OMFG surrenders

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

White peace.....should have been a bit more of this earlier.....maybe we would not have had this Karma War......hopefully some certain somebodies are taking notice....just saying.... :D

OMFG nice battling ya...you are good dudes! All the best.

O/ Umbrella

O/ TOP

O/ Itova

O/ OMFG

well bargained, good to see that peace exist again between our two alliances,

it was an honor to fight against you ordinary men, and hopefully, next time, we can fight side by side.

special shoutout to killjoy: thx for the nukes, now i´m finaly an grown up :P

Looks like you ordinary men got stepped on by a giant Karma. OMFG you lose! LoL. Good try though.

o/ Karma

Really? This coming from someone in Vox? We'll I guess you would be one to know all about losing.

Congrats on white peace OMFG, it is very well deserved. You were an honorable bunch, as always.

o/ OMFG.

I've gained an great deal of respect for you guys over the past week. I'm glad we could resolve this conflict so quickly. Best of luck in the future, gents, it's been an honor.

TOP, Umbrella, Itova, you all have fought honorably, well played. I would like to thank you all for this excellent parting gift

KJ3.jpg

I just checked, you've been upgraded:

kj4.png

Glad that we could be of service to you :D

Edited by Sceptor o Sordidness

Looks like you ordinary men got stepped on by a giant Karma. OMFG you lose! LoL. Good try though.

o/ Karma

They fought honorably, so comments like this are uncalled for.

I just checked, you've been upgraded:

kj4.png

Glad that we could be of service to you :D

check out number 2 and 3 for a good time ;)

Although I was too busy with my other targets to engage any OMFG nations, I've only heard good things

Congrats on the peace

check out number 2 and 3 for a good time ;)

Although I was too busy with my other targets to engage any OMFG nations, I've only heard good things

Congrats on the peace

I actually had no idea Death666Angel was number 2. I'm glad that I was able to help him get there.

Also, congratulations on peace OMFG. White peace is always good to see.

o/ Karma

You wound me, sir. First, may I ask what exactly you think that OMFG has done to deserve retribution from the "Karma" side? We rode to battle for the sole purpose of defending our allies in Valhalla. While they are considered to be one of the "Hegemony" alliances, that does not change the fact that they are our friends. Fighting these three alliances has been a pleasure and an honor. There are no hard feelings between any of us. If anything, I believe that this war has improved relations between the parties involved. Additionally, I think you would be hard pressed to find a member of Umbrella or TOP or Itova who considers themselves a member of "Karma." All of them entered the war in defense of an ally, not to bring down the NPO.

I understand that just because you are a member of Vox that you think that it is both your right and duty to enter a thread and heckle the alliances who have surrendered. While I appreciate the zeal that you are exhibiting in your task, please take no offense as I ask you to keep it to yourself. It's not appreciated in other threads, and it's most certainly not welcome here, especially amongst alliances who respect one another and fought with honor.

It's been an honor and a hell of a pleasure fighting you guys :)

Can't say I've ever had this much fun during a war, although next time, I really do hope we'll be on the same side :D Damn you people know how to hurt a nation ;)

O/ TOP

O/ Umbrella

O/ Itova

O/ OMFG, can't say how damn proud I am right now to be a part of our group :D

Now, let us all enjoy the peacepipe whilst enjoying the totem-poledancers :wub:

Edited by Bodebiek