OMFG surrenders

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip of the hat to honorable opponents. Special hello to Nobby. Class act.

Thanks AAlumni it was a pleasure throwing down with you you are a gent.

i always knew we had awesome guys at OMFG. Now i know its not just in OMFG but there are awesome people in TOP, Umbrella and Itova aswell. You guys fought with honour and a smile on your faces and after we took heavy damage you all showed yet more honour offering white peace.

there is a lot of shout out for us being class acts in this thread, thanks guys appreciate it. It goes without saying TOP, Umbrella and Itova you are all class acts aswell.

Till next time. But i hope we are all on the same same :D

O/ TOP

O/ Umbrella

O/ Itova

O/ OMFG

Looks like you ordinary men got stepped on by a giant Karma. OMFG you lose! LoL. Good try though.

o/ Karma

Court jesters have no place in a conversation among warriors. Be gone from this place.

Well fought. It is through the hardships of battle that new friendships can me made.

*Tips hat*

Well deserved white peace. Valhalla is lucky to have allies like you.

We know we are.

OMFG heard the sound of guns and charged into battle with the full knowledge of the odds they faced. We could not ask any more of an ally.

I have to say there is a common item in all the purple threads, both DoW as well as the surrenders that have come out thus far. We have all fought our opponents hard with honor and had some fun doing so. Its nice to see those on the other side taking notice to the purple love thats out there and the bashing kept to a minimum. The treatment of opponents weighs much more heavily on my mind personally than payments of reps and terms.

I have to say between the white peace and the treatment of opponents I never thought I would say this but those many have fought thus far o/ to you. I've heard of very limited issues between alliances and opponents being disrespectful towards each other, and that is really unheard of. I wish all the best of luck in the future.

o/ OMFG

o/ Purple

Looks like you ordinary men got stepped on by a giant Karma. OMFG you lose! LoL. Good try though.

o/ Karma

I cant put it better than Kage did so NVM.

OMFG thanks for the help you guys stepped in to a freaken storm and it shall not be forgotten. You guys Rock congrats on white peace and rebuilding.

o/ Puple friends

o/ OMFG

Glad to see White Peace. Thank you for your contributions to this war. I know that with your backs against the wall.. you yielded not to pressure but due to the love of your nations and your community. You are both honorable and live up to your namesake :) Stay classy and may you grow stronger from this conflict. Hope to see you around more..

oo/ KillJoy *please tell Neo hi for me when he gets back from his hiatis :)

oo/ OMFG :wub:

Well done OMFG. You've lived up to your name and reputation. (sorry I couldn't help myself :P)

Now that we have finished fighting lets do some tech deals?

Not sure that you guys took enough tech for that to be profitable for us :P

It's been a ball, thanks for the brawl Itova, Umbrella and TOP :)

A special thanks to Ponken, Epik High and AjaxPenny from TOP and Supreme Ruler Henyan, Spartenexe and Burtonboarder230 from Umbrella for being so accomodating of my troops and putting up my shotdown pilots in such comfy bedsits :P

Edited by ClockworkOrange