Karma, who are you?

Alterego

IRAN got screwed over by our "Trium of War" who got himself anarchied on the first night of war and bill locked by day 4, but yes most of the hegemony alliances were pissed off and should have handled the situation better, but whats done is done and it's irrelevant what their intentions were, they're all at war now, I just hope they arent given as harsh terms as NPO is going to get.

I meant bail before declaring. And I doubt they will, though it remains to be seen.

To your comment about why we troll TPF and not Sparta. Sparta canceled before war was declared. TPF on the other hand, did not. They waited until after we hit NPO and then tried to pull out on their promises. That is cowardice.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you. You still fought for the hegemony, and you still don't understand the meaning of the term.

Guys on your side have already said its just a name to call this side of the war, he didnt go to war for a bloc or group called Hegemony to protect them or their way of life.

You might want to examine the signatures on our peace document, and the terms by which we left the conflict. It would be inaccurate to say that either Invicta or TOOL in particular abandoned our allies.

Or you could just talk to Crymson and get the facts from your ally.

And you see over here the start of the "We didn't surrender, we just declared peace!" routine.

It is funny, I thought it would take longer to emerge.

Guys on your side have already said its just a name to call this side of the war, he didnt go to war for a bloc or group called Hegemony to protect them or their way of life.

Your sig makes me laugh. Especially with us not demanding reps from anyone yet (though I expect they'll come in some form).

The point we make is that by attaching yourselves to their side in the first place you agree to defend their way of life. I don't totally agree with that. I think some of you have friends on that side whom you like and they may be tied to the Hegemony. I can understand how good people who don't agree with their method of rule and war might end up alongside them.

Your sig makes me laugh. Especially with us not demanding reps from anyone yet (though I expect they'll come in some form).

Its political satire :P

The point we make is that by attaching yourselves to their side in the first place you agree to defend their way of life. I don't totally agree with that. I think some of you have friends on that side whom you like and they may be tied to the Hegemony. I can understand how good people who don't agree with their method of rule and war might end up alongside them.

There are guys who fight with you and they arent Karma, so why cant we separate from the group like you do?

Edited by Alterego

There are guys who fight with you and they arent Karma, so why cant we separate from the group like you do?

I believe my point was that I can understand your very point. Some of you MIGHT not have liked how they did things you were just tied to friends of friends or some such. Some do support, but not many. I can understand how that might happen.

Those people are wrong. The term predates this war considerably.

Those people are wrong. The term predates this war considerably.

It was a Vox propaganda word. Seems to have worked on you, tar us all with the same brush is nice and easy. Saves you having to think about the other side of the world, we are all the same and evil amirite?

It was a Vox propaganda word. Seems to have worked on you, tar us all with the same brush is nice and easy. Saves you having to think about the other side of the world, we are all the same and evil amirite?

If we were lumping you all together then we would not be letting anybody off before NPO and we would give you all identical terms (which may yet happen but don't count on it). We can still blame you a bit for staying aligned to them despite their actions, even if only indirectly. However, you are not as bad as they (though the way you talk in your posts does little to make us like you).

And the hegemony predates Vox considerably. Many of us have been fighting this fight for a long time. Nothing "worked on me" more than 2 years of oppression, political stagnation and arrogance. The platitude fueled mind of the average hegemony meatshield may see my adopting of common parlance as a submission to propaganda and erect their strawmen based on that, but these people are already lost souls.

You cannot wash the blood from your hands with excuses of loyalty and duty. You are the tools of tyrants. Every pack of bullies has their ingratiating hangers on. Although piddling and pathetic, they are still part of the pack.

However, you are not as bad as they (though the way you talk in your posts does little to make us like you).

Didnt realise it was a popularity contest with your opinion of my posting deciding the fate of my alliance. Guilt by association of an association, we certainly have it coming I guess.

Didnt realise it was a popularity contest with your opinion of my posting deciding the fate of my alliance. Guilt by association of an association, we certainly have it coming I guess.

Where the hell did I say I didn't like your alliance or that they were evil? I dislike you. It does not carry over to your alliance. Stop trying to make me look bad because I think you act like an $@!.

Lies. Haven't you been listening? The members of Vox single-handedly created the Hegemony so that we could later turn around and destroy it! Keep up, please!

Facts laid bare, here. I've heard tell that NPO was initially created in order that Vox would be able to put on a great big show, a few years down the line.

And you see over here the start of the "We didn't surrender, we just declared peace!" routine.

Bob, you are smarter than that. As far as I know what Invicta and TOOL did in our terms is unprecedented in the history of major wars.

You really ought to read them ;)

Bob, you are smarter than that. As far as I know what Invicta and TOOL did in our terms is unprecedented in the history of major wars.

You really ought to read them ;)

I did read them. It is a disgrace to anyone who fights, and sets a bad precedent. I know Legion asked us to do the same thing and we told them where to shove it.

Lies. Haven't you been listening? The members of Vox single-handedly created the Hegemony so that we could later turn around and destroy it! Keep up, please!

And you good sir, are terribly out-of-date. It is also common knowledge that Vox was created by Karma PoWs who traveled back in time to allow for the creation of Vox, to allow for the creation of the Hegemony, to allow for the creation of Karma PoWs; thus creating an endlessly looping temporal causality paradox.

And you good sir, are terribly out-of-date. It is also common knowledge that Vox was created by Karma PoWs who traveled back in time to allow for the creation of Vox, to allow for the creation of the Hegemony, to allow for the creation of Karma PoWs; thus creating an endlessly looping temporal causality paradox.

The process only being drawn out so far because of how long it takes the time machine to warm up.

I did read them. It is a disgrace to anyone who fights, and sets a bad precedent. I know Legion asked us to do the same thing and we told them where to shove it.

Defending one's allies via agreed-upon peace terms is a bad precedent?

I suppose you'd rather just fight until both sides are bill-locked. That sounds terribly productive.

Defending one's allies via agreed-upon peace terms is a bad precedent?

I suppose you'd rather just fight until both sides are bill-locked. That sounds terribly productive.

I believe he was referring to the fact that you guys are gallivanting around like you won. And that you actually got a concession for being ON THE LOSING side of a war. But hey what do I know.

When MK defended it's allies, we had to pay 84k tech. Just for reference.

Edited by AirMe

I believe he was referring to the fact that you guys are gallivanting around like you won. And that you actually got a concession for being ON THE LOSING side of a war. But hey what do I know.

When MK defended it's allies, we had to pay 84k tech. Just for reference.

And I'd say if that war happened today and those terms were offered today, you'd have alot more people being quite vocal about their pissed offness at NPO for giving you such harsh terms.

And I'd say if that war happened today and those terms were offered today, you'd have alot more people being quite vocal about their pissed offness at NPO for giving you such harsh terms.

And I'd say NPO would start drawing up plans to eliminate those people while telling them to "do something about it". For their security, of course.

If I remember correctly, when the terms were announced there was quite the outrage from the public on the terms we accepted.