State of Peace

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they'll stop once TOP stops collectively trolling MK and their allies and friends in Karma with those little sigs of theirs. Though I'll admit, seeing said sigs in this topic is absolutely hilarious.

Heh, I've seen maybe 2 members that have those sigs. Like the Mushroom Kingdom our alliance allows its members to speak freely. I am sure that is something both of us can respect, however, I don't believe a handful (if it is even that) makes it look like we are collectively doing something.

We couldn't have come in any sooner friend ;)

Yes, I understand the circumstances :P

I was glad to see you all get in on things, and give us a hand. I was impressed by the response your members provided once you were able to jump in, and was glad to fight along side both BW and OBR B) I hope that we can maintain good relations after this war passes over :)

Peace, good to see, etc.

Hai Neboe.

Holy shi-

Is this the Zessa from the Bier forums and NoR back in the day? The cool cat who chilled with us UCLN folks? If so...<3 my good old friend. Long time no see.

Agreed.

However, I can't help but mention that I absolutely love how the Order of the Black Rose writes their announcements.

Agreed, even if it took me like twenty minutes to figure out what it said :P

The most popular rumor spinning is Citadel restructuring, no more OG involved, and 2 or 3 new alliances added in(OBR is one of the ones I keep hearing but I dont know how based in reality this rumor really is due to that fact).

And considering the track record of rumours involving Citadel and how often they are accurate, I suspect OG doesn't have a thing to worry about ;)

If you can link me to where I flamed any alliance(besides ODN) for honoring their treaties I'll concede the point to you.

The most popular rumor spinning is Citadel restructuring, no more OG involved, and 2 or 3 new alliances added in(OBR is one of the ones I keep hearing but I dont know how based in reality this rumor really is due to that fact).

Rumor is way out of reality. in fact none of that has been discussed at any level at Cit :P

I always think its funny when people talk about us :)

Also MK, remember, FCC are your allies, Umbrella are your allies, Gramlins are you allies, OG are allies of all 3. I hope to not see anymore trolling posts in here.

OG clearly holds NPO in higher regards than any of our mutual allies in Citadel. They had a MADP with NPO knowing full well all the kind of bullying and other crap NPO did including to MK. When you have a MADP with someone, simply "honoring a treaty" shouldn't absolve you of all guilt when you support them directly in their crimes like this. Citadel in many ways are better allies than they deserve, and have shown more loyalty to OG than vice versa.

OG clearly holds NPO in higher regards than any of our mutual allies in Citadel. They had a MADP with NPO knowing full well all the kind of bullying and other crap NPO did including to MK. When you have a MADP with someone, simply "honoring a treaty" shouldn't absolve you of all guilt when you support them directly in their crimes like this. Citadel in many ways are better allies than they deserve, and have shown more loyalty to OG than vice versa.

Yeah, this. I am not really all that pleased to see this announcement so soon.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

I congratulate all parties involved on achieving peace between your alliances. In particular I commend the Border of the Black Rose for their conduct during (what I think is) their first foray into a significant global conflict.

I think they'll stop once TOP stops collectively trolling MK and their allies and friends in Karma with those little sigs of theirs. Though I'll admit, seeing said sigs in this topic is absolutely hilarious.

It amused me to wear it, much like it amused me to wear a Lueshi/TOP flag and GOONS/TOP flag in the Unjust War. I imagine that same applies to my fellows.

It is entirely good to see Karma alliances offer white peaces to their foes, thus the irony of the situation in the beautiful artwork should be clear to all except those with the most tender of sensibilities.

I yield to them, never the less, for freindship.

I would just like to point out that CCC and Avalanche have accepted peace with Old Guard as well.

On behalf of Greenland Republic I would like to thank our allies that helped us on this front. Your bravery has not gone unnoticed in our alliance and I hope it doesn't go unnoticed on the OWF.

o/ DE

o/ CCC

o/ Avalanche

So when will OG be pulling out of Citadel?

As a rogue, you would be hardly privy to that sort of information, eh? The Old Guard is a Citadel member in good standing - although I suppose you can take a subscription to the TWiT and keep up on the gossip.

And considering the track record of rumours involving Citadel and how often they are accurate, I suspect OG doesn't have a thing to worry about ;)

Give the man a cigar!

Now, if we could stop the topic derailments and get back to hailing OBR, GR and (dare I say) OG... ^_^