Dear Recruiters from Any Alliance

Johjima

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am referring to an incident where some raiders attacked a nation with nukes, then the raiders got nuked. The raiders then cried to their alliance and got the "rogue" nation sanctioned.

Forgot who exactly it was, but I remember it was a very heated topic.

-omfg

That's unacceptable in my eyes, I only nuke when I'm offensively nuked, I've yet to launch a nuclear first strike on anyone.

Exaotus? That's a name I haven't heard in a very long time... Founded small alliance we were gonna protect and then merged into Umbrella, IIRC. Good to see you're still around. :)

-Bama

EDIT: we = TOOL... still not used to being anywhere else. :P

Edited by BamaBuc

Exaotus? That's a name I haven't heard in a very long time... Founded small alliance we were gonna protect and then merged into Umbrella, IIRC. Good to see you're still around. :)

-Bama

EDIT: we = TOOL... still not used to being anywhere else. :P

I was the second and final member, o/ Against All Odds

and assuming the point of the raid was profit, fail.

I've yet to meet a raid target who had more nukes than I did, so even if I take damage, I consider it a victory if my nation is fine after the nuke anarchy wears off, and their nation is bill locked.

I am referring to an incident where some raiders attacked a nation with nukes, then the raiders got nuked. The raiders then cried to their alliance and got the "rogue" nation sanctioned.

Forgot who exactly it was, but I remember it was a very heated topic.

-omfg

Valhalla sentenced a target to ZI because said target nuked ... Echelon.

What? I didn't get any messages from NPO or her allies. All NPO asks for is a vote in the senate every reset, which is understandable.. only NPO runs for the red senate.

That's because NPO sanctions, destroys, and chases from the game any other nation that runs for Senate.

Also you should join Vox and run for red senate.

Edited by Doitzel

Most people who raid don't mind getting nuked, we'll just nuke back.

Why are you attempting to speak for all raiders?

Anyway, from my experience you are incorrect; the ones I've encountered like to talk a big game but turn into whining babies when they get hit back and lose the profitability from the raid.

It was GOD and ArGo, who later on fought this war against a group of alliances who they believed to be in some way associated with their tech raiding target, disbanding most of them.

Yeah I remember stuff. Heh.

Yes, I am unaligned on the red team. Yes, I do know that the NPO is under attack. No, I don't want to join your alliance for "protection", and especially when I'm about 50% larger than any nation in your alliance.

Don't try to scare me into joining your alliance - it will not work! I'm sure you'll get a few bites, but who do you get? Really? You'll get nations AFRAID of getting attacked*. You think they'll stick with you through the hard times?

Recruit the players, not the nations.

Thanks,

Love,

Exaotus

*May not represent every single unaligned nation on Red team.

Thing is, allot of NPO seem to be going unaligned to hide, or sending out tech and money to such unaligned nations for safe keeping, so people will be hitting red unaligned.

also post this will only make some people want to attack you.

If you don't want to recieve recruitment messages, join a frakking alliance. Even if you're the only one in it. People see you're in an alliance, don't bother looking past that, you get quiet and less raids.

Or even better, stop being a whiney [censored] about it and delete the spam.

If you don't want to recieve recruitment messages, join a frakking alliance. Even if you're the only one in it. People see you're in an alliance, don't bother looking past that, you get quiet and less raids.

Or even better, stop being a whiney [censored] about it and delete the spam.

I guess he took your advice as he is now flying the "Tip" AA of which he is the only member.

If i wasnt in nuclear anarchy and peace mode, id attack you just because you are on the red team

I was going to until i noticed he was not in range, )): nuclear warfare )):

Edited by Mogar

Interesting.

Look, even though you're annoyed I am sure that some part of you realizes that the most efficient way that alliances can recruit is by sending in-game pm's to unaligned nations.

Due to the present circumstances, I am sure that you have been flooded with invitations compared to how many you received prior to the advent of this war.

Posting on the OWF will not help your situation because now you will either be targeted for either recruitment or worse (although with nukes, that's unlikely) by even more individuals; unfortunately, the best tact to pursue would be to ignore it.

For everyone worried about Exaotus getting raided, somehow I think he welcomes the chance to mess up random nations. Also I wouldn't do it. I hear his nations have admin missiles and he'll probably keep fighting you after you've gone to peace mode, I've seen it happen.

For everyone worried about Exaotus getting raided, somehow I think he welcomes the chance to mess up random nations. Also I wouldn't do it. I hear his nations have admin missiles and he'll probably keep fighting you after you've gone to peace mode, I've seen it happen.

Yeah. I really doubt ex-Genmay gov (all bloodthirsty $%&@ers) would care about getting raided. lol

Also, hello Seiferguy. What's up? Remember me? :D

You can join me in my awesome alliance. I'm in the mighty 1429 alliance. Thanks to Megaros for lending me his \m/ember ID!