this war.

You can argue semantics all you want, but your little "I hope not to see anymore trolling" is eerily reminiscent of NPO posts I've seen before.

You guys need to keep the in fighting off the forums until you actually killed off NPO, just saying.

Edited by Mogar

Well, other than OBR leaving our sigs off the announcement for whatever reason, DE is glad to see this happen. OG fought respectably, and I am glad to see this end well. I thank OBR for coming into the fray (although late) and giving us help with the attacks... Good luck to all parties in their future endeavours.

Oh yes because now that the FCC has fought its first war we are going to take over and lead a global hegemony of tryanny crushing free speech in every alliance.

You do realize we are libertarians right? I was just calling them out on their rudeness. MK and the FCC are tight. I don't know why you seem to want to cause problems, but I'm done discussing it with you.

o/ OG

...What era are you from mate?

[ooc]NPO use to DO the trolling, as well as their allies.[/ooc]

I don't care WHAT side says it..Karma, Hegemony, GGA, Valhalla, IRON, Gremlins, MK, etc....You wish to [ooc]'troll'[/ooc], you're going to have people telling them to stop being idiots.

Hey Rogue

I thought you were quitting, guess what rogues don't get peace terms, you might want to drop that Karma POW because we aren't letting up our attacks.

I think they'll stop once TOP stops collectively trolling MK and their allies and friends in Karma with those little sigs of theirs. Though I'll admit, seeing said sigs in this topic is absolutely hilarious.

I think they'll stop once TOP stops collectively trolling MK and their allies and friends in Karma with those little sigs of theirs. Though I'll admit, seeing said sigs in this topic is absolutely hilarious.

WaPropaganda.png

these sigs?

I'm not going to get into a fight over it, but TOP is not OG. Not a very good excuse.

I'm not going to get into a fight over it, but TOP is not OG. Not a very good excuse.

Considering your point involved allies trolling allies of allies, I believe it to be a perfectly valid response. Of course my point was only conjecture - you would have to ask those who posted to get their opinions, for I most certainly do not presume to know them. Never did get that mind control thing down.

One can arguably say the same about your side with as much confidence as you, it is a matter of perspective and many other things. I believe we should not invite 'No you' responses to our posts. Your point is understood tho.

Didn't we want you to honor your treaties? I mean, if I remember right, we kind of got mad when you didn't...