State of Peace

I was waiting for you to come along with something like this. :lol:

Well, nevermind then. Mine apologies. :P

Haha, if it helps a ton of GR members were bringing up the possibility of white peace for you guys with OG too :)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They cancelled their MADP. All im asking you for is not sabotaging our attempts for reconciliation. Is that really too much to ask from MK?

Didn't we already address the fallacy of over-generalizing alliance sentiments due to the expressions of an extremely small minority? Though I should note that if one member of MK can "sabotage" your reconciliation, then you have far more pressing concerns. Please, do not attempt to generalize the goals or ideals of MK. We would be more than happy to see OG earnestly and fully support their Citadel brothers and sisters in the future.

Didn't we already address the fallacy of over-generalizing alliance sentiments due to the expressions of an extremely small minority? Though I should note that if one member of MK can "sabotage" your reconciliation, then you have far more pressing concerns. Please, do not attempt to generalize the goals or ideals of MK. We would be more than happy to see OG earnestly and fully support their Citadel brothers and sisters in the future.

Yeah indeed. Sorry for the generalization, i was just a bit... upset.

Yeah indeed. Sorry for the generalization, i was just a bit... upset.

It's alright, it happens. It's war - things like that tend to take place. MK sincerely hopes that Citadel can stand strong and united postwar, and will be cheering on their allies in Gremlins, FCC, and Umbrella in their pursuit of that effort.

Gentle Persons

It is both amusing and sad to see that our announcement of a formal and honourable peace for all those involved has provoked discord. We honour our allies for their hard work and effort that preceded our entrance due to our treaty obligations. We honour our opponent OG a friend who found themselves on the opposite side and fought hard and well. We admire those who stand by their convictions on either side of this war. We may not share your point of view at the moment but this does not invalidate it. We like the cut of the jib of those who found themselves on the same side we arrived at and we respect the metal that the opposition has proven in this fire.

Old friends like the Citadel shall have reason for confab after the conflict and we wish them well. We also wish those who found themselves as we did fighting old friends the restraint to remember that sometimes friend disagree and end up fighting but the best friendships are not based on easy living but on shared maladies.

Hopefully we will have a chance to greet all of you on the other side with the same respect we had before the conflict.

Respectfully

Squire Hime Themis