State of Peace

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a lot of "whereas."

You should have seen our IG war banter. I had to take out Ye Ol' English dictionary to translate it.

white is on its way to becoming my least favourite colour

Why all the hatin' on white? :P

oo/ OG *It was good battling on the same side. Congrats on "white" peace my friends. Keep a pint cold for me please ;)

oo/ TDE, OBR and GR for granting honorable terms..

meh... Giving harsh terms only ensures that they become future enemies. That is a lesson NPO should have learned a long while ago.

In truth OG weren't our true enemies in the first place. We lined up on different sides of this war due to treaties. No reason to let our thirst for revenge cause them to be our enemies in the next war.

Congrats on peace.

Well, Reyne, I have to hand it to you. Saying and doing nothing about GRE and FCC did in fact get OG much better peace terms.

Congrats, I guess.

So when will OG be pulling out of Citadel?

What are you talking about?

Wow... didn't expect OG to be one of the alliances to get white peace.

For posterity's sake, can someone confirm if these were the only alliances that OG was engaged with, or do they still have other fronts open?

Thats shocking that you didn't think they'd get it. The opponents they fought weren't sticklers and they are still part of Citadel, do you think we'd let our brothers be decimated by harsh terms? If so, you don't understand Citadel at all.

Congrats OG, honorable to honor your treaty and you fought bravely, I salute you!

Edited by SoxNation