Joint Announcement; End of Hostilities

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a fun war and I want to see Brig get closer to TOOL, they are an honorable alliance.

Hell in my war the guy I nuked, we just kept passing messages back and forth saying how good of an attack we did on each other.

o/ Brig

o/ Sparta

o/ Everyone else who fought this pointless but fun war

It warms my heart to see the losing side getting concessions from the winning side. You'd almost think TOOL and FnKa were winning this.

Since this was a mutual end to hostilities, i would say this war was a tie. No winning or losing side.

DT, Sparta, and the rest who i didn't personally have the honour of fighting, you guys were great to fight, especially Lavitz of Serdia. That was a blast.

DT is in no way responsible for these lame $@! terms

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure that DT is also in no way responsible for TOOL surrendering, since, well, you guys didn't really do jack !@#$ for damage. :)

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure that DT is also in no way responsible for TOOL surrendering, since, well, you guys didn't really do jack !@#$ for damage. :)

I Lol'd. I Lol'd for truth and Justice.

The way I look at it is this, TOOL was ready to go down fighting for our allies, and we were ready to hit Sparta with everything we had. SPARTA knew this and knew that their efforts would be better put in other places, therefore we signed peace. Either way, everyone agreed to the terms, and everyone is in a better position now than they were yesterday, what's the big problem?

TOOL has done it's duty, we've protected many of our allies from potential attack.

Hail TOOL.

Luck to Sparta and the others.

Since this was a mutual end to hostilities, i would say this war was a tie. No winning or losing side.

DT, Sparta, and the rest who i didn't personally have the honour of fighting, you guys were great to fight, especially Lavitz of Serdia. That was a blast.

Phrase it however you want, we all know the truth.

Oh hi Vladimir! Didn't know you had changed your name!

That's funny, cause according to the stats you were making a GGAesque nose dive. Please take a plane trip back to reality. Just because you got off with very lenient terms, does not mean you didn't lose the fight.

It's not a real loss unless you have to pay millions of tech to the winner and destroy a few wonders right?

No, you surrendered. Stop trying to spin this because quite frankly, it's not true at all and we all know it.

You would be wrong. You were just fortunate enough to have lenient opponents who were not hell bent on your destruction.

You were thoroughly defeated.